- Text Size +

As first morning light began to peek through the trees of the forest, Minnie fluttered through the open window of Ellie’s bedroom. Every now and then she spent the night out in the woods, something she had done commonly before meeting Ellie. She only did this during the spring and summer, when it was warm out in the night and the stars were bright in the sky. It was peaceful, those dark evenings out in the woods, and it was good to just stretch her wings for a good while.

 

Ellie was lying on her bed, snoring loudly, her red, frazzled hair all over her head. A thin line of drool was dripping down her open mouth, and she was naked from the waist down, her panties and her green beret lying on the floor next to her bed. What clothes she was wearing were partially unbuttoned. A few feet from the bed was the shattered remains of a wine bottle, its liquid dried and stained on the floor, the ghost of its scent lingered.

 

“Haha!” Minnie giggled, dropping down on Ellie’s head. “Guess someone had too much to drink...again.” She put her foot in one of Ellie’s nose and kicked around. “Hey! Hello? Anyone home?” Nothing. Ellie continued snoring. The fairy laughed and flutter down the red head stomach, landing down at her pelvis. “Pantsless and legs spread out too! I guess there’s nothing like the morning breeze between your legs, huh, Ellie, ya big dopey drunk!”

 

“Hey!” A muffled voice cried. “Hey! Who is that!? Minnie? Is that you?”

 

The fairy paused in mid laugh. “Eh? What? Who’s there?”

 

“Over here! OVER HERE!” The voice sounded a little desperate. Weirder still, it actually seemed to be coming from…

 

“Oh my god…” Minnie gasped, landing between Ellie’s legs. “You mean...

 

“Yes, yes!” The voice called, eagerly. “Come closer! You’re getting warmer, I can hear you! You have to help me!”

 

“Help you?” Minnie asked, curious, drawing closer. “What do you want me to do?”

 

“You have to reach in!” The voice called. “Reach inside! Quick! Now! Hurry!”

 

“Oh...uh…” Minnie laughed a little. “Wow. This is...unexpected. Poor Ellie…”

 

“What!?” The voice cried. “Forget Ellie! Poor me! Hurry up and just…”

 

“Calm down, Ellie’s Pussy,” Minnie replied. She reach out and touched the lips. “There. Is that better? Maybe a little rub? Man, poor Ellie. She must feel horny, like, ALL the time. I had no id…”

 

“WHAT!!??” The voice screamed. “NO! NONONONO! It’s me! DANIEL! THE MINISH! REACH IN HERE AND GET ME OUT YOU STUPID FAIRY!”

 

“Daniel?” Minnie asked, now even more curious, leaning in to peek inside. “What are you doing in there? Did Ellie put you in there, or were you the horny one?”

 

“JUST GET ME OUT!” Daniel yelled, furiously.

 

“Okay, okay, hang on…”

 

Minnie reached both her hand in. She thumbed around for a few moments, following the sound of Daniel’s voice, before finally finding his foot and pulling him out. The poor Minish was covered in Ellie’s “juices” and smelled like a good night of sex.

 

“And there you are!” Minnie exclaimed holding Daniel up triumphantly. “Man! You were in there DEEP! How’d you get in there?”

 

Daniel tore himself from the fairy’s grip and bounced onto the bed’s surface.

 

“Your stupid, clumsy, drunken friend shoved me in there!” Daniel hissed, furious. “She got drunk and tried to ‘make it up to me’. Never...NEVER...have I been treated this way! And I will have NO MORE! I am leaving, right NOW!” He thrust a pointing finger at Minnie. “You! You are going to take me out that window and I am going to leave! And the two of you can then go on to rot in ever burning eternal hell!”

 

“Hey!” Minnie protested. “Don’t yell at me! I didn’t do anything!”

 

“I don’t care!” The Minish yelled. “I have been VIOLATED! First I was almost stepped on! Then I was treated like a child! Then, I was almost killed AGAIN when Ellie physically RAPED me! You two are a plague! And I want nothing to do with either of you from this moment on! Take me outside!”

 

“Oh come on,” The fairy rolled her eyes. “Don’t get all dramatic. Ellie’s a big dope, but she didn’t mean any harm. She just wanted to apologize for almost killing you!”

 

“BUT SHE ALMOST KILLED ME AGAIN!” Daniel roared. “What part of this are you not understanding!?”

 

“Aw, yer fine,” Minnie said, bending down and picking the Minish up. She turned him around in her grip. “See? Not a scratch on ya. Stop being a big baby.”

 

Daniel was so mad that he couldn’t even yell anymore. Or even struggle. He just glared with a horrible, vile stare.

 

“Oh, get off it!” Minnie rolled her eyes again. “You got to be inside a giant pussy! What more could a guy like you want? It’s practically a dream come true!”

 

“Take. Me. Outside.” Daniel said through gritted teeth.

 

“What are you so upset about?” The fairy asked, getting annoyed. “I mean, Ellie’s had a man over in the past, and sometimes, if they’re in the right mood or drunk, they’ll let me play with their dicks and it’s…”

 

“I don’t care!” Daniel interrupted angrily. He pulled himself out of Minnie’s grasp and fell back down onto the bed. “I don’t want to hear what you do or what your perverted fantasies are! I don’t want to talk about sex! I want to leave!”

 

“Look, let’s not talk here,” Minnie said, and be damned if she didn’t go and pick the Minish up right there again. “Ellie sometimes gets gassy after she drinks a lot.”

 

She fluttered up and landed on Ellie’s belly and placed the Minish down on the soft surface of her shirt.

 

“I don’t WANT to talk!” Daniel cried. “I want to leave! I do not wish to stay here any longer? How long do you intend to keep me here against my will?”

 

“Oh, stop crying big baby,” Minnie waved this away, standing over him. Daniel saw the fairy’s own vagina as well. And after being stuck in one for such a long time, it was not a welcome sight. It only made him angrier. “Besides, you don’t even know where you’re going. You were all lost and alone. You said so!”

 

“At least I wasn’t being raped!”

 

“At least you have food here!”

 

At least I wasn’t spending the night in some strange woman’s vaginal!”

 

“I bet Ellie’s pussy is ten times safer than the woods at night!”

 

“How about you cover up your own ‘pussy’? Cause I’m tired of looking at it!”

 

“How about no?” Minnie said sassily. “This is my home. I can do whatever I want! In fact…” In a swift move, she took the tunic she’d been wearing off and through it at Daniel. “Maybe I want to fly around naked! How about THAT? And you know what you can do, Mr. Tiny Minish, hm? You can kiss my big fairy butt!”

 

She turned around, knelt down, and stuck her bum in the Minish’s face.

    “Stop that!” Daniel cried, backing away.

 

    “Oh, no, I’m serious!” Minnie said, reaching for him. “You’re gonna kiss my butt! Pucker up!”

 

“NONO!” Daniel yelled, evading her reach. “GET AWAY!”

 

Daniel ran up Ellie’s stomach with Minnie on his tail. He was somehow able to leap and bound his way out of the fairy’s grasp. He made his way towards the mountains of Ellie’s breasts.

 

“YEEEEEEEEH!” Minnie screamed from behind.

 

Daniel turned and saw the fairy barreling towards him. He lunged onto his stomach, with the fairy missing him, blazing right over, and then crashing into Ellie’s breasts. Using Minnie as a quick footstool, Daniel began to use the buttons of the tunic to ascend, while the fairy kept after him. Every now and then, Minnie was able to get a hold on the Minish, who would then release himself by biting the fairy, or, at one point, kicking her in the face.

 

“OWIE THAT HURT!” Minnie screamed, furious.

 

She tacked Daniel at the top of Ellie’s breasts and the two of them rolled down, kicking, biting, and tussling with each other. At the bottom of the “mountain” Minnie leaped on top of Daniel and held him down.

 

“Now!” She said. “My butt! Kiss it!”

“I think I shall kick it instead!” Daniel cried, doing just that.

 

Minnie dropped her naked but right down on Daniel’s face. The two of them struggled violently.

 

“How about that, huh!?” The fairy cried. “Huh!? Huh!? You like that? How about a good fart right in your nose, I bet you’d really like that! I hope so, cause I think I feel a big…”

 

“....what on Earth…?”

 

The two of them froze in place. Ellie, finally awake, had drearily raised her head in the middle of the confrontation and was now looking at the two with a very confused look on her face.

 

“GET HER OFF OF ME!”

 

“Make him kiss my butt, Ellie!”

 

A giant hand appeared and grabbed the naked fairy, who then grabbed the Minish.

 

“Minnie, what are you doing?” Ellie asked, confused. Gently she grabbed Daniel. “Let go of him.”

 

The fairy resisted, but the red head was bigger and stronger, and the Minish was quickly freed.

 

“What’s going on here?” Ellie inquired holding the two in each hand.

 

“I’ll tell you exactly what’s going on here!” Daniel screamed. He pointed at Minnie. “She’s crazy and you…” He pointed at Ellie. “...you...YOU…you’re a filthy rapist!”

 

“What!?” Ellie was wide eyed with alarm and confusion at once. Then, she winced. “Aauug...my head….”

 

“I’ve never been treated so miserably poor as a guest in a house my ENTIRE LIFE!” The Minish roared. “You two are a virus! A plague! I want out of here for the sake of my mental and physical health!”

 

“Well fine!” Minnie pouted. “Then you can wander off and starve in the woods!”

 

“Wait, hold on, I don’t understand…” Ellie moaned. “Can we all quiet down...my head really hurts…”

 

“Oh, you poor, frail creature,” Daniel mocked. “It’s only an ounce of the suffering that I have endured in your hands in less than a day!”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Ellie replied. “What are you talking about!”

 

“You RAPED me last night!” Daniel roared. “You were drunk and you took me and RAPED me as I pleaded and begged for you to stop! It’s only some miracle that I wasn’t crushed, or drowned or both!”

 

“I...rape...I don’t…?” Ellie was both confused and scared. She seemed to recall something, but couldn’t make it out.

 

“Oh, he’s all huffy puffy cause you shoved him in yer pussy,” Minnie explained. “I told him ya didn’t mean any harm, but he doesn’t want to listen!”

 

“Oh god…” Ellie went pale. “That actually happened…? I thought it was a dream…”

 

“I wish it had been!” The Minish spat. “But alas for my sanity, it wasn’t!”

 

“Daniel…” Ellie said. “I am so, so so…”

 

“Save it!” The man interrupted. “I have no desire to listen to your pathetic, pitiful, childish excuses! I’ve suffered enough pain in your possession and I’d like to leave this little hell of yours! Take me outside and let me salvage whatever sanity and dignity that I can.”

 

“But…” Ellie tried.

 

“NO!” Daniel interrupted. “OUTSIDE! LET ME LEAVE! NOW!”

 

“You’re such a cry baby!” Minnie shouted. “Waah! WAAH! Cry baby! Cry baby!”

 

“Daniel, please, listen to me…” Ellie tried again.

 

“No, I won’t hear anything from your devious lips,” Daniel hissed. “Outside, please!”

 

“WAAH WAAH! WAH WAH WAAAA!”

 

“Shut up, Minnie!” Ellie threw the fairy across the room. “You’re not helping!”

    “Neither one of you is helping!” Daniel yelled.

 

    “CRY BABY CRY BABY!”

 

    “Stop stop!” Ellie cried, overwhelmed. She got up from the bed and placed Daniel on the dresser, near the pillow that had been his bed. At some point she looked down at herself. “Oh...oh god, I’m not even dressed…” She quickly got dressed, picking her panties off the floor and sliding back into them. Then, she had a terribly awkward moment where she couldn’t find her green shorts. Finally she found them in back out near the dining table. “Look...Daniel…” She started, buttoning up her clothes.

 

    “I don’t want to hear it!” The Minish cried. “I am taking my leave, now!”

 

    “Just listen!” Ellie cried, desperately. “Look...I...I…I...I messed up. Okay, I did. I’m really, really, really sorry!” Tears began to come down her cheeks. “What I did was terrible, and I feel terrible…”

 

    “Funny, I remember you saying something similar last night!” Daniel spat. “You then tried to ‘make it up’ to me. Please, do me a favor and don’t apologize! I would like to hate you without the slightest regret and I fear for whatever torment you come up with to ‘make it up’ again!”

 

    Ellie was quiet. Her mouth was moving, trying to speak, but she couldn’t say anything. Tears were now streaming down her face. She dropped to her knees and began to sob.

 

    “PLEASE!” She bawled. “Please don’t hate me!! I’m sorry! What do I have to do!? I’m sorry! I’m so so so so sorry! I’m really really sorry, Daniel! Please don’t hate me, I’m sorry!”

 

    Daniel wanted to deride her. Wanted to cast away all of her tears with the wave of his hand. To dismiss her pitiful apologies without a second glance. It was what she deserved and a part of him was heartened to watch her grovel and cry like a hurt child. But...another part of him genuinely felt sorry for her. Her tears were real, as was the devastation on her face. If only she had been still drunk and clueless. It would have been easier to hate her and hate her forever.

 

    “Just take me outside,” Daniel spoke. “I’ll think about forgiving you if you just let me leave.”

 

    “But...but…” Ellie immediately protested. “But where will you go? You were lost when we found you…”

 

    “I’ll manage,” The Minish replied. “I did for days. Now, if you please…”

 

    “Wait!” Ellie replied, raising her head. “What...what if we help you? Yeah! What if we go with you and help you look for your home? You’ll travel faster with Minnie and I!”

 

    “I truly think you’ve done quite en..”

 

    “Please!” Ellie begged. “Please let me help! At least let me try! I know I’ve screwed up a lot in this last day, but please! Let me try to make it right, please!”

 

    Daniel pinched his sinuses. He didn’t want her help. Didn’t really want to spend any more time with the red head and her accursed fairy. But, at the same time, life out in the giant woods with monsters that were enormous to him, with no food, wasn’t exactly the greatest of all options either. He really didn’t know where he was going, or where he was, and every night he was out there he was in just as much risk as dying as he was here. In some terrible way, Minnie was right. Dying in Ellie’s vagina would probably have been a much nicer death than being torn to pieces by some animal out in the woods, as much as he hated to admit it.

 

    Finally, he looked up at Ellie.

 

    “Fine,” He said. “Help me find my village, and I’ll forgive you.”

 

    “I will!” Ellie said, smiling, relieved. “I promise we’ll find it as fast as we can. And you’ll help to, right, Minnie?”

 

    “Yeah, whatever,” Minnie huffed, pulling her tunic back on.

 

    Ellie grabbed the fairy. “Right, Minnie!?”

 

    “Er...yeah!” Minnie said, smiling nervously. “Definitely! We’re with ya all the way! Go team!”

 

    “Right!” Ellie released her and gently picked up Daniel. “But, before we head out, how about some breakfast?”

 

    “...if you insist,” Daniel sighed.

 

    “Great!” Ellie said, still sounding relieved. “Let’s make some sausages and eggs!”

 

    “Yeah!” Minnie cheered, her mood improving immediately. “I love eggs! Can I cook mine, Ellie? I wanna cook mine!”

 

    Daniel moaned as he was carried out into the kitchen.

 

    How long was he going to have to endure this?