- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys, after this chapter I will be ending the story. I feel that it has gone on for too long. I'm probably not getting any new readers at this point. I will be starting a new story right after this one, but in a different style so that the story doesn't progress as quickly as it has. Thank you for reading and as always Enjoy :) ~ WITS.
------

Tris -

After the four girls from the orphanage left the house, me, Christy and Kai sat down together at the kitchen table, discussing what just happened.

"How could you just let them take Serena?" Christy asks me through tears.

Normally Christy is a pretty strong person and almost never cries, she is never like this unless something bad happens in her life.

She must have really cared for Serena.

"I'm sorry Christy, I was just thinking about Kai and-" I try to explain but Christy cuts me off.

"I know Kai is your boyfriend and you love him and everything, but he's the only person you ever think about Tris... I need to be alone." Christy walks upstairs crying.

Me and Kai hear her bedroom door slam shut.

We didn't even get to listen about what Kai had to say before she stormed off. So it's only me and him.

"I kind of agree with Christy, it was a pretty bad move just letting Emily leave with Serena, she's only a girl, as evil as she is..." Kai trails off as if in deep thought.

"I did it for you though Kai." I tell him softly.

"Right then, I cared about her more than myself." He says.

He looks up at me with a stern expression, the expression he once used when he was normal sized, when he knew he was right.

"Listen Tris, I know you care about me, but let me just tell you what we went through today, Serena more importantly." He begins.

Then unexpectantly, he asks,

"First of all how was your day?" He is unpredictable at times, he knows just the right things to say to get the setting in the correct mood.

"I-It was good." Is all I can say.

"Good." He replies simply, then he begins telling me about today.

"Me and Serena woke up, went downstairs for breakfast and then we looked through the clothes over there." He points at the plastic boxes.

"The day was going pretty normally, until the doorbell rang... Serena was just telling me about these four girls who tormented her throughout her life at school, and at the orphanage. Those four girls were standing at our door." He pauses for effect, then continues.

I just look down at him, captivated.

"Serena suggested that we hide, which we did. They broke into the house and started looking for us. They brought Serena's life long friend to 'come and see her'. They used him to try to lure Serena out by breaking all of his limbs in the different rooms upstairs, where they know we were heading." He pauses again, then continues.

Those girls are sick and twisted alright.

"I had to try and help him, instead of sitting around listening to him cry out in pain every time Emily broke his arm or his leg. So I confronted them, but they just laughed at me... The pink haired girl picked me up and they were teasing me. I told them to get out of the house, but they laughed in my face."

They won't get away with what they've done.

"Then they started messing around in our room and I tried to trick them into thinking the police were on their way, but Emily wasn't buying it. Her intelligence makes her evil, however I did trick them into thinking you were on a business trip... That made them think they were safe in the house." He takes a deep breath.

"When I asked Emily to put the kid down, she literally just dropped him and he fell to his death..." He continues in a shaky voice.

I gulp.

"Then Serena came running out to aide her best friend, but he was already dead... Emily just nudged her away from his body with her foot, so carelessly."

"So far, can you see why I cared about Serena over myself?" He asks up to me.

I barely register his question, I'm too busy thinking about how horrible that would have been.

"Y-Yes, of course I do Kai." I reply, hurt that he talking to me like I'm some heartless person.

"You have to understand that I didn't know all of this. You can forgive me can't you?" I ask pleadingly, hopeful.

"Of course I can, but it's up to us, more importantly you, to fix this, because you traded away her freedom." He explains.

He is very understanding, one of the many reasons why I love him.

He is covered in so many bruises that it hurts to look at him.

"After that they went in the pool, which is why some parts of the house are wet, they were just running around naked like they owned the place. Emily used me and Serena like you used me, then she fell asleep with Serena inside of her."

I look at him in shock, she did the same thing I did... does that make me as bad as her?

"Kennedy and Olivia took me to our room, where they just messed about with me, toying with me like some pet they had. Emily comes into the room demanding that Olivia give me back to her, she knocks out Olivia and takes me with Kay and Kennedy into our shower."

"Is that when me and Christy come in?" I ask, assuming.

"Not at all, you came home an hour later, they just turned on the steam and went to town on each other for an hour or so, the pink haired girl used me like a dildo." He says, his voice pained when he says that.

He keeps going anyway.

"So when Emily was finished using her friends as her personal sex slaves, she orgasmed and Serena came out... thing is, she wasn't breathing. They seemed disinterested by this fact, so I had to perform CPR on her."

He stops for a second, looking off into the room.

"They just sat there looking down at me as I tried to get Serena breathing again, they seemed mildly interested at most."

That's sick, how can they just sit there?

"I managed to get Serena breathing again, then I think that's when you and Christy came in."

He finishes with a deep sigh.

"I'll get her back Kai, don't worry." I reassure him.

"Just don't call the cops, that way they'll have nothing to lose and they'll probably murder Serena..." He reminds me.

"I'll go tell Christy." I tell him, leaving the kitchen and walking upstairs.

I knock on Christy's door and slowly open it. She is lying on her bed with her face in her pillow, her long legs are curled up with her.

She looks like a really tall teenage girl.

"Christy... I've just come to tell you that I plan on getting Serena back. Lying on your bed and crying won't get Serena back." I tell her, like she's a child who needs to told that.

"Sorry, I just overreacted a little." She says sitting up.

"I know, let's just-"

Christy leans forward and kisses me long and passionately on the lips.

"Christy-" She interrupts me again.

"That was for shouting at you and running to my room like a little girl." She says sheepishly.

"I'll pretend you didn't do that." I reply, wiping my lips with my sleeve. I have to admit the kiss felt really good, but I ignore the feeling.

She looks embarassed, but I know there's more important things to be done right now.

"Christy, tomorrow we'll have to get Serena back, but we'll have to either skip work or go there in the early morning." I suggest.

Christy perks up, she looks excited.

"Let's go at like 4 AM, that way, if we run out of time, we can just call in sick to work anyway." She adds to my suggestion.

"Ok, I'll go tell Kai then." I tell her.

I go downstairs and he isn't anywhere downstairs.

I panic thinking he left the house but I realize he can't, so I head upstairs and stop in my tracks.

I feel like crying at the sight.

Kai is walking down the stairs backwards, dragging the boy who Emily murdered down the stairs.

"H-Hey Kai." I croak out.

He looks over his shoulder.

"Oh hey, could you help me here? I thought that we should bury him for respect to him, but at the same time keep him as evidence of what Emily did if the cops ever get involved. It's probably not a good idea to keep a dead body around." He says, although he is staying strong for my sake.

I pick the boy up, his body is cold and his eyes are closed, as though he's asleep, but he's not.

"Where should we take him?" I ask.

"Uh, right now I think we should leave him in the house, who knows what will happen if we bury him outside." He replies.

"This is so sick, we should be able to call the cops about this, but we can't right now. I'll keep him in the freezer, to preserve him." I say gently.

"Good idea, I think I'm going to head to bed now." He says through grunts of pain, slowly limping up the stairs.

Kai is such a kind person, I just wish our life would go back to normal so I can spend the rest of it with him.

"Wait, Kai. I talked to Christy about getting Serena back. We are going to go at 4 AM to the orphanage which is in the city, before work starts." I explain to him.

"Good luck, just make sure she's safe." Is all he says as he walks up the stairs to bed.

I sit downstairs for an hour watching the news, before going back up to check on Christy and heading to bed. I set my alarm for 4 AM, Christy does the same.

------

Serena -

I was thrown from hell, into a world of loving and caring, then I was thrown back into hell again, by one of the people I trusted. Kai didn't want me to go, Christy fought to try and keep me there, but that... Tris... she just let me go like I was something she could trade.

Now I'm stuck inside my life long tormentor's underwear.

I cry and cry as I am jostled around, the girls all walking back to the orphanage.

I hear them enter the orphanage, apparently unseen and they sneak into Emily's room and start chatting.

"Holy shit that was close! Quick thinking Emily." Kennedy praises, whilst getting her breath back.

"Thanks, we're still in deep shit though. We may have gotten carried away just then." Emily says, wincing as she looks back on it.

"Yeah, we killed someone, but we have Serena hostage, so they won't call the police." Kay reminds them.

Olivia just stands near the door, her head down, staring at the floor.

Emily removes me from her sweaty butt and throws me onto her pink bed. Most of her room is pink, the remainder of the room which isn't pink is plain white.

"I'll keep her in my room tonight, she won't cause us any problems anymore." Emily reassures everyone.

"So Emily, what if those two girls call the police? What do we do?" Kennedy wonders, a look of uncertainty on her face.

"Well, we use Serena as a hostage, and we act dumb, like the girls are lying to us." Emily explains.

"Ok." The girls say in unison.

"I'm going to bed guys, goodnight." Emily says, gesturing for everyone to leave.

When everyone leaves, Emily turns her attention to me. I quiver in fear.

"As for you. You get to sleep in a special place tonight." She winks suggestively.

I watch as she strips off her clothes, leaving on her black panties.

Shamefully I always get aroused by the sight of her naked and she knows this.

She lifts me up in her hand, making slow purposeful movements and opens up the waistband of her panties.

She lets go of me and I fall into the awaiting gap below me.

I fall all the way in until I am up against the tip of her pussy.

She lets go of the waistband, which snaps shut above me, then she moves me so I am pressed up against her slit.

Emily sighs with pleasurable satisfaction and squeezes me with her thighs.

Then she climbs into bed, pulling the covers over herself.

It's really hot under here and it smells of her arousal.

She squeezes me constantly like I'm just something which she can use to pleasure herself.

I feel empty inside, knowing that I may have to live like this for the rest of my life. Hopefully Kai and Christy get me out of this mess.

I fall asleep long after she does.



I am awoken by a shuffling noise outside, it sounds like there are people inside Emily's room.

I lay there, tired, listening to see if I can hear anything.

"Where do you think she is?" A barely audible whisper.

"She'll be in there." I hear a familiar voice whisper.

I perk up, suddenly wide awake.

These people have come for me? It sounded like Christy!

I become very excited, almost squealing in happiness at the fact that I'm being rescued.

I don't realize it in my sleepiness, but I'm brushing against Emily's pussy with my back.

I feel her stirring and she turns over in the bed.

I lay still, waiting for my rescuers to get me out.

I hear the bed cover move, not by Emily's accord, cool air blows against my hot, sweaty skin.

I feel the panties I am trapped in begin to move slightly, Christy must be removing them.

I stick slightly to Emily's pussy, but I am torn away and exposed to the air.

Christy takes me in her hand and walks slowly out of the room.



Once we are out and in the open air outside the orphanage I squeal with joy and wrap my arms around Christy's finger, hugging it tightly.

"You came back for me!" I cry with joy.

"Yes, we did Serena, it was Tris' idea." Christy tells me.

I look up at Tris and smile.

She isn't a bad person after all, she was just protecting her boyfriend.

She smiles down at me, the moonlight and the streetlights the only thing illuminating us.

We drive home and I feel safe and sound in Christy's lap.




When we arrive home, we go straight up to bed, Christy tells me that they are going to work in just under two hours.

She also tells me that they are going to call the cops on my four tormentors tomorrow, a way to bring justice and a way to avenge Daniel's death.

Everything seems to be working out, I can't wait to see Kai in the morning.

I lie, snuggled up between Christy's breasts staring up at the ceiling.

I can't sleep because I'm just so happy.

------
Chapter End Notes:
If you would like to leave a review you are welcome to do so. This story will end but I will start a new one soon after. If you have any words of praise or ideas on how to improve my writing, please do write them in a review. ~ WITS.