- Text Size +

Ayako fluttered her eyelashes a few times, the pre-dawn light just barely trickling in through the window. She had wrapped around Rin again in her sleep and nestled close to her, savoring the warmth of her back against her chest. Running a hand down Rin’s shoulder, she traced her fingers around the slight curve of her stomach, over her waist, and across the bulge in her taut panties. Rin stirred slightly as Ayako brushed her fingertips back and forth across the thin fabric, eliciting a twitch of her sleeping member with each pass.

Rin shifted slightly, humming contently on the edge of awakening. She was a real light sleeper, but she still managed to sleep away a good portion of the day when she could. Ayako had asked they go straight to bed last night, much to Rin’s disappointment. But now she was awake and feeling a bit more willing to fulfill both Rin and her own needs.

Ayako slipped a pinky around the band of Rin’s striped purple underwear and carefully peeled them down her slender legs. Rin stirred again, this time keeping an eye open just slightly and mumbling quietly.

“A-ayako, you goin’ somewhere?”

Ayako reached a hand up and softly scratched one of Rin’s fluffy ears, which twitched cutely in response.

“Just giving you a little bit of a wakeup is all; just lean back and I’ll make it real nice.” Ayako whispered.

Rin shifted suddenly, leaning over and exposing her shoulders from under the covers. She reached into the drawer of her nightstand and rifled about blindly for a moment before pulling back something small and placing it into Ayako’s hand.

“I got you somethin’. Shut them up good for me, kay’ Aya?” She muttered, eyes still closed, and leant back with arms under her pillow.

Ayako opened her palm, and sitting on it was a tiny bus, barely longer than her hand was wide. The corners were a bit dented from being handled, and one or two windows had popped out, but inside she saw at least two dozen tiny figures rising from their seats, apparently awakening themselves from an uneasy sleep.

“Mmm~ Alright Rin, I’ll see what I can do.”

Ayako delved under the sheets, lying flat on her stomach horizontally across the bed, her sock clad toes sticking out from the covers on the far side.  The space under the sheets was just barely lit with the first morning light, but she could make out the curve of Rin’s thigh and the tip of her soft cock peeping over it.

She scooted forward until she rested on her elbows just besides Rin’s waist. Ayako held the bus up and tapped it slightly, startling the passengers to stand and getting a quick look at them. Each was just over a centimeter tall, and they were still clad in whatever clothes they had been in when they managed to irritate Rin.

Rin was always looking for some excuse or opportunity to pick someone or something up, the only errand she ever did really. Ayako always felt the slightest bit bad for whoever Rin stole for them, but she usually reserved it for those who annoyed them, even if that was just about everyone when she thought about it.

“Hey there- I need some of you to make my little Rin here feel good. Think you can do that?”

Ayako could just hear the faint sound of plaintive calling and a few of them tapped at the windows or seemed to shout back in reply.

“Hmm, good.”

Ayako nestled the bus in the cleavage between her two sizeable breasts, freeing her hands to arouse Rin’s ardor. She gently grasped the limp bulk of the cock before her and turned it towards her waiting lips, softly brushing them over the tip and the edge of Rin’s foreskin. With a little tug of her mouth she pulled back the skin, revealing the blushing pink head and letting out a thick naughty aroma.

“Jeez Rin, when was the last time you washed?” Ayako murmured.

“Why bother? You’re just gonna clean it for me anyway.” Rin quipped back.

In response to her commentary Ayako stuck out her tongue and ran it tantalizingly up her frenulum. Rin shivered and moaned slightly. The bus jostled at the slight jiggling of Ayako’s breasts, groaning quietly under the pressure. She pinched the bus up and tilted it back slightly, moving the humans within away from the front so she could peel it off carefully.  She tilted the open bus into her palm, dropping a trio of riders out before setting the bus back into its place, open side straight up. Three college kids, dressed in flannels and jeans spilled onto the soft creases of Ayako’s hand, clutching close to it in fear of falling and awe of the behemoth elf before them.

Ayako thought these three were plenty cute for humans, perfect for a little gentle foreplay. She plucked one up and brought him to Rin’s now slightly standing girth and brushed him across the tip, his feeble smacking of fists and kicking against it arousing another amorous twitch. Ayako dragged him back and forth a few times, each diminishing the tiny boys strength and no doubt covering him in the scent and slight dampness of Rin’s glans.

Finding a suitable place to put the late night drinker, Ayako pushed him headfirst into the still loose foreskin wrapping the bottom of Rin’s glans. Once he had been pushed in to the knees she pulled yet another boy from her hand, this one desperately punching against her fingers to no effect.

“Don’t fight it, I’m just gonna put you somewhere nice and snug.” She breathed into him.

Brushing him down her shaft, Ayako set the tiny undergrad in the wrinkle at the base of Rin’s penis. Carefully cupping her sizeable balls, Ayako set about the glans with her tongue while gently fondling them with the remaining student in hand. As the foreskin peeled back the student within clung desperately to the blossoming head, Ayako’s tongue poking at him and coating him in her spit.

The man straddling the shaft was pinched between each movement of her stirring cock and the rolling of her heavy testicles, breaking him and reducing him to a pasty red splotch. The tiny figure pressed against her sack fared even worse, between the bath of sweat and the crushing movements he was reduced quickly to little more than a greasy streak beneath Rin’s balls.  Only the one clinging to her tip avoided being crushed, and only in his case because Ayako’s gentle licking had become a full fellating, her tongue and mouth surrounding the tip and dragging the tiny student down her throat.

 After a few more moments of gently kissing and sucking the tip Rin had reached her full length with her cock now pushing against the sheets as Ayako parted lips with it, trailing a strand of saliva and licking her lips. Over a foot long at least two and a half inches wide, it was truly monstrous, Ayako thought. Appropriately so considering how immense it stood compared to the bus and its passengers, still parked in the jiggling valley of her huge breasts.  She reached out a hand for the bus again, looking for someone to help her bring Rin some real pleasure.