- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Things get very tense in this chapter, get ready for more action. Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

The next thing I know, I'm in the shower standing on the pink rubber floor, staring up at 3 naked girls.

Emily turns on the steam, the air begins to warm and becomes moist and damp, coating everyone in a fine spray.

The 3 girls look like beautiful statues of naked women standing on the horizon, the white tiled room they are in makes them stand out.

Kay and Emily's tanned bodies make them look dark and striking contrasted against the white tiles. Whilst Kennedy's paler skin tone and pink hair makes her look the sexiest in the room followed by Emily, her features standing out more than the other two.

"Shit, I've got to get this bitch out of me, she's probably rotting my insides." Emily complains, shifting her feet and looking down at her crotch.

"How am I going to get her out guys? Any ideas?" Emily asks, looking over at Kay and Kennedy.

"How about you use Fernando to get her out?" Kay suggests.

"His name's Fernando? Weird, anyway, I won't be able to scoop her out because he'll just push her further in, he's like 6 inches." Emily explains.

"I think the only way to get her out is if I orgasm again, Kennedy, I want you to eat me out, you have the biggest tongue." Emily commands casually, a look of determination in her eyes.

She must really want Serena out of her.

"D-Do I have to? W-What about Fernando, what's he gonna do?" Kennedy asks nervously.

"He'll help me." Is all Emily says.

"Now get down on your knees Kennedy." Emily demands.

Kennedy gets down on her knees submissively.

Emily picks me up casually and places me on the floor in front of her and Kennedy.

"What do you want me to do?" Kay asks.

"Hmmm... I want you to lick my ass." Emily says, her eyes filled with lust.

"W-What? No way Emily I'm not doing that." Kay responds, fearfully.

"If you don't I'll tell everyone your little secret." Emily threatens.

Kay looks taken aback by this and just shakes her head with her eyes closed, getting down on her knees.

Her secret must be pretty important to her if she's willing to lick someone's ass to keep it a secret.

Emily is in complete control.

The next thing I know, Emily's foot rests on top of me, covering all but my head, so I am looking up at three faces, one way above me and two closer to me, level with Emily's waist.

Emily moans from the feel of me underneath her foot which smells of grime, sweat and strawberrys.

"Lick!" Emily commands her friends, as though she is talking to a couple of dogs.

They both obey and they start to lick, Kennedy's tongue snaking between Emily's pussy and Kay's tongue snaking between her cheeks, with more of a grimace on her face.

I just have to lie there being squished against the floor by Emily's feet, gazing up at the scene unfolding before me.

Emily has one hand pulling against Kennedy's head, forcing her face against her pussy and the other hand is smushing Kay's head into her smooth ass.

She cries out in pleasure and pushes harder down on me, my ribs from earlier, still aching, are put through more pain. She moans loudly, panting and gyrating against the two girls.

"Faster Kennedy! Further Kay!" She screams through moans of pleasure.

Her toes smear against my face, the sole of her foot is pushing against my involuntary erection.

I close my eyes and try to drown out the sounds of pleasure from above me, although they are too loud and my thoughts are constantly interrupted by her screams.

Suddenly I am grabbed from my position underneath Emily's foot by a hand.

I notice it's Kennedy's hand and I don't hear Emily protest against it.

Kennedy brings me behind herself, still lapping at Emily's lips, and hovers me close to her own giant pink pussy, which is wet with anticipation.

I am thrust into her awaiting maw, she recklessly shoves me inside her with her fingers wrapped around my legs, her love juices rubbing off on my body as she sloppily rubs me against her walls.

She pushes me in fully and the lips seal shut, leaving me only able to hear the muffled cries of pleasure and feel the tight walls squeezing me at every angle.

Kennedy's pussy grips me much tighter than Tris' did and I feel like I'm being smothered and squeezed relentlessly, juices making their way into my eyes and my mouth.

I can't help but break down and cry, knowing how helpless I am.

Out of nowhere I am rocketed out of her pussy and onto the rubber floor, Kennedy screams from her orgasm, but continues to pleasure Emily.

I stand up, not knowing what to do, Kay is looking at me out of the corner of her eye, but she doesn't do anything.

I look up and up and up to see Emily's throbbing wet muff being constantly slickened by Kennedy's tongue.

I can only stand and watch as Emily's knees begin to shake slightly, her face is contorted in pleasure, her eyes closed, mouth agape and her eyebrows are furrowed as though she's in pain.

Kennedy pulls away from Emily's snatch and a stream of her juices come flooding out of her and onto the rubber floor in front of me.

It's like watching some erotic waterfall, the juices splat when they hit the ground and along with them comes the limp figure of Serena, submerged in the jelly-like substance.

I run over to go and help her out, I can see that her eyes are closed inside the liquid.

I start to frantically swat away the sticky juices covering Serena.

Heavy panting and grunts can be heard above me.

I pull her out and lay her on the floor, she isn't breathing.

Emily, Kennedy and Kay look down at me, their eyes lazy and sleepy.

"She isn't breathing!" I shout up at them, expecting them to care or do something.

"Aw, was my big pussy too much for her?" Emily breaths down at me, not seeming to care in the slightest, idly fondling her pussy lips as she stares down at us.

I know CPR, so I get to work.

The girls just look down at me in fascination as I try to bring Serena back in to the living world.

"It's no use little guy, your little girlfriend drowned inside me ages ago." Emily calls down carelessly.

I won't give up, she isn't going out like this.

Two minutes pass and she still hasn't started breathing, the girls just keep watching, their heads resting on their hands so they are eye-level with what is happening.

When all of a sudden Serena sits up and coughs violently, a slight mixture of blood and sexual juices eject from her mouth and she takes long gulps of air.

I lay on my back panting, relieved.

The girls clap and cheer for my performance, "Yay, now we still have two tiny people to play with!" Kennedy giggles.

These sick girls have gone far enough, I stand up, my fists clenched and I glare up at them.

"Oh, he looks angry." Kay whispers to the other two, who are staring at me intently.

"How can you be so cruel! You just killed an innocent kid! Then you almost killed another person who is also too weak to defend themselves! You raped us and yet you don't feel a single pinch of regret for doing what you've done!" I shout, my anger now reaching new heights, making me feel like I'm actually looking down on them.

"What are you talking about? You guys aren't 'people' silly." Emily responds, all three girls laughing at my apparent stupidity.

They don't even see us as people. I fall to my knees with my head in my hands in front of Serena, who is currently asleep or unconscious, but breathing.

The girls are still giggling and looking down at me, amused at my defeated reaction to her comment.

Just then the bathroom door bursts open.



"What the fuck are you doing in MY house naked! And WHY the hell is there an unconscious naked girl in my room and a dead person on the floor!" Tris screeches from outside the shower, her face a picture of pure anger and confusion.

Christy stands behind Tris at the door of the bathroom, the same expression on her face.

I am swiftly grabbed up by Emily, along with Serena, trapping us in her grip, her sweaty palm sandwiching me against her fingers.

"Let us go and get our clothes, or I'll flush Fernando and Serena down the toilet!" Emily screams back, obviously shocked by the sudden appearance of another two girls.

She looks wearily over at Christy, her tall striking figure blocking the door.

Emily shuffles over towards the toilet and drops me and Serena in the bowl, sitting down on top of it to make sure we are trapped, although we couldn't get out anyway. Kennedy and Kay stand at Emily's side.

We splash down into the water, I am just able to stay standing on the slippery porcelain, the water comes up to my waist, whereas Serena is still unconscious so I have to hold her up, which is difficult.

The tanned behind of Emily eclipses the toilet bowl, cutting off all light. I can hear the conversation still.

"Who the fuck are you?! Who is Fernando?!" Tris screams, incredulously.

"Are you all from the orphanage Serena was at?" Christy questions, a lot more calmly than Tris does.

"Yeah, we are. Fernando was here with Serena when we got here, as for why we're naked, we went in your pool. I thought one of you was supposed to be on a business trip! Argh! He tricked us!" Emily scowls, thinking how oblivious she was to Fernando's lies.

"What? Shut up! Why is there a dead person and an unconscious naked girl in my bedroom!" Tris asks again, livid with anger.

"Me and my friend got into a bit of an argument, then she accidentally stood on Dan." Emily lies.

"Ok... that's sick! Where is my boyfriend Kai?!" Tris shouts, as though she's about to explode with fury.

"Your boyfriend? I don't know, we haven't seen anyone else apart from Serena and Fernando." Emily replies truthfully.

"My name is Kai!" I shout up from within the toilet bowl.

Everyone can just hear my muffled voice.

"Huh? Ohhh, that explains things." Emily says, looking down at her lap. She sounds quieter than usual, as though the whole situation is putting pressure on her.

"That's Kai in there?!" Tris gasps.

"Yes. Apparently?" Emily answers, looking off into the corner of the room with a puzzled expression.

"Christy, stay here I'm calling the police." Tris goes to walk past Christy.

"Wait! If you do, you'll have to say goodbye to your boyfriend." Emily smirks, knowing she has a good ransom, her hand poised on the handle.

"What do you want?" Tris sighs, willing to do anything in order to make sure I'm safe.

"I want Kay here to go fetch our clothes, I get to take Serena with me back to the orphanage and YOU and YOU stay right where your pretty faces are. Got it?" Emily demands, pointing at Tris and Christy.

"You get to take Serena with you?" Christy asks, a look of pain on her face.

"Yeah, so that if you call the police, we kill Serena, simple." Emily explains with an easy smile on her face.

"Christy as long as Kai is safe, everything's ok." Tris says, looking at Christy.

"No! That's not fair, Serena told me what you do to her! I can't let you take her!" Christy answers, Tris looks shocked, probably thinking how she will get Kai back now after Christy's last second demand.

"Well then, it looks like we can't come to an agreement." Emily replies, a plain expression on her face.

"Unless you agree to what I said in the next 30 seconds I will flush 'Kai' down the toilet and keep Serena for myself." She reasons.

Christy looks pleadingly at Tris, but Tris shakes her head.

"We agree." Tris answers, ignoring Christy's expression.

Christy looks very hurt.

This is extremely bizzare, here I am trapped in a toilet bowl beneath a girl's ass, and my girlfriend is dealing with Serena's freedom in order to save me.

The smell in the toilet is getting very musty and it smells of Emily's pussy, I gag at the thought of her giant snatch looming above me, I think I can see the outline of it.

Meanwhile, Kay goes to leave the bathroom to get the girls' clothes, we can hear her feet pitter patter against the floor as she runs down the hallway and through the house.

Nobody in the bathroom makes a move and everyone is silent, staring wearily at each other.

Christy stands at the door still, her imposing, sexy figure makes her look intimidating.

Tris and Christy are still in their work clothes. They probably didn't expect four naked girls to be in the house when they got back. They definitely wouldn't have expected to see a dead body in the bedroom.

Suddenly I feel something warm drip down on my head and I look up, it tasted salty.

Then all of a sudden a torrent of pee comes crashing into me, knocking Serena from my hands and knocking me down into the water.

It's hot and it stings as it hits me and I have to move out of the way so that it hits the water instead, making the sound of a crashing waterfall.

I feel around frantically for Serena, the smell of urine filling the air and the water is warming up, I go underneath the water, feeling around for anything when I feel her arm and grab it.

The pee stings my eyes and I bring Serena up out of the water, turning my back to the oncoming deluge of piss which drills against my back, stinging a great deal, as I cradle Serena in my arms, away from the pee.

"Are you peeing?!" Tris shouts over the noise of Emily peeing.

"Yeah. So?" Emily retorts, visibly unfazed by what she is doing.

"That's so fucking disgusting! Who the hell taught you to be so sick minded?" Tris asks; she looks like she's about to throw up.

Christy just looks on in both disgust and a hint of fascination, although she too appears very perturbed.

"I taught myself, thank you." Emily answers, thanking Tris for noticing with a false look of pride.

Nobody else speaks, Tris just looks on as Emily finishes her torment on me and Serena.

Emily relaxes and she sighs with relief when she is done, reaching for toilet paper to wipe herself.

Her friends look slightly disturbed aswell, their pretty friend is peeing on tiny people.

Light shines in as Emily lifts up one of her legs, allowing fresh air to flow in through the gap. She brings a piece of toilet paper underneath herself and wipes away any pee left on her, then she drops it into the slightly yellow water below, dropping her leg back into position.

Seconds later, Kay comes running back upstairs with everyone's clothes.

The three girls get changed, Emily stands up, just in front of the toilet bowl, changing into her clothes.

When she is done, she plucks unconscious Serena from my arms and walks over to the sink to wash the pee off of her. When the cold water hits her, she wakes up, gasping.

"Where am-" She begins, but is cut off when Emily opens up the back of her shorts and drops her in, nestling her into her panties, since she has no pockets in her shorts. She snaps the waistband shut.

"We'll go and wake Olivia up, then we'll be on our way." Emily announces as she walks past Christy and into our bedroom.

Christy looks on with pain and anguish as Emily walks out of the room, with Serena inside her panties, smushed against her tight butt.

Tris runs over to me and picks me out of the toilet, flushing it and then washing me off under warm water, her eyes filled with confusion and stress.

"I'm so sorry." She whispers.

"It's not your fault. Just do something about Serena now." I reply, focusing on what's at hand instead of dwelling on my own problems.

I see Christy walk after them.

------

Christy -

(Meanwhile Christy is in a panic induced trance, her new friend Serena is being tortured by the evil people she told her about the night before)

I won't let them leave with her.

I walk down the hallway to the bedroom where they are helping their friend.

She is awake now, I notice, standing in the doorway.

Emily.

She is standing next to Olivia and telling her to get up.

I run at her, catching her off guard, she only comes up to my chest so she is easy to take down.

She screams and I wrestle her to the bed turning her onto her front, I frantically reach for the waistband of her shorts, but they are tight and I only just manage to grab my fingers around it when someone hits into me from the side.

The pink haired girl is trying to pin me down, but I'm taller and therefore stronger than her slim form and I push her off of me, lunging for Emily who has gotten up from the bed and is pulling her shorts up all the way.

"Run!" She shouts to her three friends.

I lunge onto the floor at her feet and miss, the shorter girl, Kay, kicks me in the cheek before I can get up and I sit there, holding my face as the girls run out of the room and down the stairs.

I get up and throw myself after them, pain in my side and my face, I reach the top of the stairs and start running down. The girls are already quickly putting on their shoes as Emily runs out of the front door.

I sprint down the stairs, my thighs and calves burning from running down so quickly.

By the time I reach the bottom they are all outside and running.

I stop chasing them and collapse in the hallway, gasping for breath and staring after them, willing for them to turn around and give Serena back.

But they just keep running until they round the drive and go out of sight.

I feel sick, angry and tired.

Tris comes up behind me asking if I'm ok. I shake my head, tears forming in my eyes.

I just lost a good friend, even if I've only known her a day.

------
Chapter End Notes:
Remember to leave a review, constructive critiscism would really help :)