- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter will involve the girls having a little fun with Serena and Kai. Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

The girls walk around my home for around 10 minutes, admiring the different rooms when I hear Kay's voice shout.

"They have an indoor pool!"

All the girls go running towards her voice, I am jostled about inside of Kennedy's tight pocket, being constantly rubbed against her leg.

"Awesome! Last one in has to kiss my ass!" Olivia shouts.

I hear rustling around me and then a loud splash.

My pocket prison starts to crumple and I feel like I'm falling, then I hit the tiled floor of the pool room and I look up out of the pocket to see a giant naked behind eclipse the sky.

Two more splashes.

The smooth pale skin of Kennedy's ass is right above me as she steps out of her shorts and jumps into the pool, the water soaking her clothes she just stripped out of.

I crawl out of the pocket and on to the tiled floor, the four girls are splashing each other and laughing, they all jumped in naked.

I see Serena just across from me and I run over to see if she's ok.

I notice that she looks incredibly sad and she just grabs my leg and looks up at me. She just lost her best friend, I can't imagine how she must feel.

"Quick, get up, while they aren't looking." I tell her quietly.

I pull her up and we set off running, I make it into the hallway and into the kitchen when Olivia shouts from behind us.

"They're running away!"

I don't know where we are running so I run under the sofa with Serena just behind me.

I can hear their wet footsteps as they slap against the wooden flooring.

"I saw them run in here." Emily says, walking into the living room.

I look out from underneath the sofa and I see water dripping down onto the carpet, her feet leaving wet footprints.

I hear a skidding noise against wood and then *Thud*.

"Ouch!" Kennedy must have fallen flat on her ass.

Me and Serena laugh at this, it's nice to see them suffer, they deserve every second of it.

Just then, Emily's face appears in front of us, her eyes twinkling.

I feel deflated, we have no way of outrunning them or escaping them.

She reaches under and grabs us both up, smushing us awkwardly together as she does so.

"You two are in big trouble now." She says menacingly, her wet moderately sized breasts dripping water down on us, soaking me and Serena.

With a smirk she smothers us against her boobs, kneading us into her soft tit flesh.

Olivia walks in and whistles.

"Wow Emily, get a room." She says with sarcasm.

"I might just do that, Olivia." She replies, walking upstairs with me and Serena dangling at her sides, one of us in each hand.

I don't like where this is going.

She enters Christy's bedroom and shuts the door behind her. She puts me and Serena on the floor.

"Run." She says with wild, lust filled eyes.

I stand still, looking up at her defiantly, Serena runs to the other side of the room.

"If you don't run I WILL stand on you and I WILL break your legs." She threatens.

I don't need telling twice and I take off running, following Serena.

I only make it 8 steps before a shadow falls over me and I am pressed into the floor facing up at Emily, her bare right foot resting on top of me.

I hear her moan above me and I feel sick at how she is getting off on this.

She allows me to peek from between her toes and I can see her fingers stroking her pussy, her eyes gazing down at me, she idly slides two fingers inside herself, applying more pressure to my body, she throws her head back with pleasure.

I look to my left and I see Serana run up to her foot and wildly punch at it.

"Get off him! Get off h-" She is cut off when Emily snatches her up.

Serana's screams are cut off when Emily forces her against her aroused pussy lips, rubbing her in circles and panting with her mouth open in pleasure.

I am forced to stare up at all this and I can't help but become aroused at the sight of her.

Emily then lifts her foot up off of me and picks me up roughly.

She lies down on the bed, spreading her legs wide and bending them at the knee, then she deposits us in between them, just in front of her soaking lips.

"Pleasure me." She commands through breaths.

Serena tries to run away and Emily grunts in frustration.

She snatches her up off the bed and smears her whole body against her pussy, she uses a finger to prod at her until she starts to slip inside of her, her cries for help becoming muffled.

She grabs me in her hand and rubs me against her breasts and her nipples, grunting and moaning.

I look down at Emily's crotch when I am not being thrown around and I remember when I was in the same position. I hope she is doing ok.

Emily then drops me in the space between her legs and gazes down at me with those glassy, lust filled eyes.

"Lick my pussy, or you join her." She orders, through grunts.

I can't do anything but do as she says so I start to reluctantly lick the slit of a girl who only recently murdered an innocent 13 year old.

I feel sick to my stomach, this girl deserves to be jailed for life, the things she has done to people.

As I lick slowly around her clit to try and satisfy her, I hear squelching from inside of her pussy and a hand reaches out to me, I grab it and I pull Serena out of her.

Emily in her lust filled haze, scoots forward a little and her butt is hovering above us. I dive on top of Serena to take most of the impact.

Her smooth soft butt lands on top of us, pinning us to the bed sheets.

She gyrates on top of us, she is fingering herself and screaming now, her butt becomes heavier on top of me and then lifts off.

She grabs up Serena from underneath me and once again forces her up inside her pussy.

I roll out of the way and watch on as she forces Serena right up inside her pussy, her middle finger in up to her knuckles.

She writhes and twists in ecstacy, her thigh landing on top of me and resting there before she moves onto her front.

Then I hear her scream and her juices come flooding out of her and over me like a water hose, Serena is nowhere to be seen.

She must still be inside her, I have to get her out.

Emily just lies on her front taking deep breaths, recovering after her orgasm. I can't get to her slit from here, so I will be unable to get Serena.

I sit there for a while just staring daggers at Emily's now sleeping form, unsure of what to do.

Suddenly the door swings open and Olivia and Kennedy walk inside, both still naked.

They walk around and realize Emily is asleep, so they grab me and silently walk out.

When they are out they look down at me in Kennedy's hand, grinning.

"So, did Emily enjoy you?" Kennedy asks, a cheeky smile across her face.

I don't answer, instead I just stare ahead.

"Where is Serena?" Olivia asks, peering back into the room to make sure they didn't miss her.

"Emily... used her." I tell her reluctantly.

"What? Like as a dildo? I wanna try!" She replies with sick enthusiasm.

"Can I try too? Olivia you stole mine a month ago and I still don't have it back." Kennedy complains.

"Sure, just wait your turn." Olivia responds, her eyes never leaving me.

I can't believe they are talking so casually about using me like that. I feel angry and helpless.

"You can't just do whatever you want with me!" I shout up at them from Olivia's hand.

"Uh, actually we can and we will, there's nothing you can do to stop us..." She tells me, all the while she is slowly moving me between her legs as she walks, giving me a view of her giant pussy.

They walk into my bedroom and throw me onto the bed, where I stand up and try to run, anywhere but here.

"Awww look at him try to run away, our big scary pussy's must have frightened him." Kennedy laughs, her slender pale body is still glistening with water.

I feel her weight hit the bed and she crawls towards me on her elbows, her breasts hanging below her like two round, pale bags of flesh.

Her shadow overcasts me and she lands on top of me, her giant breasts pinning me to the bed, her breasts are bigger than Christy's, she's almost as tall as Christy too.

I hear Kennedy and Olivia laughing at my predicament as Kennedy gyrates her breasts on top of me, her nipple digging into my back.

Next, Olivia jumps on the bed and leans in close to me, trying to see underneath Kennedy's boob.

Kennedy lifts up for a second, letting me breath.

"Peek-a-boo!" Olivia shouts when she can see me. Then Kennedy lands back on top of me, laughing still.

They do this for the next 5 minutes until Olivia snatches me up the next time Kennedy lifts up.

"Ok, how about we play a game?" Olivia suggests excitedly.

I just look up at her with a tired, defeated expression, I've been through this before.

"Wait, what's your name?" She asks, realizing she still doesn't know my name.

"Fernando." I reply, too tired to comply and attempting to at least humor them.

"Fernando, cool name." Olivia repeats, liking the sound of my new name.

"Ok, so me and Kennedy are the big bad giants and you have to escape us. I'll put you down on the floor and you have to run." As she says this she walks over and shuts the door, making sure I can't escape.

"We'll give you 20 seconds to run." She explains, too excitedly.

I just sit still in her hand, not really wanting to play. I look at the clock, 4:30 PM.

Only 90 minutes left... I can hang on until then.

Olivia places me down on the floor between her feet.

"Go!" Kennedy shouts.

I take off walking as though there is no hurry, trying to make a fool of them, until Kennedy brings her foot down on top of me forcefully knocking the air out of me.

"Go!" She shouts again.

This time I comply and I run over to the far end of the room; after a while I hear slow thuds behind me. My only thoughts are, 'This is so cheesy'.

I turn around to see Olivia and Kennedy slowly walking towards me.

I see Dan's lifeless body still lieing near the wall, I shiver.

"You two look like a pair of 3 year olds!" I shout up, trying to stall them.

They both throw their hands to their chest in fake shock and turn to each other, Kennedy grabs one of her and Olivia's boobs in her hands.

"Do we really look like 3 year olds?" She smirks down at me.

"Yeah, Serena's boobs are bigger than yours, even at her size!" I shout up again at them. Serena's are probably bigger than theirs at normal height anyway.

This seems to have struck a cord, the mention of Serena being in any way better than them makes them boil with anger.

Kennedy reaches forward and pulls me up into the air, just as Emily walks in, leaning against the door frame.

"Guys, did you take the little guy away from me?" Emily asks with annoyance.

"Uh, yeah because you had Serena and Fernando here all to yourself." Olivia responds, gesturing towards me.

"So? Serena is tiny compared to him, I wanted something bigger, she's inside me right now and I can't even feel her." Emily retorts.

"Well that's your problem for having such a huge gaping vagina." Olivia argues, her fists clenched.

They're arguing, perfect. But Serena is still inside Emily, that could be a problem if she stays there for too long.

Meanwhile Kennedy holds me up near her boobs, giving me a good view of the argument.

"What did you just say? Bitch." Emily says angrily at Olivia.

"Yeah, you heard me. You're such a slut Emily, just get lost, he's ours now." Olivia hisses at Emily's face.

Suddenly Emily grabs Olivia around her waist and tackles her onto the bed, pulling Olivia's hair at the same time.

Kennedy just stands there watching on as the two girls fight, I still get a good view of it all.

Olivia kicks out and knocks over the digital clock on my bedside table; it cracks when it hits the ground, just missing Dan. I can no longer see the time now.

Emily gives a swift right hook to Olivia's face, who is just shielding herself now from more blows.

Even though Emily is about 3 inches smaller than Olivia, she seems to be winning easily.

Emily gives Olivia a final brutal punch to the nose, her cute button nose compresses beneath Emily's tanned fist.

Olivia lies, unconscious on the bed, Emily is breathing hard, her blonde hair no longer in a ponytail, which is now messily obscuring her face and flowing down her back.

Her anger is dissipating and she turns to Kennedy with a commanding look in her eyes.

Kennedy doesn't say a word and just hands me over to Emily in submission.

Just then, Kay walks in dripping wet from swimming in the pool.

"What did I miss?" She asks, looking at the unconscious form of Olivia lieing on the bed.

"Come on, let's go have some fun in the bathroom, there's a huge shower in there." Emily suggests, like she didn't just knock her friend unconscious.

I just stare in disbelief at how brutal Emily can be.

There must be only an hour or so left before Tris and Christy arrive home.

I wait with bated breath for them to return.

------
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading the chapter! Tell me what you think of the story so far :)