- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things start to really heat up in this chapter ;) Enjoy

Tris -

After the little incident between Christy and Kai, everyone changes into their pajamas and we go downstairs to watch a movie together.

Christy gets changed in the guest room adjacent to the bathroom, not unpacked yet. Me and Kai get changed in our room, I made a set of pajamas for Kai made of a lighter and softer material which he is grateful for.

"Tris..." Kai says. Sounding more and more like the small person he now is, making me sick to think of how his encounter with Christy must have affected him. I will have to get them to make up, it is becoming hard to picture Kai at his 6ft 1 height which seems like it was years a go.

"Yes Kai? If you are worried about anything just tell me." I reassure him.

"... I think Christy likes you." He says, as clear as day, his words serious and purposeful.

I didn't know how to react. All of a sudden I knew he was right, it makes sense now. How could I have been so naive.

"I have had my suspicions for a while and when you touched her shoulder in the bathroom and how she rea-"

"Ok." I say, interrupting him. I have heard enough. I can't believe this is happening, my best friend, likes me for more than just a friend and she has done for years now. "I don't care." I add. Not knowing what else to say.

I notice that Kai is taken aback by this as he is wide-eyed, he knows he has no control over anything so he is probably worrying right now.

I start to cry into my hands, my back facing him. I feel him run up behind me and rub my back with his hands. I feel so clouded with emotions right now that I just brush him away with my hand.

I stand up and walk to the corner of the room and look out the window, trying to calm down and make sense of the situation.

Christy is jealous of Kai because he has me. She is being spiteful towards him and the outburst was caused by her hate for him, which was fueled by the jealousy. Kai picked up on this earlier but I didn't notice until he decided to tell me.

Christy wouldn't possibly go any further with her hatred, I think I know her too well, she also knows if anything happened to Kai it would hurt me aswell, and she doesn't want to see me hurt.

I turn around and see Kai sitting there staring at me. A knowing look in his eye, I can't look at him, so I walk up to him and hold out my hand for him to get on.

"Let's just forget about this." I say, convincing myself that I can. "This doesn't mean anything!" I whisper loudly, making it sound harsh, I feel Kai jump slightly, I didn't mean for it to sound like that.

He probably feels this is out of his control right now, given his silence up to now.

I walk downstairs and into the living room which is black apart from the light from the TV and for some reason I have to stop and gulp at the sight.

Christy is sitting there, her 6 foot frame  in only white panties and a low cut black pajama top without a bra, her blonde hair flows freely across her face and over her left shoulder and she smiles at me, the dull white light from the TV reflecting off her legs and her tanned skin.

Her lean sexy body is glistening in the light. I realize I am staring with my mouth open and I think Kai is panicking in my hand, he has been tapping my palm to try and snap me out of my trance.

I can't look at her the same way as I could an hour a go. All I see now is a girl who likes me because I'm a girl, the same way Kai does.

"Hey Christy, sorry i'm just tired haha." I laugh nervously, forgetting for a second that I have Kai in my hand, I drop him into my lap so he is resting on my naked thighs, I suppose I should comfort him right now.

I wipe my hands on my pajama shorts because they have gotten sweaty from being so nervous.

"I poured you and me another glass of wine Tris, also I was wondering what movie we could watch." She asked excitedly as she shuffles closer to me, making me go rigid for a split second.

"Ummm... Why don't we let Kai choose?" I suggest, running out of things to say.

Kai, who must be having an as hard time as me, because he has to clear his throat three times before he can speak properly.

"Uh, I-I think we should watch a sci-fi." He suggests.

"Really? A sci-fi?" Christy scoffs, sounding unimpressed.

"How about we watch a romance." She says breathily, her voice carrying to our ears and compelling us to nod. Me and Kai are speechless.

I take a long gulp of wine to try and clear my head and I even offer Kai some wine silently aswell, which he accepts. I give him a drop from my finger which he licks off.

"Tris? Do you mind if I hold Kai? I haven't been able to feel what it's like and I should know how to grasp him for whenever I might need to." Her voice sounding incredibly sexy and seductive.

I just sit with my mouth of open for a few seconds before I nod and shakily hand Kai over.

I see Kai look back at me as though I'm insane with wide-eyes before he is enveloped slowly by Christy's hands.

She smiles with a smirk, her eyes awake, playful, knowing.

Next she repositions herself on the sofa, she scoots herself closer to me, too close, but I don't object. Then she stretches out her legs along the length of the sofa, and I can't help but look at her bare thighs and her firm round butt which is staring at me on my left.

Finally she rests her head in my lap. I can't move. My hands are fixed in place, one of which is pinned under her shoulder, touching her smooth skin.

She starts the movie with her right hand on the remote and all I can do is sit there as still as a statue staring down at the blonde hair strewn about my lap.

To my shame I somehow become aroused by this. I need to control myself.

Christy is completely in control of the situation, my mouth is too dry to be able to speak.

For a second I think about Kai and where Christy put him, given that her right hand was free for her to hold the remote.

I follow her left arm (since her right arm is now stretched out across my lap) down to her hand. I gasp silently. She has Kai pressed against her white panties with her hand making lazy circling motions with his body. Pressing him against herself at different pressures and points every few seconds.

I sit there, captivated. She doesn't know I can see what she is doing from this angle.

I hear her give off a small whimper and I see her left hand hold Kai against her panties, applying more pressure than before. She is using his entire body to pleasure herself.

Her long strong fingers easily manipulating him and making him go where she wants pushing him into her most sensitive parts.

I should do something, but I can't. The sight is actually turning me on and I feel myself gyrating slightly against Christy, I blame my arousal on the wine, but I know I'm lying to myself.

I watch on, betraying my boyfriend. I find the courage to speak at least something in a raspy voice.

"Christy how is Kai doing?" I manage.

I get a quick reply.

"Ohh" She moans. "He's doing nicely" She purrs.

Again I am speechless.

I watch on, about ten minutes have passed in the movie and not one person is watching it.

I feel like saying something else, desperation in my eyes, but before I can do anything. Christy puts Kai gently underneath her crotch sandwiched between her sexy toned thighs to free her hands. She is pouring more wine, I can't complain, it tastes really good.

She offers me the glass and I take it with shaky hands, which she notices.

She smirks a victorious smirk. She takes a sip of her wine and I see Kai struggling between her legs. I wondered why he hadn't shouted or protested, he has a small piece of black tape across his mouth. I gasp, she's planned this through. This is just her unleashing her hatred for Kai, he is being tortured here more than I am. This isn't about me right now, it's about him.

But I am in a weak and helpless state.

Christy slowly snakes her hand back down between her legs, stretching at the same time. Her right arm stroking my inner thigh.

She gently pinches him by his head like he is a used tissue, her right hand slowly moving between her legs aswell, she bends her head back in my lap in pleasure, passing it off as readjusting.

She still thinks I can't see what she is doing. With her left hand she opens up the side of panties. With her right she places Kai inside her panties so that he covers the length of her most intimate organ.

"Tris." She says out of nowhere. Her voice like fireworks going off in my head.

She sits up and grabs her glass of wine and leans into me, her sexy legs crossed, her white panties visible with a slight lump which I see out of the corner of my eye.

Her visible cleavage and forehead are glistened with sweat.

She looks into my eyes.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too." I croak back, almost unsure.

I feel her shuffle about and fidget with her fingers, wiping something on the back of her panties, then she holds Kai out to me.

He looks broken. His gaze unshifting. The tape from his mouth gone. Yet he doesn't say anything, he just stares ahead.

I wonder if she knew I knew. But I say anyway.

"Oh. There he is."

She gives him to me, and I hug him to my chest. He is very warm.

The movie is almost finished, not that anyone was really paying attention to it. So I say goodnight, still holding Kai to my chest.

I can just make out her expression in the dim light of the TV, she looks angry still. Her gaze focused on my chest where I am holding Kai, she looks determined for some reason.

I walk slowly up to bed, alcohol swirling through my system and making me dizzy.

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews with feedback and constructive critiscism are appreciated. :)