- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All characters here are completely fictitious or have had their names changed for various reasons. This is my first story, hope you all like it.

Your name is Matt and you decide to go to your best friend, Joe's house. He's always had three beautiful sisters with the one the same age as you. When you get there Joe's on his Xbox as usual and not really paying much attention, so you decide to go to the bathroom in the hopes that his sisters might have left their bedroom door open. Thus giving you the chance to go through their pantie drawer. When you get there the door is sadly shut and locked, so you continue on your original trip to the bathroom. When you get there the door opens and Joe's sister Charlotte walks out. Grunting she says,

"I wouldn't go in there for a bit Matt. Trust me, I had burrito's for lunch."

After saying this she walked unsteadily down the stairs to the living room. Not one to waste an opportunity you walk straight into the bathroom, lock the door and shut the window, trapping the smell in with you. The odor of the room is of a strong intense baked beans shit. You look into the bowl and see that there is still a bit of waste left over. Kneeling down in front of the bowl you take your cock out and begin to masturbate while sniffing the foul air vigorously. Standing up you aim you're dick and shoot your load into the stinking, shit caked toilet. Before going back to Joe's room you splash water onto your now red face and flush the toilet.

Walking along the hall way, you start to feel dizzy but you just brush it off as a slight readjustment to clean air. However, as soon as you reach Joe's bedroom door, you begin to feel as though your falling. But then you realize that you didn't fall. You shrunk. You estimate that you are roughly 1.5 inches tall. Just as you come to this conclusion, Joe's door opens and he steps out. You look up just in time to see his huge, bare foot come crashing down on top of you. You open your mouth to scream, but instead you just get a mouthful of his sweaty foot flesh. He lifts his foot up again as he walks but to your terror, you go with it. His foot is so sweaty that you are stuck to him like a fly on a web.

He walks to the bathroom, knocks the door and calls out,

"Matt, you been in there for a while, you ok?"

But due to the fact that you were now stuck the sole of his sweaty, stinking, grimey foot, you didn't reply.

"Matt, you still in there?"

He opens the door and steps in. You can feel the cold tiles on your back.

"Guess he went home" Joe says with a shrug. He walks back to his bedroom and lies on the bed and goes back to playing Halo. While he is playing you manage to pry yourself off and land on his sheets with a thump. You realize that the only way you can get out of this situation is by getting to his head and making him notice you. As your walking he begins to strip off, now that hes alone. You lie dead still until he is finished and is now lying on the bed in only his boxer shorts. You continue on your journey too his head. When you get to his hips however, he shifts a bit to get more comfortable. This causes the sheets on the bed to ripple and makes you fall.

Because of the incline, you begin to roll towards him. To your terror when you are nearly to him he lifts his buttock up and you roll directly under it. Then it happens. Joe lets out a long fart directly onto your whole body. The sensation could only be described as having loads of bubbles hit you and pop at the exact same time. Then he drops his ass cheek back down, sealing you under his butt. The only thing keeping you from bare skin is a thin sheet of cloth. The only thing to keep you company is the ripe fart now trapped under Joe with you...

Chapter End Notes:

As i said above, this is my first story and if you would like me to continue it then just let me know in the feedback.