- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy :)
------

Tris -

Me and Christy are sitting in the car on our way to work, I insisted that Christy drive us there today, since I didn't know what would happen with Kai inside me.

I still can't believe how crazy this situation is, I am terrified because he may not be alive inside me, a thought that makes me sick to my stomach.

I can't do anything about it.

My options of getting him out are finding something small enough which I can ease him out with, but I would risk stabbing him, since I don't know what position he is in.

I just hope that he is still with me in there. I should be crying, but I haven't given up yet on the possibility of him being ok inside me, just asleep or stuck.

His ever present form is providing me with a constant mild pleasuring sensation, although if I squeeze my thighs together, the pleasure increases. I do this a few times, enjoying the rippling sensations it gives me.

This puts meaning to the saying: 'guilty pleasure'.

I wonder, if I couldn't get him out this morning, then how am I going to get him out at any other time? If he is stuck, then he won't be able to slide out of me.

This is so bizzare, my boyfriend is stuck inside my vagina, like an oversized tampon or a dildo, I can't get my head around how I am so calm about that.


Me and Christy arrive at work, we get out of the car and walk towards the large modern looking building which is directly ahead of us. The roof, which is like a slanted rectangle block on top of the building is deep blue and turqoise and the rest of the building is an assortment of blues and greens. These colours make it very pleasing to the eye.

We walk into the air conditioned reception area and the receptionist, Carly, greets us.

"Hi girls, Steven is in the meeting room waiting for everyone to arrive, the meeting today will take up most of the morning. It's about the whole shrinking thing, I'll be there myself for once, I just find it all so interesting how a bunch of people just shrunk." She tells us.

Carly is a very chatty person and she is one of me and Christy's best work friends, since she is one of the only women who work at this place, given that there aren't many women who work as chemical engineers in the area.

As a result, me and Christy are treated like VIPs by all the men at the place, we laugh together at how many eyes we attract throughout the day. One guy who we were working on the amnesia serum with actually asked Christy out, but she rejected him without a second thought. Now I get why.

Christy and I are walking down the blue carpeted hallway which leads to the meeting room, the air in here is cool compared to the sweltering heat outside. Christy's heels making a thumping sound as she walks, my plain flats brushing against the carpet fibres.

Christy is 6'3" in her heels, which she insists on wearing to work for some reason, she is taller than every guy in the building. She looks gorgeous even in her work clothes.

Even though she has a generally timid nature, she must feel pretty confident being the tallest person in this company, primarily because she doesn't look like the average tall person who is long and thin. Instead she looks proportionatly like any other person my height, which gives her an exceptionally unique and healthy appearance.

"Tris, what do you think will happen here now after the shrinking?" Christy asks, referring to what our work will do about the recent events.

"They will probably make us try to work on an antidote or something." I assume, which I would work hard on, given that Kai is affected by it.

We turn a corner and enter the meeting room, Steven is sitting down on his own in the room at his chair at the head of the table.

He is a small man, only 5'4". He gets up and walks over to greet us, shaking our hands and welcoming us in. He looks to be in his fifties and looks like he was once a good looking guy. Steven is essentially our boss, but our positions are too similar for him to be our boss. I have to look down at him slightly, since i'm an inch taller than him.

We sit at the far end of the table so we can whisper without being heard if we want to. Steven goes back to writing at his seat on the other side of the room.

Me and Christy start talking, Christy the first to start.

"So, this morning was interesting." She says with a knowing grin, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Ugh, Christy please don't talk about that right now." I say to her, not in the mood to recall the stress of this morning.

"Fine." She resigns, acknowledging my tired reaction. "So, how are things with you." She continues.

"I'm good Christy, we've been through a hell of a lot recently and I'm surprised i've come out of this in one piece." I reply, recalling some of the more stressful events, something I don't welcome right now.

I squeeze my thighs together and the stress goes away.

"Yeah, me too, I'm just glad that everything is good now, like it used to be." She adds.

Yeah, she's right, everything is how it used to be, a content feeling washes over me.

"Christy, I never really ask you, how are you doing lately?" I ask, since she is always the one to ask how I'm doing.

She looks happy that I asked her, and grins. I realize that I rarely ever ask how she is doing, she is obviously touched now that I finally ask.

"Tris, right now I couldn't be happier, you and Kai have been so kind to me and I get to spend a lot of time with you." She says, she says the last part with a grateful tone, I suppose since she likes me, being around me must mean a lot to her. I never really realized that.

I think of Kai who is at home probably sitting by himself, waiting for me to get home...

But wait. He isn't at home, he's stuck inside of me.

The thought suddenly strikes me and I realize I can't even feel him anymore even though I know he is there, my vagina has become accustomed to his tiny form and I can no longer feel him without consciously thinking about him in there.

I feel sick when I think about this and I start to cry silently, a lump in my throat as I think about how he could be doing inside of me. Tears slowly run down my face, I can't stop them, I can't believe I forgot about Kai when he is in such a humiliating situation.

Christy sees my tears, even though I try my best to turn away and hide them from her.

"Tris... what's wrong?" She asks, concerned for me. "Is it something I said?" Her voice sounds gentle.

She grabs my shoulder and pulls me into her in a hug and I cry silently into her chest, she strokes my back tenderly. Christy cares for me a lot, I notice.

"It's ok Christy." I say pulling away from the hug to Christy's dissapointment. "It's just Kai.. he's... oh it's nothing." I add, wiping away tears with my sleeve.

"Tris, you can tell me what it is, you can trust me." She reassures me.

"No, really it's nothing." I reply, thinking about telling her of my predicament but deciding against it.

I notice Steven look away when I look up at him in his seat, he must have been enjoying the show, I roll my eyes. Everyone in this building is the same when it comes to me and Christy, even the women who work here share some of the same glances as the men.

This thought reminds me of when one guy in particular evidently had a crush on Christy. He would gaze at her a lot while they were working together, so one day Christy came into work with a mission to embarass him.

He is 5'6" so Christy used this to her advantage.

While they were working Christy would always be very close to him, from looking on, I could see that it would agitate him and get him frustrated.

She continued to do this for a while and then she started to bump into him with her slender body all of the time, she would knock him with her butt or glance his head against her breasts. Every time he would go very red and mutter nervous apologies. I remember laughing every time she did it, he never seemed to show an interest in her after that.


20 Minutes have passed and finally everyone has arrived and is sitting in the meeting room, Carly is at the back listening in on the meeting. Standing since the seats are reserved for the scientists. Me and Christy have already received more than our fair share of glances from the men in the room.

Steven begins the meeting.

"As you are all aware, recently there was a worldwide phenomenon which saw over 10 million people shrunk, and nobody knows why."

10 million? Last time I heard it was only 900,000.

"If anyone you know was affected by this, please raise your hand."

I raise my hand, along with Christy, Carly and a few others in the room.

"Would anyone like to share what it was like discovering this news? Or what it is like now and how you are going about it?" He asks to the room.

Carly raises her hand and he gestures for her to speak. She takes a deep breath and begins.

"My brother was affected and I discovered him when I was in bed on the night of the shrinking, I was moving about all day in my apartment and he is living in the apartment with me and so he probably couldn't get my attention in the day and so he crawled up my bed and tapped me on the foot to get my attention." She takes another breath. "At first I thought he was a bug or something but I jumped out of bed and turned the light on expecting to see some big spider, but it was my brother and I was shocked because he was like 4 inches tall or something. Anyway, we are coping with it well, I keep him in a hamster cage feeding him every day, he protests that he doesn't like it but he's just so small so how on earth can he do anything himself right?" She continues, not yet registering that everyone is looking at her with bewildered expressions. "So yeah, I keep him in there in my room and I'm probably going to get like a new cage for him or something since he's complaining about being in the one he is in now, I dont know why though because he's safe and sound in that one and he looks so cute in it." She finishes, her face innocent and happy.

Everyone sits there in silence, staring at Carly like she's gone crazy. Carly visibly gets uncomfortable from all the stares and tries to slump back against the wall.

Nobody has moved an inch since she started talking, Steven interrupts the silence by clearing his throat,

"Ehem, thank you for sharing Carly." He says, moving pieces of paper around in front of him slowly and with wide eyes, unsure of how to react to that.

"Does anyone else want to share?" He asks, nobody volunteers, some still staring at Carly like she just grew another pair of arms.

How can she treat her brother like that and openly confess to doing it? Does she realize what she is doing to her brother? She isn't the smartest person I know, so maybe she just needs someone to tell her that what she is doing isn't right.

Meanwhile, Steven continues with the meeting.

"Ok, so we have been asked by the government to analyse those who have been affected by the shrinking, we will be working with the hospitals. Also if you consent to it, your friends/relatives who have been affected can be analysed by yourselves and others. That will be all for today."

I decide not to consent to it, since he should have phrased it 'If THEY consent to it'. I wouldn't agree to anything unless I had Kai's consent.

Kai... I have to get him out soon, I keep forgetting he is in there, there is now no sensation or feeling of him inside me even though he is still there, unless I squeeze my thighs together, which elicits a small pleasurable sensation. Which I do mainly to make sure he is still there.

----

Kai -

It is so hot and humid in here, although it feels so dry and my tongue feels like sandpaper, I could shout but my throat is so dry and sore that it would be incredibly painful.

I think about how the hell I can even fit inside here.

When my body was being pumped in and out of Tris, I noticed my body didn't touch the sides unless she moved me to one of them, but I'm 6 freakin inches tall, so it's a little confusing how I'm out of reach of her.

All I am aware of is the noises of Tris' body, (squelching and rumbling noises) the smell, the heat, the lack of light and also the occasional squeezing which pushes the air out of me every time.

How long do I have to stay in here? Has Tris taken me to work with her?

My body is completely stuck to the very back of her giant pussy. Thick layers of her dried juices making it look as though I took a bath in glue and waited for it to dry.

I feel humiliated, I am being controlled effortlessly by my girlfriends' pussy and I can't do a thing about it. I'm starting to get really hungry aswell and I'll probably need to use the bathroom soon...

I stare into the darkness of this pulsating cave and I will for her pussy lips to part open and for me to slide out.

I guess I'll have to wait a little longer, hopefully Tris isn't being too hard on herself about this.

------
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, remember to leave a review, tell me who your favourite character is up to now and why. :)