- Text Size +

Rin perched atop the railing of the skyscraper’s rooftop, swinging her legs carelessly and allowing the high-altitude’s breezes to blow through her uncovered hair.

Ayako was out late again today doing who knows what, and wouldn’t be getting home until after dinner. Rin figured she could just stay home and fiddle about, but then the idea struck her to put together something a bit special for her return. She had brought herself to the top of the tallest tower in the city, an easy task for one of her skill, and was eying the glimmering city lights that stretched from one horizon to the other.  

It wasn’t her city of course- doing anything like this where she lived would be far too suspicious. Moreso she didn’t know exactly where Ayako was in theirs, so to play it safe she had flown to the next largest metropolis down the coast.  

Over the centuries of doing things like this the humans had sort of come to live with the occasional cities disappearance, giving such explanations as a comet’s impact, the dissatisfaction of a deity, or the earth splitting and swallowing it, or whatever excuses they needed really. Rin didn’t care much; she just needed what they built for her and a few hours of their time.

Actually doing the deed was a much more difficult task, and tonight in particular she felt like barring nothing. She wanted the entire city, figuring she could make it last her quite a few nights of fun if stored properly.  When the cloud cover peeled away over the furthest part of the skyline Rin stood up and began her task, stretching her arms out wide and gripping her hands, as if taking hold of some invisible border.

Then she began to pull her arms together, her focus straining the air around her and again pulling at the fabric of solid reality and drawing it into her mind.  As she drew her arms together the city disappeared from the path of her arms, the rough churned up earth and stone that lie beneath it made bare to the sky.  When her pale hands clasped together finally a good half of the city was gone, cut cleanly at the street below the skyscraper she stood on.

She gave a turn, lazily floated to the other side of the building and did much the same to the remaining half of the city, leaving just the immensity of the skyscraper she stood upon jutting from a barren and stony plain.

Rin smirked and placed a hand on the roof of the structure below her before feeling it shift and contract. She hovered just above it, lowering to the ground as the building itself shrank beneath her until her feet touched the ground and she sat face to face with a skyscraper just shorter than herself. With a final little bit of effort she put it below a foot tall and turned it about in her hand, admiring the details of the tiny piece of architecture. The few lights that had still been lit at this late hour flickered and went off as she examined the building, and a few windows buckled and broke under her petite fingers.

“Not the ugliest piece of work I’ve ever seen them build. Should be a fun little toy I think.”

Rin stuffed the skyscraper into her backpack and took off again, leaving behind the open plains where a metropolis had previously stood.

 


 

 

Ayako stopped for a moment at the apartment’s door as she turned the key in the lock. She could hear some rustling about in the living room, followed by a door closing quickly at the sound of her arrival. For a moment she was concerned someone had broken in, until she remembered the wards Rin had no doubt kept in place to stop such a thing. She hoped.

Turnin the knob she peeped in to see the living room cloaked in darkness, the lights off and no sign of Rin.

“Hey, Rin? You there?” Ayako called out uncertainly.

“Yeah Aya girl, I’m just in the bedroom. Come on in.” She heard in bubbly response.

Sighing a bit in relief, she kicked off her shoes and shut the front door behind her. Opening the bedroom door she was suddenly surprised to find all the furniture absent, the room stripped to its bare walls and the lights out. Rin was just standing against the wall, leaning back casually and smirking.

“R-Rin, what did you do with all our furniture?” Ayako questioned, gesturing to the bare room.

“Nothin’.” Rin casually answered, still grinning toothily. “I just had to put down some new carpet. Didn’t you notice?”

“New-?” 

Ayako looked down, her eyes suddenly registering a faint difference in the texture and color of their carpet. Then Rin gave a little gesture and the room was suddenly lit with a faint glow emitting from below, and Ayako’s eyes glimmered in surprise.

The floor of their bedroom was suddenly a criss-cross of glowing lines, miniscule thoroughfares packed with firefly-like cars, and the glow of neon and LEDs.

“Rin- when did you? Where?” She stammered, caught off guard by such a casual reveal.

“It’s nothing really, just a little gift for my big girl.” Rin said casually. “Oh- by the way you may want to watch your step, you already took out a few of the juicier apartment complexes by the door.”

Ayako looked down, raising a foot and letting a few tiny chunks of rubble fall from her soft soles back to the footprint she had made below.

“Oops- where should I go then?” She muttered, brushing the bottom of her foot clean with a hand.

“Mmm- step around the outside, this is just one part of the city here, there’s some suburbs around the edge on this side.” Rin made for the left half of the bedroom, crunching quietly through residential areas of houses less than five millimeters tall.

She joined with Ayako at the far end, who immediately leaned over and embraced her in one of her soft, warm hugs. Exchanging a few gentle kisses, the two sat down against the wall, Rin gently pulling off Ayako’s black sweatpants and her sweaty grey t-shirt. Her dark skin shined slightly in the dim yellow light of the cityscape, and Rin ran a hand through her feathery white hair. Ayako peeled off the tiny sleeping shorts and sports bra that Rin was clad in and ran her hands down her smooth white thighs, still locked in an increasingly passionate kiss.

The two finally turned to the miniscule suburbs beneath them, sitting side by side with their hands gently exploring one another.

“So what do you want to do first Rin?” Ayako whispered. She liked to let Rin take her by the hand with these things, her creativity and passion in such lewd play being unsurpassed.

“Let’s just crunch some of them a little.” Rin murmured in response.

Rin extended a foot, pushing her big toe into a row of miniscule houses. Homes which were smaller than the nub of a pencil eraser crunched audibly beneath her toe-tap, the structures flattening into their foundations.  She dragged her foot about back and forth through several neighborhoods, scrunching her toes and pulping the fragile houses between and under them.

Ayako gently settled her foot onto a patch of ranch houses, her cream-colored soles smothering the buildings into rubble under their fragrant softness. She giggled at the tickling of the wooden structures fraying and crumbling apart as she lifted her foot from the ruins.

“I’m not sure if I can see any humans Rin.” Ayako quietly said.

“No? There’s a bunch right next to your foot, look.” Rin jabbed a finger into an avenue a few inches from Ayako’s foot, smearing a fleeing crowd into a long red streak on the pavement.

“Can you see em’ now?” She smirked.

Ayako nodded and extended a hand brushing up the remnants of the crowd and a few loose cars and raising them to examine. They were exceptionally tiny, their homes alone being measured in millimeters.

“I had a bunch of people that small a few nights ago.” Rin interjected. “You can’t really make em’ out too well, but they tickle real good wherever you put them.”

Ayako prodded at the little cluster of people and vehicles in her palm, crunching a tiny truck into oily scrap along with a few who stood too close.

“Tickle? Yeh, I can feel them a bit.” Ayako said playfully, rocking her hand back and forth.

Rin delved a hand into the streets again, this time simply peeling up a long stretch of the road, taking the hundreds of tiny figures atop it with her. With a quick movement she eased Ayako’s back against the wall and spilled the little specks onto her soft brown belly. Ayako watched them scatter and tumble for a moment before giggling softly, pouring what she had left in her own hand onto Rin’s exposed stomach.

The two sat there for a while, snickering and occasionally tracing their fingers across one another’s skin, smearing the tiny humans away.  After the crawly sensations from their guts subsided they again turned to sampling the structures of the city.

Rin tore a sizeable apartment complex from the ground and leaned in close to Ayako’s shoulder, resting her cheek on it.

“Look how tiny this thing is- to think it must be bigger than our old place. Look- I bet it can fit in here.”

Rin gently poked the corner of the little grey apartment into Ayako’s areolas, her non-erected nipples tucked away inside of them. The building easily slid inside of the little tan fold, Rin pushing it entirely before pulling her finger away and brushing it along the swole of the immense breast. Ayako moaned lightly, feeling the corner prodding and crumbling against the soft nipple within.

“Like that Aya?” Rin smirked, plucking another slightly larger tenement from the ground and teasingly rubbing it against her other sensitive areola.

Rin gingerly rubbed a few more tiny buildings against Ayako’s inverted areolas until the tips of her puffy nipples emerged.  Ayako moaned more intensely as her partner coaxed them out, plucking up a string-like passenger train and draping it across the top of the stiffening nipple.

“Ayako your body makes me so hot. I want to see you use it on them.” Rin purred into her ear, her hands working down Ayako’s hips and parting her legs. Ayako’s full sex was crowned with slight tufts of white hair, dewy with sweat and excitement.

“Go on.” Rin encouraged, gently pushing her slightly further into the cityscape.