- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It's my first vore story, so the writing quality will get better as I continue along. Other than that, I hope you enjoy the first chapter of the Voreverse! Any reviews would be greatly appreciated! Also, please check out my new stories "The Party", which is a prequel to this one, and "Snacks", which is set in between "The Party" and this story. Thanks!

Not-So-Happy Meals

Alexis and Jacob walked into her apartment and kissed each other, long and passionately. Jacob looked around. “So, when do we get it on?”

            Lexi’s tummy grumbled. “I’m hungry,” she whined.

            Jacob came over. “I’ll feed you,” he said, sticking out his tongue as if to put it in her mouth.

            “I know you will,” she said, pulling out some kind of gun.

            “Whoa! What’s that for?” Jacob cried.

            “This is for shrinking…,” said Lexi and she fired a blast at Jacob, making him the size of a toy action figure. She picked him up in her now massive fist. “And you…are for supper,” she said, licking her lips.

            “Wait! Lexi, I thought we had something together…,” Jacob pleaded.

            “No, all you wanted to do was get inside me. Now, your wish is granted.” And with that, she opened her mouth wide and brought Jacob toward her.

            The tiny teenager could hear her stomach grumble like a massive roar, and could do nothing but stare as he approached the cavernous maw. “No!” was all he managed before Lexi popped him into her mouth, slurping his legs in. She gulped him down whole and felt him slide down her esophagus and plop right into her hungry belly.

            Lexi sighed, lay down on the couch with a hand on her tummy, and burped.

 

Jacob had been long digested by the time Lexi woke up to go to school the next morning. Her parents were away for the week, and she drove herself to school. Jacob hadn’t been her first victim. She also ate her football jock boyfriend after he cheated on her. She remembered that one well, how he pounded on the walls of her stomach as she lay back with her hands behind her head and let her gastric juices go to work.

            But her first victim had been someone different…

 

Two months back, Lexi was doing a lab internship for community service hours. The professor was mean and hated Lexi. She was always chewing gum and eating in the lab, strictly against protocol. So one night when she was working late and her tummy grumbled for food, she heard the professor yelp and saw that he had accidentally shrunken himself with an experimental shrink ray. He pleaded Lexi to turn him back to normal but she was so hungry and delirious that, tired of hearing the professor tell her what to do, she ate him. She felt guilty afterwards, but then realized that no one would ever know. The prof. had kept all his research secret, so she simply took all of his papers and the shrink ray and left. The professor was never found, and Lexi smiled realizing the power she had gained from eating someone. From then on, she did it as she liked…

 

Walking down the halls of school, Lexi came across some familiar faces. First, there was Emma and her friends. Lexi didn’t mind them, but she didn’t really care much for anybody these days. Then, there was Caterina and her gang: Sierra, Becky, Sarah, and Miranda. Lexi hated them with a passion. Cat was a rich girl, mean and manipulative, but was admired by the guys for her slender form and blond hair. In other words, she was like Lexi but more popular.

            Cat saw Lexi coming. “Hey, loser,” she said. “My friends and I are chilling over at my place this weekend. Wanna come?”

            Lexi knew that it was a trap and that they would bully and prank her, but now with her power of the shrink ray, Lexi felt invincible. “Sure,” she said, a maniacal grin spreading across her face.

            “See you then,” Cat said.

 

The next day, Saturday, Lexi arrived at Cat’s mansion. It was huge and right on the Malibu coastline. Cat’s parents were out doing business, so they had the place to themselves.

            As Lexi walked in, she was surprised to hear a commotion upstairs. She went up and was surprised to see Cat and her not-boyfriend George making out while everyone else cheered them on. They were all in their underwear. Lexi stripped off her top and was left in her bra and short shorts, which she kicked off as well.

            “Oh look, it’s Lexi,” Sarah sneered.

            “You know what to do, girls,” said Cat. They grabbed Lexi and brought her over to George, forcing them together.

            “Dang, she’s hot,” said George. Then he kissed her, long and passionately. Lexi hated it, but then she knew she was supposed to. So she started to enjoy it, and before long, George and Lexi were on their path to lovemaking.

            As Lexi started to pull off George’s boxers, Caterina pulled her off.

            “You sick fuck! Get away from my boyfriend!” she cried.

            Lexi grinned. “He already has a girlfriend.”

            “Fuck that,” Cat said. Everyone laughed.

            “Well, I know who I was about to fuck,” Lexi began. Cat charged at her and Lexi punched her across the face. Everyone came over to help Caterina while Lexi pulled the shrink ray out of her purse.

            “What is that?” Becky said, looking up.

            “This is how I make lunch,” Lexi said, and fired it at all of them. They were shrunken down to action figure size.

            “What did you do to us?” cried Sarah, the one with the hooked nose.

            “A better question,” said Lexi, “is what I’m gonna do with you!”

            She lay down on her back next to them and rolled over onto her side, propped up on an elbow. They all watched in horror as she grabbed Sierra and rolled onto her back. She lowered her into her mouth, then left her writhing around, trying to get out. Her upper torso was still out. Then Lexi slurped her in, her arm still reaching out for help as it disappeared between her lips. The horrified, shrunken people were too shocked to even run as Lexi gulped.

            “Ah,” she said, patting her tummy. “Who’s next?”

            They all screamed and fled. Lexi burped and laughed.

 

They all hid underneath a bookcase. “What do we do?” Sarah said, panicking.

            “Just calm down,” said Becky.

            “I can’t believe that crazy bitch just ate Sierra!” Cat said. “She’s a fucking cannibal, except cannibal’s usually cook people first. Now she’ll be digested alive in that dark, cramped stomach and…”

            “That’s why we’ve got to work to avoid getting that fate,” said Miranda.

            “When I get my hands on that shrink ray,” Cat said, “I’m going to eat her, too!”

            “Guys!” Miranda said. “We’ve got to work together! Now, if we just believe in our tiny little selves, we can do this. We can get back to normal size and punish Lexi for eating Sierra. We can definitely –”

            Lexi’s massive hand reached under the bookcase and closed around Miranda, pulling her out. They heard her scream, followed by a gulp. Cat looked out to see Lexi licking her fingers. She patted her belly. “That hit the spot. Who wants to go next? Burp!

            They all ran again, out from the bookcase. Cat, Becky, and Sarah took the lead. George turned around and stopped. “What are you doing,” Cat cried.

            “Just go!” said George. He turned back to the giantess. “Lexi, I love you. I apologize for my behavior earlier, but if we get back to normal size, we can do it all day and all night long, alright baby?”

            Lexi lowered herself down onto her knees and then –

            – her mouth closed down over George and she tossed her head back, swallowing him whole. Her belly rumbled.

            “Still hungry!” Lexi cried.

            Caterina gasped in shock. George had been one person too far. “I’m going to eat you, you bitch!” she cried. “Eat you whole and let you digest in my belly!”

            Lexi laughed. “This isn’t even that fun. I’ll let you and your friends hide for a little while, and I’m going to go raid your pantry. We’ll see how well you can evade me on a full stomach.” She laughed again and walked off.

 

One hour later, Lexi was lying on a couch. She had eaten all of Cat’s chips and ice cream, and her belly stuck out like a small basketball. She rubbed it and belched, knowing that her first few victims were already digested. The rest would now be stuck in her stomach longer because there was such a backlog of food to be absorbed. Her tummy gurgled and ached. Lexi felt sick, but she didn’t mind. She liked the feeling of an overly stuffed belly.

            A hand on her bloated abdomen, Lexi got up and belched again. “Here I come,” she said. Her bulging gut slowed her down a bit, but Lexi liked the challenge. She walked up the stairs and into Cat’s room. She heard their little breathing from behind the pillows.

            She pulled them back, and there was Sarah. She tried to run, but Lexi grabbed her, licking her lips. “Down she goes,” she said, tilting the girl towards her gaping mouth.

            “Wait,” said Sarah. “I know where the others are. There up there!” She pointed to a chandelier on the ceiling. Cat and Becky leaned out, and then suddenly pulled back.

            “Sarah, you stupid bitch!” Cat cursed.

            The giantess turned her attention back to Sarah. “Thanks,” she said. All of a sudden, her belly gurgled and she burped, right into Sarah’s face. The tiny girl could smell the digesting chips and ice cream, mixed with the odors of her stomach gases. Just from the scent, she knew it was a terrible place to be. Lexi smelled it too. “Huh,” she said. “I wonder if my burp will smell like you once I’ve eaten you. Well, only one way to find out!”

            And with that, she tossed Sarah into her mouth and swallowed.

            Up on the chandelier, Cat and Becky looked down. “Now what?” asked Becky.

            “We need to find a way to get down,” she said.

            “But Lexi will gobble us up if we even try. We need someone to be a distraction,” said Becky.

            “Good idea,” said Caterina. And with that, she pushed Becky over the edge. Lexi saw her plunging towards her and opened her mouth wide. Becky fell straight in and was gulped right down into Lexi’s tummy.

            As the giantess belched once more, Caterina had already jumped down and landed on her bed, she slid to the ground as Lexi stared back up the chandelier, trying to find a way to get to Cat.

            “Stupid bitch,” Cat muttered as she ran out of the room and along the hallway. There she saw it: the shrink ray. Now all she had to do was get back to normal size, and she would get revenge on Lexi. Almost in the clear, she ran toward it.

            Lexi came out of the bedroom, a hand on her big, gurgling belly. There was only one more snack for her to have, but Lexi looked forward to just getting to relax and finally digest. She walked back out to the open area where it all began.

            Much to her surprise, Caterina was standing there in her underwear, back to normal size, her blond hair flowing down to her shoulders and her hand on one hip. In the other, she twirled the shrink ray. “Looking for this?” she said, smirking.

            Lexi hadn’t expected this. She knew that she would have to get Caterina back to small size and eat her somehow, since she couldn’t have her running around and telling everyone about how Lexi ate her friends. “I was never going eat you anyway,” she lied, patting her belly. “I was already full, Cat. Besides, your friends were the ones who were mean to me.”

            “You must think I’m pretty stupid, huh?” Cat said, and fired the shrink ray. Lexi felt a strange sensation as everything around her became so much larger. It was dizzying, and before she knew what was happening, Caterina towered over her.

            “Alright,” said Lexi. “I know what it feels like now. You can get me back to normal now!”

            The giantess just smirked as she bent down and scooped up Lexi in one hand. “Wait, what are you doing!” she screamed, thinking quickly.

            “Giving you a taste of your own medicine,” Cat said. “Hope you like it in my stomach!” With that, she opened her mouth wide and lowered Lexi in.

            “Nooooooo!” was all she could manage before she was engulfed in darkness.

 

Lexi awoke slowly, trying to remember what happened. She was some place dark, but she knew she was still only in her underwear and her gut was still full and aching. The smell was nauseating almost and whatever she was standing on felt slimy to the touch. As she stepped forward, her foot landed in some sort of liquid, which stung her foot. Lexi scurried back, falling against the smooth wall that curved upwards into the darkness. As she lay there, she realized it was moving, pulsating. And there was another noise, coming from the lake of the stinging substance…a low rumble. With horror, Lexi suddenly knew where she was.

            She was inside Caterina’s stomach.

            Lexi was in shock. She couldn’t believe that Cat could’ve eaten her. But her thoughts were interrupted as the walls seemed to start to close around her, pushing her feet into the gastric juices. She was going to be digested. “No!” she said, trying to stand up and turn around. “Cat you can’t do this to me!”

            Images flashed in her mind of Sierra, Miranda, George, Sarah, and Becky, how she had gulped them down to a similar fate in her own stomach. They were laughing at her, just as they had before she ate them. Tears streamed from her eyes as she pounded on the wall. “Let me out!” she cried, even though she knew Cat couldn’t hear her.

            She thought of all the times Cat shoved her down in the hallway, stole her food at lunch, and made fun of her with her backup squad of friends. When Lexi brought the shrink ray to her house, she was sure that she would leave with a belly full of satisfaction, no more mean girls to taunt her. On the drive over, she had squirmed with excitement of the thought where Cat was huddled scared inside her, very much like Lexi was now.

            “It can’t end like this!” she cried, feeling the acids lap at her feet. I’m just her food, she realized. Before, Caterina had fed off her sadness, her despair, and her angst, and now she was going to digest her for real; her bully was actually going to kill her.

            “Let me out!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, sobbing uncontrollably. She heard all her victims laughing, and she realized she could pinpoint the source. The noises were coming from inside her stomach. “Nooooooo!” was also she could cry, and it echoed off the walls of her tomb.

 

Still standing up, Caterina licked her lips and rubbed her belly as it let out a loud gurgle. She looked down at it and smirked. “Revenge is a dish best served cold,” she said and let out a big burp.

            She lay down on the sofa, putting a hand on her stomach. “Thanks for the snack, Lexi.” Had she not gotten to the shrink ray when she did, she was sure that this situation would be the other way around. For a moment after she had swallowed and sent Alexis down her gullet, she felt guilty and strange. She had just eaten another human being alive and was about to subject her to the same torment her own friends had suffered. But Cat found that she almost liked the taste, and enjoyed the feeling of her enemy pounding the walls of her belly hopelessly.

            She almost understood why Alexis had done it, but was still sad at the loss of her friends. Oh well, she thought, I’ll get new ones. She looked over the shrink ray in her hand. And with you, I’ll be satiated for quite a while…

            And with that, she sighed, laid her head back, and let her digestive system go to work.

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

The Voreverse continues with a prequel installment, "The Party", which is out now!