- Text Size +

“Come onnnnn, slowpoke.” Minnie whined from atop Ellie's beret. “We'll be out here all day if you go any slower.”


“We're not supposed to be going fast!” Ellie snapped. “We're supposed to be looking for Daniel's village!”


“I know!” Minnie retorted. “But we'd cover more ground if you would move yer big butt!”


Daniel ignored this childish bickering, committing himself to look out into the woods. These two buffoons didn't even know what they were looking for and weren't smart enough to ask. Minish scouts did the best they could to stay off the ground when traveling through the woods, often climbing between adjacent bushes to avoid being spotted by larger animals (or in his case, being stepped on by clumsy humans). If there were any scouts around, they'd be hurrying along the brush along the path. A lot of creatures of the forest were scared of humans and often did not stray around their dirt paths, making them relatively safe so long as they stayed out of the way of lumbering giants and giantesses. That had been his failure yesterday. Had he been more careful he would never have met these two.


Still, as he held on to the redhead's hair while standing atop her left shoulder, he found himself fascinated. Giant boulders and logs that would have taken him hours, if not an entire day, to overcome she passed over with a single step. The insects that traversed the ground, ones that occasionally troubled the Minish himself if they were aggressive enough, were not even visible. How many of them got crushed underfoot without the redhead even knowing. She probably snuffed many lives with each step she took. And could she really be blamed? She was so big that minuscule beings had such little chance of entering her awareness. How small would he look from up here? He tried to glance down towards Ellie's feet for things that were around his size but his vision was blocked by the large swell of her bosom. Could she even see her own feet with those? No wonder she hadn't seen him.


“Can we try to find a river at least?” Minnie asked. “I'm tired and really thirsty...”


“What do you mean 'YOU'RE' tired!?” Ellie cried. “You're riding on my head! I'M the one doing all the walking!”


“I didn't get to eat or drink anything this morning!” The fairy snapped back. “I was too busy being smooshed by SOMEONE'S butt and boobs!”


“Well, you can fly.” The redhead replied. “Go up above the trees and look for a river.”


“Good idea!” With that, Minnie leapt over Ellie's head and took off for the tree line


“You two confound me,” Daniel said.


“What's that mean?”


“It means I don't understand your relationship. You two constantly fight and yet you live together.”


Ellie giggled. “Yeah, I can see why you'd be confused. We fight a lot but, at the end of the day, I love that stupid little fairy and she loves me.”


“Ah...” Daniel said after a moment of quiet. “I didn't realize you two were...romantically involved.”


“Oh! No, no, no.” Ellie replied. “I don't mean like that. I mean more in like...a sisterly kinda way.”


“Ah,” Daniel said again. “How did you two even meet?”


Ellie giggled again. “I met her soon after I moved into my home back there. She just showed up one day and asked for food. We've been friends since!”


“...there has to more to it than that. Aren't there other fairies out in these woods?”


“Oh sure,” Ellie nodded. “Minnie goes out with them sometimes. But they live out in the woods, sleeping in trees and eating berries and stuff. And Minnie...well...”


“She's lazy?”


“She's lazy.” The redhead agreed. “But, sometimes she manages to be decent company. And that's better than living alone.”


“ELLIEEEEEE!”


They looked up to see the fairy hovering high above them.


“You find anything?” Ellie called.


“Yep!” Minnie cheered, flying down to Ellie's face. “It's over this way! Follow me!”


The fairy led them to wide, slow stream of clear water. Ellie placed Daniel on a large rock and dropped to her hands and knees to lower her mouth into the water. Minnie drank with her for a moment and then, suddenly, stripped her tunic and leapt into the water. A moment later she surfaced.


“Ooo!” She cried. “It's cold!”

“I know,” Ellie said, wiping her mouth. “It's so refreshing...”


Minnie flew in a tight circle, sending drops of water flying as she tried to dry off. Then, she landed directly in front of Daniel.


“You wanna go for a swim, Danny?” She asked with a smirk.


“I'd rather not,” Daniel said, avoiding directly looking at her naked body.


“Come onnnn, it'll be fun!” Minnie began to creep towards him like a cat ready to pounce.


“You stay away from me!” The Minish protested, backing away. “I said 'no'!”


The fairy snickered. Then, she leapt forward, her fingers hooked like claws. “Rawr!” Daniel stepped back from her feint, but his eyes were instinctively drawn to her bouncing breasts, which she immediately covered. “Hey! Don't look at my boobs, you pervert!”


“You're naked!” Daniel snapped.


“That doesn't mean you have to look!”


“Where was this modesty this morning when you were assaulting me?”


Minnie glared at him for a moment. Then, she started to laugh.


“I'm just teasing, little man!” She suddenly reached forward and hooked her hands under Daniel's armpits and lifted him up to her chest. “You can look all you want!” Her chest began to sway began and forth, jostling her bosom.


“Put me down!” Daniel shouted, squirming.


“But don't you want to kiss and make up for this morning?”


“No!” The Minish said. “I want...!”

He was interrupted as Minnie lifted him up and pressed her large lips his mouth and nose. Daniel couldn't breath and tried to pull himself out of her grasp but the fairy's strength eclipsed his. After a big long kiss, the Minish was offered a mere second to gasp for air before his face was pressed between her breasts and held there in a bear hug.


“Hugs and kisses!” Minnie exclaimed, laughing. She squeezed Daniel for another minute before finally releasing him, dropping him in a heap on the hard rock.


Daniel gasped for breath as he painfully rolled on the ground. His face red with anger, he turned to look up at the fairy but had to avert his eyes. She stood over him, hands on her hips, smiling down at him. Her exposed vagina was right over his head.


“You're a menace!” He snapped between gasps.


“I love you too!” She said, gleefully.


“I'm not joking!”


“Oh, don't act all upset,” The fairy teased, cupping her breasts. “Don't act as if you don't like my big boobies.”


“Mine are bigger,” Ellie spoke up, standing up and wiping her mouth again.


Minnie turned bright red. “Well, YEAH!” She pouted. “But you're bigger than me in general so that doesn't count!”


“Even if you were my size, mine would still be bigger.''


“What? No way!”


“Yes, way.” Ellie teased. She bent forward, her large chest hanging over them. “It's just a proportion thing. I can tell by looking at you that yours are just average for your size. But MINE are nice an' big even for women my size. So you'd be small even if you were as big as me.”


Minnie blushed deeper and wrapped her arms around her breasts. “You don't KNOW that! You're just talking out yer butt!”


“Speaking of...” Ellie grinned. “I think we should make up for this morning too!”


The fairy tried to fly but the redhead snatched her. Minnie was pressed against Ellie's chest. Even from down below, Daniel could hear the fairy's smothered voice cry out in protest. Ellie wiggled her chest back and forth as she “hugged” her tiny friend before finally, after several minutes, released her and offered her a big kiss on her tiny face.


“Hugs and kisses!” She exclaimed.


“You're such a bully!” Minnie cried, wiping spit off her face as she clumsily hovered to the ground where her tunic was.


“I love you too!” Ellie replied with a smile.


“Are you two done?” Daniel said, impatiently.


“She started it!” Minnie complained, flying up to Daniel, holding her tunic in her hand. “She's the bully!”


Ellie kissed her hand and then turned and brought it down on her rear. The resulting sound was so loud and sharp that some small startled creatures stirred in the bushes, rustling them.


“See! She's even scaring the animals!”


“You want me to sit on you again?” Ellie asked, turning her backside over them.


“No!”


“Can we please stop with this!” Daniel barked. “We're getting nowhere and I...!” He stopped as a glint of light hit the corner of his eye. Turning to it, he saw something sparkle in the sunlight near one of the nearby bushes. He pointed. “There!”


“Huh?” Ellie said, trying to follow his gaze. “What? Did you see something?”


“Yes! Take me over to that bush!”


“Sure, okay.” The redhead nodded, reaching for him. Daniel recoiled from her fingers.


“Not you!” He cried. The Minish turned to Minnie, who had finally put her tunic back on. “You can carry me over there.”


Minnie frowned. “You COULD say please!”


Daniel barred his teeth. “...please take me over there...”


“No!” The fairy crossed her arms. “Not until you ask nicely and mean it!”


Daniel opened his mouth to yell but before he could he felt himself grabbed by the back collar of his jacket and lifted off the ground before delicately placed in the wide field of Ellie's palm.


“I'll just take you.” Ellie said.


“No!” Daniel protested. “I can't have you stepping on everything!”


“I won't.” The redhead reassured him calmly. “Just tell me where to walk.”


He wanted to complain but realized there was no point. Grumbling, her walked towards her fingers and pointed like a man directing a ship. “That bush directly in front of you. Walk towards it slowly and carefully and put me down on the ground in front of it.”


Ellie obeyed; she carefully walked towards the bush, taking big, slow moving strides.


“Why are you taking such big steps?” Daniel asked.


“I have to,” Ellie answered. “I can't see where I'm stepping otherwise, cause of these.” She motioned at her chest.


Well, that answered that question.


“Stop,” Daniel said after a few more steps. “Put me down.”


Ellie squatted and held her hand out, tilting it so the Minish could slide out onto the dirt. She finally saw what he had seen. Something gleamed in the sunlight right before the base of the bush, dotted by other things. Daniel walked up to the mess and began to examine them. Minnie landed next to him and bent down.


“Well, what is all this stuff?” She asked.


Daniel turned to her, holding a small gold telescope. “This was the camp of a Minish scout. They all have equipment like this to help them plan routes to take and find any dangers.” He stopped and surveyed the mess. “Whatever Ellie frightened, it must have knocked the camp loose.”


“Why would he be up in there anyway?” The fairy asked.


“Water from the river is one obvious reason,” The Minish replied, thoughtfully. “In the bush to avoid being spotted by birds or trampled on. But...these place is abandoned. Whoever was here wouldn't have left all this behind unless they were in a hurry or something got to them.”


The fairy reached down into the grass and lifted a small satchel out.


“Ah!” Daniel cried. “Let me see that!”


Instead of handing it over, Minnie opened it and rummaged through it, her hand barely able to fit inside. She extracted a big handful of pages.”


“Give those to me!” Daniel demanded.


Minnie brought the pages to her face and examined them. “It looks like a bunch of writing.” She said aloud.


“GIVE THEM TO ME!” The Minish roared.


“Minnie, just give them to him!” Ellie scolded.


“I'm looking at them!” The fairy snapped back.


“You can't read!” The redhead cried


“Neither can you!”


“Yes I can!”


“Well you can't read these cause they're too small for you!”


“JUST GIVE THEM!” Daniel bellowed.


“Fine!” The fairy threw the pages at them, causing them to scatter in an explosion of paper. “Here!”


“No!” Daniel cried in anguish. “You idiot! They'll blow away!”


Ellie quickly dropped to her knees and cupped her hands around the pages to protect them from the gentle breeze as the Minish scrambled to retrieve them. “Why did you do that, Minnie!?” She snapped at the fairy.


“Well, he shouldn't shout at me like that!” Minnie pouted.


“I wouldn't have shouted if you had just given them to me!” Daniel barked. He brandished the pages. “These are his journal entries and notes! I could find something in here to guide us to my village!”


“Oh!” The fairy replied, her anger disappearing in an instant. “You mean like a map?”


“Perhaps,” The Minish nodded, thumbing through the messy leafs of paper. “Though that would be less helpful than you'd think. Cartography is not easy as a Minish, and we typically require many maps, which is why many of us scouts try to memorize the land. It helps lessen the load to carry.”


“Do you need that many maps cause you're so tiny?” Minnie asked.


“Yes...” Daniel grumbled. He looked through the pages. “Argh, they're all out of order!”


“Nice one, Minnie,” Ellie said, flicking the back of the fairy's head.


“Hey, you stepped on all of HIS stuff yesterday!” Minnie snapped. “It's your fault that he doesn't have...”


She was cut off as Ellie lifted herself up and then brought her chest down on top of the fairy.


“I'll need time to sort through this.” Daniel said. Her turned to look up at Ellie. “We can go back to your home or continue to this Inn you spoke of. But I need somewhere quiet to read.” He knew that 'quiet' was a luxury around these two, but chose not to add that.


“You sure you don't want to keep looking?” Ellie asked.


“We've found a potential clue,” The Minish replied. “That's good enough for now.”


“Okay,” The redhead shrugged. “Well, we're closer to town than we are the house, so I guess we'll head to the Inn. There are a lot of paths out of town. One might go in the direction of your village! Plus we might be able to find a map there to reference with any maps your little scout friend has.”


Daniel scowled at her choice of words, but knew she had a point. He nodded.


“Then let's get going.”


“Alrighty!” Ellie beamed, picking him up and getting to her feet. Minnie dazedly floated up. “Minnie! We're going to town!”


“O-Okay...” The fairy replied wearily.


Ellie delicately placed the Minish on her shoulder before walking on back to the path they had been traveling on. Minnie hovered a moment to regain her senses before flying after her friend, grumbling as she sat on the redhead's other shoulder.