- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Giantess feet and toes interaction ahead.

"Tyler?" Amelia said to her tiny boyfriend in between her toes.

I than explained to her what happened and how I ended up stuck in her toes. I told her I had no clue how I shrunk.

"Well your lucky my mom showed up when she did. I couldn't imagine what would have happened if you had to spend the night outside at that size. I couldn't live with my self if you got hurt at my house." She said with a caring tone.

She plucked me from between her toes and brought me up close towards her mouth for a kiss. Her mammoth lips engulfed me as I pressed my tiny ones against her. We shared a romantic moment,  even with me being tiny.

Amelia told me How her mom came home drunk and will probably be a sleep by now. "You don't have a say in this, your staying here with me for the weekend till we take you to the hospital. " 

"Sure, I wouldn't mind spending the weekend with you." I said with a smile.

Amelia carried me and placed me by her feet on her bed as she sat criss crossed on her bed.

"Tyler now that we are dating and you told me about your fetish, I think now is the best time to tell you about my fetish. "

"When I was younger I always had dreams off being a goddess and having tiny servants worship me. I later was turned on by the Idea of having a tiny man as a pet or a slave. And now that you've shrunk to this size, I think we could both enjoy this weekend." She said smiling. 

"Now you are still my boyfriend, big or small, and I still love you. And I think you will like what I have planned." She uncrossed her legs and put me at her feet. "My feet are a little sore again and they need a good rub. And you did such a good time last time I think you can do it again!" Said my titanic girlfriend. 

"Yes goddess! I'd love to serve your beautiful feet!" I ran to her feet and began rubbing as I heard her giggle from above. Her sole was moist and a tiny amount of sweat dripped off it. I tried to hold my self back, but my tounge came out of my mouth and made contact with her sole and got the sweat in my taste buds. It tasted amazing. 

"Tyler? Did you just lick my foot?"

I nodded, embarrassed again. 

"Well don't just stand there! I think my pretty feet need to be licked and kissed. And don't forget about my toes sweetheart." Replied Amelia, enjoying her self.

I kissed and licked every spot on her right foot, and went to work on the left foot. This sole was slightly warmer, and more sweat was produced. It was slightly salty but the taste was amazing. Her sole easily dwarfed me. I was about the same size as her pinky toe, maybe a bit smaller. Once I finished her soles, I moved onto the toes.

Her toes had a blue polish on them that was fairly new. Her big toe was huge compared to me. As you know, I have a foot fetish, and my favorite thing is the toes. Especially in between them. I went down to her pinky toe and licked the toejam and sweat from in between the pinky toe and 4th toe, producing more giggles from my goddess. I than licked the toejam from the 4th and 3rd, the taste got better as the toes got bigger. I was in heaven when I reached the toejam between the 2nd and 1st. I ran into the toejam, and came in between the toes. I licked and kissed for what seemed like forever till it was clean than went to the other 5 toes and repeated the process. 

Once I was on the last 2 toes, the 2nd and big toe on the right foot, I laided in between her toes. She giggled more.

"Tyler I really love feeling you in between my toes. It feels amazing knowing my boyfriend is worshipping me at that size. I love you soooo much. Once we get you back to normal I'll make it up to you." She said with a mischievous grin. "We will have the house to our self tomorrow,  so let's get some sleep. And I think you wouldn't mind sleeping in between my toes in my sock would you?"

"I'd love to Amelia!!!"

"Alright little man, I expect constant kissing and licking till you get tired and fall asleep. " she said as she put her socks on over her feet, locking me in with her gargantuan feet for the night.  

I snuggled up in between her toes, warm and safe between Amelia toes.

"Goodnight Tyler, I love you."

"I love you as well sweetie." I said as I kissed her big toe,  and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

I don't know how long I'll go on with this story. Maybe a few more chapters. Thanks for reading so far.