- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi, new author and new story. I'll update often and would love advice on where to go with the story. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a new idea I have thought of and want to write about it.

Hi, my names Tyler. I'm a future Jr at Bridgewater high, and school just got out. I'm with a small group of friends walking to my house for pizza and a movie. The group consisted of my friends devin, cassidy, anna, maddie, and most importantly, Amelia

Amelia is my closest friend, and the girl I currently like. She is of Hispanic decent like me, with perfectly tan skin and long, curly, brown hair. She stands at 5'9, shorter than my 6'1 frame. She also has beautiful size 11 feet. And if you're wondering why I said her feet are beautiful is because I have a foot fetish.

As we entered my house, everyone took of their shoes and went up stairs to my media room. My parents went on vacation for the month, leaving the house to my self. After I ordered the pizza, a strong smell entered my nose. The smell was coming from Amelia's pink running shoes.

My fetish kicked in and the smell overpowered me. I picked up the shoe and brought the size 11 up to my nose, inhaling her beautiful stench. I was enjoying my self, until I heard Amelia's voice from behind me.

"Tyler?" She asked in a confused voice.

She got closer to me. "Why were you smelling my shoe? And be honest with me. I won't tell anyone."

I was very embarrassed and was blushing bright red. I was caught and had to tell her the truth.

I replied with "I have a foot fetish." I stared at the ground, unable to look at her.

Amelia came up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and look at me in my eyes. "Tyler, so what you have a foot fetish. You're still my closest friend and I still love you. I'm fine with you liking my big ol pretty feet. I'll call you if I need a foot rub." She said smiling. 

I smiled back, putting my arms around her, bringing her in close. I gazed into her beautiful brown eyes and enjoyed this. 

I than leaned into her and kissed her lips, as she kissed me back. We enjoyed a passionate kiss, than went up the stairs holding hands.

As we got to the media room, I started a movie and Amelia and I got our spots on the couch. She put her head on my chest, and snuggled up to me as I put my arm around her. I enjoyed every moment of her warmth on my body.

The pizza arrived, as the group went to go eat. We brought the food up stairs, and ate. After we ate, everyone got ready to go home for the night. Everyone but Amelia. Amelia lived one street over, and our families were very close. Her mom, her dad passed away a few years ago, was fine with her staying late with me, as longed as I walked her home.

After everyone left, Amelia and I went up to my room to watch some TV and lay down on my bed. We snuggled tightly on my bed. After an hour of relaxation, Amelia asked for a favor.

"I've been walking all day and my poor feet are killing my. I'd love if someone could give me a good foot rub." She said wiggling her toes eagerly. 

I gave her a kiss on a cheek, I walked over to her feet. A faint smell was being produced from them, and it was heaven. As I placed my hands on her feet, her warm and moist sole felt amazing against my palms. I dedicated all my attention to Amelia's beautiful feet as I gave her the best foot rub of her life.

After I finished her soles, I went to work on her toes. I popped and massaged each toe, loving the smell from in between  digits. I saw a tintiny bit of toe jam, and got jealous. It's funny, I envied the toejam, lucky enough to spend the day in between her beautiful toes. 

I'd hear the occasional moan of pleasure come from Amelia, she was loving this as much as I was.

After the massage, she thanked me with a kiss, and she got her shoes and we began the walk to her house. The walk was short, and we spent the walk laughing and smiling as we held hands. Once we arrived at her house, I asked her a question I've been considering for a long time.

"Amelia, I really really like you, a lot. And I would love the opportunity to spend more time with you. And I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?"

"Yes!!! I'd love to!"

We both smiled, and we shared our first kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend. 

We shared a passionate make out session in her driveway. Once it was over we said goodbye, promising to see each other the next day. As soon as she entered her house and closed the door, I blacked out.

I woke up with my head spinning. I looked around to see I was still in Amelia's drive way. Expect it was gigantic. I came to the conclusion that I shrunk down to roughly 2 inches tall. As I tried to comprehend what happened, Amelia's mom entered the drive way, walking home from a party. 

Her mom was on flip flops, and I hopped on them as they passed by. She than entered the house, unaware of her daughters tiny boyfriend on her shoe. As she entered the house, she kicked her shoes sending her flip flops, and me, flying across the house.

I landed on carpet by a gigantic door. The smell was familiar. It must have come from Amelia's bare feet, the smell still fresh. The stench grew stronger as I got closer to the door, that was Amelia's. 

I've been in Amelia's room multiple times before, but being at this size was a new experience. I saw my girlfriend in her pj's, getting ready for bed. I noticed she was barefooted, which was strange, she told me she always sleeps with socks on because her feet get cold at night. While I tried to plan a way to get her attention, her gargantuan socks were beside me.

I lost control once again, and ran into her sock. I blew my load inside, the smell driving me crazy. I ran out of the sock, and into it's partner. The sock was slightly danp, my girlfriends foot odor lingered. I was in heaven, until the sock was lifted into the air.

Amelia was unaware of her tiny boyfriend in her sock. As Amelia slid her foot into the sock I was in, I found my self in between her big and second toe. I was plaster against her toejam, and I went crazy. I licked the toejam, savoring the taste. It was amazing. I kept kissing and licking her toes, until the sock came off.

I looked up to see Amelia's mammoth sized face staring at me caught between her toes. 

I was 2 inches tall and in between my girlfriends toes. She stared at me until opening her mouth to speak.

"Tyler?"

Chapter End Notes:

First chapter done, will try and have 2nd one up before the day ends.