- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In shoe content ahead

"Tyler sweetie? Are you awake yet sweetie?" Amelia asked to her tiny boyfriend in her sock. I licked her toes to let her know I was.

"Well I'm about to go for my morning jog and I wanted to know if you wanted to take a ride in my shoe while I go for my run, like my toe if you are okay with that." I licked it and she giggled. 

"I want you to be safe so bite my toe if you need to come out of the shoe. And after the run I'll give you a surprise when we get home." She replied with a happy tone.

Amelia lifted her socked foot containing me and inserted me into a pair of running shoes. I assumed they were the pink ones I smelt the day before, but all I could see was white fuzz and feet.

After tieing the laces she took her first step. It felt like a roller coaster ride. Her foot went into the air for what seemed like forever, but in reality was only a second or 2. She took a a few steps to go out the door and down the driveway. Than she started to pick up the pace. After a few minutes the sweat started to come. I was nestled in my favorite spot, her toe crevice between the big and 2nd toe. I started to lick the sweat from between her toes. It had a slightly salty taste and burned for a bit, but tasted good. Lint started to fall from the sock Into the toe crevices mixing with sweat, creating toejam. And I love her toejam at this size. Now that I think about I was her toejam. 

Being Amelia's toejam is amazing. I kept licking her toes. I noticed she started to slow down. I don't know how long I've been in her sock. I than felt her kick her shoes off. She must be home.  She than walked to her room, than took her socks off. She was lying on her bed, with me in between her toes. 

"Phew, that was a good jog. I think I was out there for 30 minutes. How was the ride ty?" She said smiling. "It was heaven! I love being in your shoe!!" 

"I'm glad you enjoyed it honey. Now before I take a shower could you help and clean the toe funk from between my toes?" 

I immediately began licking her toes. I cleaned and licked the toe jam and sweat. It made my stomach feel weird, but my fetish was in control. When Amelia showed me her feet at this size, I lose control of my self. Her beautiful feet controlled me. And I enjoyed it. I finally finished cleaning all ten toes as she looked down and giggled. "Well done little man! I'll fill up the sink and poor some soap in there for you to bathe while I shower. And I'll get a tissue for when your done showering so I can wash and dry your clothes. You could make a little robe out of the tissue." I gave her a nod as I approved of her idea. She than placed me in her palm and carried me to her bathroom. As I stripped down, she need the same.

Besides having beautiful feet, she has a beautiful ass and amazing breast. I wouldn't mind getting to know the other parts of her body as I spent more time with her at this size, but I'll get to that later. Her nether region had a large section of black hair. She saw me staring at her as a grew rock hard and and she smiled.

"Like what you see? You'll get all of this when we get you back to normal, but for now, we get to live out our fantasies this weekend. Now go enjoy your bath." She said with a perfect smile. 

As I finished cleaning my self off in the sink, I heard the shower stop. I climbed out of the sink and watched her dry off. God she's  beautiful. 

As she carried me out of the bathroom, I put on my make shift robe, as she put on a pair of athletic shorts and a sleeves shirt. Her mom will be gone all week and we have the house to our selfs. Amelia and I were gonna go shoe shopping in abit, and than invite cassidy over. Amelia was on her phone texting as I laid curled up at her feet. I knew this weekend would be one of the best in my life. 

She threw on a pair of flip flops and got ready to go.

"Uh Amelia, where are you going to hid me?" I asked with caution. 

"You can ride in my purse while we shop for shoes, and I'll let you help me try them on." she said with a smile and picked me up and gently placed me in her titanic purse. I got to a point where I could see my surroundings. Amelia entered her car and placed the purse in the passengers seat. The drive was 10 minutes to the mall, and was spent talking about if we should tell the rest of the group about me shrinking and than tell them how we are dating. 

Once we arrived at the store, Amelia chose a pair of blue and white Nike free runs. As she said earlier, me helping her try on her shoes would be to see how I'd feel under her toes as she walked around. I got in the Shoe as she took a few steps. The shoe had light padding, and it hurt when her foot hit the ground.  We tried on multiple pairs, and ended buying a pair of sandals that I could hid under her toes while she did her daily stuff and I could get fresh air.

She still wanted to buy a good pair of running shoes. She finally decided on a nice white and yellow nike pair that had very good padding and lots of room for me to explore. As she slid her foot out she left me in the shoe as she went to go use the restroom. As I was waiting for the return of her bare feet, a black socked foot entered the shoe.

Someone must have saw the shoe I was in and liked them and decided to try then on, unaware of the tiny person underfoot. I could here muffled voices as the mystery women walked around, than decided to take the shoes off. Amelia saw the women wear the shoes with me on, and Freaked out. Once we paid for the shoes and got in the car, she started crying.

"Tyler I could have got you killed! I shouldn't have left you in the shoe alone! It was my fault and you almost got stepped on!"

As she continued sobbing I walked over and put my hand on her finger and tried to calm her down. 

"Amelia it's not your fault. It was an honest mistake. I don't blame you. And if I'm going to be your shoe buddy than I should get use to being in a shoe with a women's foot. Now stop crying and enjoy the rest of the day." She than brought me to her lips and kissed me, covering me in her massives amount of flesh.

"You're never leaving my reach again. I won't risk hurting you ever again." She than placed me between her breast as she began the drive home.