- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another 2 Part Chapter, Christy brings out her mischievous side at the beach and everyone watches... Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

I wake up on my pillow, glancing at the clock I notice it's 11:30 AM, I must have been really tired.

Putting on another piece of fabric made by Tris, I jump down my stairs and jog towards the door, I'm still sleepy from having just woken up, but jogging helps to get me awake.

As I go to round the corner out of the room, my sleepy eyes only just manage to register the giant leg heading towards me. Tris who is about to step right on top of me, sees me just in time and jumps over me, landing on the pillow she aimed to land on.

"Haha, morning Tris." I say, relieved that she acted so quickly.

"Morning Kai, you should probably walk more along the walls in case that happens again." Tris replies, not seeing the funny side.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask, both us sitting down on the bedroom floor.

"I'll make you some scrambled eggs if you want." She tells me.

I nod in reply and Tris picks me up, holding me close to her body.

Today she is wearing a summery yellow dress which stops just above her knees, she looks beautiful as always.

She takes me to the bathroom and I go about my business, then I tell her to come in and she picks me up, walking out with me laying in her palm, glancing up at her face.

She strides into the kitchen, her bare feet slapping against the tiled floor and she puts me down on the table, I walk over to my table and chair and expect her to walk off to go make breakfast, but she lingers at the table.

"Kai, did you hide Christy's serum?" She whispers.

"Hmm... yeah I did, why?" I ask, thinking about not telling her but then realizing there is no need to hide it from Tris.

"It's just we've been looking all over for it while you were asleep, Christy needs it for work." She explains.

"Oh, I'll get it when I've had breakfast." I tell her, knowing that I can't tell her where I hid it at any cost.

"If you tell me where it is I can go get it for her." She says.

"No, it's ok I'll go get it myself." I say, putting my most serious tone on to stop her from pressing any further.

"Ok then... just make sure you tell me when you get it." She tells me, picking up on my tone.

She goes off to make breakfast and I talk to her while she cooks.

"So what are we going to do today?" I wonder, since she seems to make the decisions on what we do now.

"Oh, well me and Christy were going to head to the beach... umm" She trails off, not really considering what I could do.

This hurts me because she doesn't even consider asking me if I want to go to the beach with her, so I ask for her.

"Can I come?" I ask, my expression hopeful, I know it's all down to her on whether i go or not, so I will need to convince her it's ok.

I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to cope with sitting in the house while I know they are at the beach having fun.

"Well... ok, but you'll need to stay with me or Christy at all times, being out in public isn't the safest place for you." Tris answered, although she looks unwilling to say yes, she does it for my sake.

Yes! Finally I can get out of this damn house and enjoy the outdoors. I look forward to the day now.

"By the way where is Christy?" I ask, while chewing on scrambled egg, she sits across from me now with her head resting on her folded arms.

"She went to go buy some beach towels, since we don't have any." She answers.

I finish up my breakfast and Tris takes me upstairs, she puts her bikini on underneath her yellow dress, the bikini top and shorts are both white, they fit her like a glove.

I watch her get dressed, she does a twirl asking me if I like it and I give her two thumbs up, before telling her she will have every guy on the beach drooling over her.

She laughs at that and picks me up, proceeding to kiss my whole head, making loud kissing sounds.

She leaves the room for a while and I quickly run and get the serum from my secret compartment, leaving it in the middle of the floor for when she gets back.

She doesn't question where I hid it to my relief.

When Christy arrives with the towels we get ready to go.

She is wearing a purple summery dress over a black bikini, her slender, curvaceous form making her look like a swimsuit model at first glance.

"Ok let's go!" I shout excitedly to the two girls, Tris smiles down at me in her hand.

"Huh? He's coming too? Awww, that's no fair." She puts on a pouty face to Tris, but then brightens up and exclaims, "Only joking! Lets goooo!" Pumping her fist in the air with added exaggeration.

She can be so childish sometimes, I suppose that's what makes her such an interesting character. She is normally timid and reserved, but around Tris and 'new me' she acts like a completely different person. Christy is always confident because of her looks, which probably also helps her.

Before we walk out the door Tris whispers in Christy's ear and I don't hear what she says, but Christy looks down at me and nods.

We take our seat in the car and Tris goes over a few things which I can specificly not do.

"Ok Kai, before we go we need to go over a few things you can't do, for your own safety." She begins.

"No going in the water, no walking off on your own, no talking to strangers..." She thinks of some more things I can't do.

Meanwhile I am in Christy's lap and after every rule Tris ticks off, Christy bobs her head like she is a bored high-school student listening to her teacher talk.

She does this for my amusement and I laugh at the expressions she makes. Tris slaps her on the arm and gives her a stern look, but she sticks her tongue out in return, probably to try and make the situation less awkward given that my girlfriend is telling me what to do.

I appreciate the kind gesture from Christy, she must know how I'm feeling.

"Also if you are ever in any trouble or need help, just yell and me and Christy will help you, you should stay close to me and her so that you don't get yourself into any trouble. We'll take turns looking out for you. I just want to reiterate that it isn't very safe for you Kai... just look out for yourself." She finishes with worry in her eyes, she turns on the engine and reverses out of the drive.

I have no intention of going against any of the things Tris has said. I was intending to keep my distance from people anyway. Hearing about news stories of people being kidnapped and killed for no reason are making me weary.

"Guys, if someone comes near me I'll just bare my teeth at them and they'll run away and never look back." I say with a straight face.

The girls both laugh at this and Tris looks down at me with a smile.


Halfway through the ride, Christy pokes me in the back of the head.

I am sitting in her lap on top of her summer dress, the air conditioning in the car is blowing a cooling breeze over me, and I sit relaxed, with my back against her taught stomach.

"Hey, quit it." I ask.

She does it again.

"Stop it." I ask again.

About a minute later she does it again, I leap up and onto her leg and bite it, not too hard but hard enough to cause her some pain, her leg tastes of sun tan lotion.

"Hey! That hurt!" She shouts, I can tell she resisted the urge to slap me, thankful that she didn't.

"I told you to stop poking me!" I argue.

"Guys! Stop acting like you're brother and sister and make up!" Tris yells with her eyes on the road, a knowing grin on her face.

"We are NOT like brother and sister." Christy replies, folding her arms in a huff and staring out the window, not looking at me.

I go back to my original position, comfortable and waiting for us to arrive.

10 minutes later and we finally arrive, Christy picks me up, towels in one hand and me in the other, while Tris carries the rest in two blue bags.

On our walk down to the beach we pass a group of 3 kids, 8-10 inches tall all playing tag on the sand, their parents sit a few feet away from them looking over at them.

I envy them how they are all still taller than me, I am one of the unluckier ones I guess.

We look for a good spot, while me Christy and Tris all attract stares and glances from others on the beach.

I attract glances because I'm 6 inches tall, while Tris and Christy attract stares because they are the two hottest girls on the beach, the fact that they are together making them ten times hotter.

We set our towels down and Tris puts the bags down on either side of the towels.

A group of teenage girls near our towels look over at me and giggle when I look their way, Tris shooed them away, smiling down at me as if to tell me she dealt with the nuisance.

I can't tell if it was my usual charm rubbing off on them or if they were giggling because of my size, or both. I would have asked them but Tris got rid of them, plus it would have been breaking one of the rules we agreed on. I can't take any chances.

"Isn't this nice, I've needed a day at the beach for a while now." Christy says, sighing.

"Yeah, me too, it's been horrible sitting at home all of the time." I reply.

Tris has let me sit on her stomach while she sunbathes, her smooth skin feels nice to lie back on.

Just then we see a guy walking along the beach with someone holding a small camera behind him, in his hand he is holding someone who looks about half my height because he fits perfectly in his hand. He must be one of the really unlucky ones who shrunk to 3 inches.

Me, Tris and Christy watch them for a while, they just got on to the beach. He walks over to a group of girls sitting down on their towels.

Suddenly we hear him shout, "Think fast!" and he throws the guy into the air towards them, the guy with the camera getting a good view of the whole thing.

The girls scream and one of them with blonde hair catches him before he hits the sand. She looks down at the guy in her hand and he is rolling around in her palm laughing, along with the guy who threw him.

She looks embarassed and disgusted, she stands up and walks over to the guy who threw him, depositing the small guy in his hand and storming back to her towel.

"Do not use any of that footage! Or I'll call the police." She shouts at him, anger in voice. Her friends all nod in unison.

The guy just laughs awkwardly and walks away, his camera guy following suit.

We watch this guy pull the same trick on about 8 other groups of people, all with varying results, nobody else reacts the way that the girl did. Some people laugh along with him and others don't even catch the small guy and he falls into the sand unharmed and laughing.

What he is doing is a little insensitive but I applaud him for making his friend's situation enjoyable, and it is a little funny.

Then he starts walking over towards us.

"Don't worry guys, I'll keep them away, watch this." She says towards me and Tris.

She stands up with her sunglasses on, she grins down at us.

Me and Tris look at each other, wondering what's gotten into her.

She is taller than the main guy and his camera guy by about 3 inches at her 6ft height, she walks casually in their general direction but not directly towards them, pretending as though she isn't looking at them.

They can't see her eyes for her sunglasses.

We see the main guy lock eyes on Christy, up to now he has only done the prank on groups, Christy, in all her beauty, must be an exception.

People are looking on in fascination at what will happen when he throws the guy at this gorgeous girl standing in the sand on her own.

He walks up to her, she is looking out at the sea fidgeting with her bikini shorts and he tries to walk into her field of vision.

Me and Tris look on, more or less intrigued as to what Christy has planned.

She pretends to be getting rid of the wrinkles in her bikini, stretching the fabric slightly, when the guy suddenly shouts "Think fast!" and throws his little friend into the air.

Me and Tris look with wide eyes and open mouths as Christy pretends not to hear him and turns around, her back now facing the flying man, who flails his arms as he is on a collision course with her unsuspecting backside.

What she does next is what shocks us.

Christy times it perfectly, she opens up her bikini shorts slightly just in time for him to land perfectly inside them, she snaps her bikini waistband shut and passes him off for a wrinkle in her shorts.

Me and Tris burst out laughing, while everyone else looks on in shock, our entire side of the beach just saw what happened, the guy and his camera guy are standing there open mouthed as Christy walks back towards me and Tris.

It looks like she is suppressing a laugh, the guy in her shorts must be squirming and tickling her.

Tris whispers to Christy as she walks back,

"He's running up to you."

Christy keeps a straight face and goes to sit down on her towel.

"W-Wait! Miss! My friend's in your bikini!" He calls, running up behind her.

Christy sits back on her towel anyway, getting comfortable and looking up at the man running up to her.

"Oh, you were talking to me?" She says innocently, pretending she didn't realize.

"Yes, uh, I don't know how to say this but my friend is in your bikini shorts." He says awkwardly.

Me and Tris admire Christy's acting skills, she is putting on a very good show, everyone on our side of the beach is watching the events unfold.

"Is this some kind of joke?" She says, narrowing her eyes and looking offended.

"N-No, I threw him and he landed in there." He tries to explain nervously. He has probably never talked to a girl as hot as Christy before.

"Oh, so is he like Kai over here?" She gestures towards me, taking her time to act on getting the poor guy from her shorts.

"Y-Yes, can you p-please get him out of uhh... there." He says, pointing at her bikini.

"Here?" She replies, raising her eyebrows and pointing to the same place he is pointing, her green eyes filled with an innocent look.

He nods, gulping.

Christy then stands up slowly for effect, standing over the man, she whips her blonde hair behind her head then sexily reaches her hand down the back of her bikini and brings out a 3 inch tall man, pinched between two fingers.

The only sound you can hear on the beach right now is the crashing of the waves, everything else is silent, everyone staring at the scene unfolding, women, men, children, everyone is sitting in silence watching Christy.

"Here you go." She says cheerfully to the man with a smile on her face, she then drops the small guy into his waiting palm.

The small guy is looking up at Christy with fear in his eyes, like he just saw all of his worst fears in one go.

They walk away, leaving the beach, not bothering to stick around after that display.

Christy sits back down, grinning at me and Tris, conversation starts again slowly around us, people going back to what they were doing.

"Wow Christy, that was some show." Tris says, surprised as much as me by her change of character.

"Why did you do that?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Well, I didn't like how he was going around bothering people, so I decided to teach him a lesson." She explains. That was very bold of her.


After the turn of events, Tris leaves to go and swim in the sea, while I sunbathe on her towel, Christy is keeping an eye on me, although she sounds like she's asleep.

I look over at her. Yes, she's definitely asleep, her chest keeps rising and falling rhythmically.

I relax for the first time in a while, the heat of the suns rays warming my body, making me feel sleepy.

Suddenly a shadow blocks out the sun, I look up expecting to see Tris, when a hand roughly grabs me up... I didn't have enough time to react and shout for Christy.

I am carried away, further down the beach, the towels getting smaller the further away I am taken.

...

------
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, leave a review! :) Give me your predictions on what you think will happen in the next chapter :P