- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The end of Joes unknowing torment... for now.

You lie there underneath Joe's ass with no air, other than his noxious gas that he so graciously gave you. He shifts above again and you hear him shouting, obviously getting annoyed at the game. You try to think what you can do to get out. Maybe you can squirm out from under him, but that might cause him to shift on you or scratch, causing your untimely end. Maybe you could try scratching or biting him, but then again, there's no telling what Joe would do if he thought a bug had bit his ass. Besides, do you really want to bite your best friends ass?


This couldn't get any worse you think. Then it got worse. You feel it before you smell it. A long warm sensation enveloping your entire body, almost as though your slipping into a warm bath. Then the smell hits you, full force. The scent of rotten eggs, decayed meat and pure shit covers your entire body. But then you realize that the sensation of the wet heat hasn't gone. You hear Joe above you,

"SHIT!" and that's precisely what he has done.

Joe, your best friend for 16 years has just let loose a wet fart on top of you. The only solace you can take in this situation is that if it wasn't for the boxers that Joe was wearing, you would be covered in it. Joe gets up and bounds out of the room holding the underwear tight against his skin to prevent leakage. You are finally free of his hellish backside.

You lie there for a second breathing in the clean, fresh air. Looking to the door to check he isn't coming back you see his sister Laurie, walking towards the bathroom. As she knocks Joe shouts out at her,

"Occupied! Come back in 5 minutes. Actually, make that 10."
"Oh my God Joe! I need to go NOW!" She shouts back.

Laurie has always been a bit of a brat, but you always liked her. She wasn't the nicest to you but in your eyes, she could do no wrong.

"Well tough, it wont kill you to wait a few minutes for Christ sake!"

She walks off in a huff but instead of turning into her room she continues towards Joe's door. As she walks towards Joe's room you cant help but notice yet again how gorgeous she is.

Her bright blonde hair framing her now rather angry face. Her bright red lips and dark brown eyes contorted into a look of frustration and rage still had the look of elegance and beauty. Your eyes soon wander downwards however and you notice that she is wearing a black crop top around her, small but stunning breasts, exposing her toned stomach. Looking even further down you see that she is wearing a tight pair of denim shorts that not only shows off her great ass but also elongates her already long, tanned legs. You cant think of how many times you have fantasized about those legs being wrapped around your neck. At the base of this long legged sex symbol are her perfectly pedicured feet encased in white flip flops. She comes into the room and starts to look around, all the while talking to herself,

"Make me wait, the little prick. I'll show him what happens when he makes me wait."

As she says this she begins to lower her denim shorts, exposing her dark red thong. She then climbs up to the top of Joe's bed and sits down on his pillow. Looking up at her you begin to think what she could be doing. I mean, sitting in your underwear on someones pillow isn't much of a revenge.

Then you hear a loud bass sound. Turning your attention back to Laurie you see that she has her face scrunched up and you realize that the sound is her farting on Joe's pillow. She then gets up and edges further down the bed, closer to you. Sitting down she does the same. Again she edges down the bed, sits and farts. She finally gets to you and you are so mesmerized at the sight of Laurie's magnificent ass lowering down to you that you are rooted to the spot.

It all happens in slow motion. Laurie's thong covered ass, the ass that you have long fantasized about, lowers down and ever so lightly touches your face. But then the light touch gets a bit heavier. The weight keeps increasing and finally you are pinned down by your dream girls ass. But this isn't the end of it.

You realize that you aren't getting as much weight put on the middle of your body as your arms are. You are stuck in Laurie's ass crack. As you are coming to terms with this, Laurie again releases a loud bass sound, but this time on top of you. Then the smell hits and you didn't think it was possible but her gas is worse than Joe's!

She then gets up and you hope that to be the end of it but nope. You are taken with her, as you feel her ass cheeks on each side of you tighten around your body and lifts higher. Then darkness reigns as she lifts her shorts back up sealing you between her shorts and her thong covered ass crack. 

"Hopefully the little shit gets pink eye." you hear her say from above you, then you hear Joe.

"Laur, what you doing in my room? The toilets free anyway."

"None of your business! anyway it doesn't matter now. Seems it was just gas."

"Whatever, just get out."

Laurie walks out of Joe's room causing you to experience her ass cheeks to grind on either side of you working you further into her ass and giving her a human wedgie. How else can this day get any worse you think

Chapter End Notes:

again, all feedback is gratefully appreciated and i hope you all enjoy the story.