- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter things between Kai and Tris get veeery streamy ;) Enjoy.
----

Mixed Perspective -

We wake up like every other day, but this time, I stay in bed while Tris gets dressed for work. She wears a sort of scientist looking outfit but it looks a lot less stereotypical, it's a company t-shirt with shorts, she wears a lab coat when she gets there.

I admire her body as she gets dressed, she is incredibly sexy, comparing who is sexier between Christy and Tris is like choosing between two different brands of bread. Although that's a pretty weird way to look at it.

She strips out of her pajamas slowly, grinning down at me because she knows i'm watching.

Her hands lingering at the waistband of her shorts, her fingers slowly and purposefully pulling them down her toned thighs and down to her ankles, where she kicks them towards me from across the room and by chance they land on top of me.

I manage to throw aside her Tris scented shorts in time to see her put both arms around her pajama top and pull it over her head, catching her light brown hair as it goes, which settles down her back.

Her back arches as she pulls her top off, her firm round butt poking out towards me.

She drops her top to the ground and sexily poses, her hands on her hips, facing me.

She is now fully naked, from my lower position looking up, I can see the folds of her pussy, which I used to visit once a day before I shrunk, and her perky C cup breasts stare down at me mocking me.

She walks closer to the edge of the bed until her legs are touching it and she bends at her waist, her giant breasts now right above me. My whole world is Tris' body right now.

How do I deserve this, she knows I can't touch her at my size, she's such a tease.

Just then there is a knock at the door and Christy comes barging in carrying a few different varieties of the work outfit, holding them in front of her. A towel wrapped around her waist and her hair, her round breasts out in the open, staring at me and Tris. She doesn't seem to mind showing them off.

She stops and stares with her mouth hanging open at the sight of Tris naked.

"Ah!" Tris shrieks, jumping on top of me but not on me, her legs bent beneath her, suspending her giant pussy and her butt just above me, the sight and smell putting me into a dream-like trance.

She pulls the covers over herself and speaks to Christy.

"Christy, don't just barge in like that." She complains, sounding girly and fake annoyed.

"Oh, sorry guys, I didn't know you were getting a strip tease Kai." She says, calling out into the room.

"I was not giving him a strip tease!" Tris retorts.

"Yes she was!" I call as loudly as I can from underneath Tris. Tris' dry pussy descends on me for a second and smushes into me, her way of saying be quiet. She gasps from the contact.

Christy hears me and smirks, "Having fun there are we Tris?" Catching the gasp she let out.

"Help me Christy!" I jokingly cry for help. Tris' pussy smushes into me again, this time for longer and she rubs it into me for effect. She bites her lip as she does it.

Christy is still standing there, enjoying the show, she notices Tris is getting horny and turned on, biting her lip aswell, she can't help but wonder what she is doing to Kai under there.

"Christy, she's trying to eat m-" I'm cut off as her folds crash into me harder, this time settling down on me and not letting up, forcing me to breath in her smell.

"Christy, I think we should get changed for work now, don't you?" She implies, raising an eyebrow, trying to speak over me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She says as she walks out to go get changed.

Once Christy leaves, Tris smushes me over and over with her pussy, rubbing herself all over me, moaning and gasping and panting, her juices starting to flow from her, coating me in a thin layer of them.

"Oh. Fuck me Kai." She moans.

She must be really turned on.

This is an experience I won't soon forget, it's like a full body massage. What she does next however catches me by surprise.

For a second she sits down and top of me with her butt, her full weight pressing me into the bed, she lifts herself up and reaches underneath her, grasping me in her hand, she stretches out her legs and then bends them slightly at her knees and opens them wide.

She brings me up to her face, strands of sweaty light brown hair covering her face, her pretty blue eyes staring back at me lustfully.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She says through pleasured breaths.

I know that I have been craving to please her like I used to, so I nod, unsure though how this will work.

How exactly am I supposed to do that?

From outside the door, Christy sneaks in unnoticed and crawls across the floor commando style to the far end of the bed, laying there and listening to me and Tris.

Tris lowers me to her pussy, I see her clit and I reach out and grab it with my hand, Tris gasps loudly and her hold on me tightens drastically, the air is crushed out of me.

I look up at her and she mouths 'sorry' at me, indicating that I should be more careful.

I slowly stroke her clit with my hand, I can hear Tris' frustrated grunts above me, she smushes me against herself, using my head mainly to itch the right spots.

I don't mind her doing this, I know she'll be gentle, and I love her.

Suddenly I am thrust forwards between her folds, it's as though she's trying to insert me inside her.

That can't be right.

Her smell is even stronger here, her pussy is glistening wet.

She rams me against her pussy using my side, my feet, my legs and my head. Until finally she starts to slowly push me inside her while making the loudest scream she has ever made during sex. It hurts my ears and it is followed by small whimpers and moans.

She inserts my head, and then my shoulders and then my legs and then with a final push, I am completely inside her.

I am inside my girlfriend's vagina, being used as a dildo. To my dissapointment, I can't breath, I was enjoying myself up to this point. But it's pink, dark, wet and slimy, which are all new sensations.

The outside noises have almost completely died out, such as Tris' screams and moans and I am starting to run out of air, her moans like a distant rumbling sound now.

I feel her fingers seperate her folds and touch my feet, she is just trying to push me further in, the walls around me squeezing me and testing my toughness.

Since she put her fingers inside herself, a gush of air greets me and I gulp down as much as I can, trying to avoid swallowing any fluids.

Now this is just uncomfortable.

The space is cramped and I can barely move around, I decide to kick and move about as much as I can to get her attention, but all it does is give her more pleasure, which she confirms with long moaning noises.

This doesn't have anything to do with my pleasure, I can't do anything, my arousal leaves me as soon as it came, and it is replaced by defeat. She is only using me for her pleasure, because that's all I am capable of, being used.

She pulls out her fingers and then I feel her insert her middle finger, no doubt to push me in even further which she does. I am amazed by how much space there is, until my head touches something and the walls around me grip me tightly.

I feel her grab my feet roughly and she pumps me in and out repeatedly for 2 minutes, her hand easily moving my weightless form in and out of herself. I'm desperate for this to be over, but I feel like I have to let this happen for Tris' sake.

I am exhausted from the physical torment she just put me through as she pushes me up into herself one last time and lets go, making sure I am all the way in. Then I feel the walls cave in on me in a vice grip, I can't breath for a good 5 seconds and I swallow so much of her juices as it flows out of her around me.

She screams and then I feel a thump, she hits the bed, exhausted.

I didn't really enjoy that, I feel like telling her when I get out of her, although she will probably say completely the opposite, maybe she'll feel guilty for doing this after it's over, who knows.

I try to shift my way out of her, squirming to get to the exit, but she pushes two fingers inside of her, pushing me back up and stopping me from getting out.

I am confused by this, surely she realizes my intentions of getting out? Hasn't she had enough fun for one morning? I know Tris can go for a long time but this is unusual.

She musn't be done yet.

Meanwhile Christy has moved from the edge of the bed and is now near the door, out of Tris' line of sight so that she can see what is going on, on the bed.

She gasps when she sees Tris fingering herself, the sight making her wet.

I wonder where Kai is? Wherever he is he must be getting one hell of a show. She thinks.

Just then Tris looks over at her and sees her, she gasps.

"How long have you been there!" She shouts, her voice laced with pleasure.

"Not long, where's Kai? We have to go in 10 minutes." Christy explains, while getting dressed in the room.

Shit. Thinks Tris.

How is she supposed to get Kai out of her without Christy seeing?

She quickly thrusts her fingers inside her pussy and searches for his feet, she can't grab him, he's too far in, and her walls have gotten tighter after her orgasm.

This must be the best thing Christy has ever seen, I can tell because her cheeks are slightly red and her jaw is almost touching the floor.

Tris gives up, desperate, what can she do?

Meanwhile Kai is laying still, the walls gripping him in place. He can breath steadily now somehow. He waits motionless waiting for Tris to take him out, he has been inside her for over 15 minutes now.

He's getting bored, some of the juices have begun to dry on him his dry body heat causing them to do so, coating him in a sort of cocoon.

His legs are tucked up towards his chest so he is sitting in a sort of fetal position, so when Tris tried to grab him, she can't, and he tries to move so she can reach him, he can't, the juices have dried like glue on him.

Tris is conflicted on what to do, she needs to get to work because there is an important briefing, Christy is already half changed.

But she needs to get Kai out somehow, and he seems to be stuck in place up inside her. She regrets giving in to her lust and horniness, now. If she doesn't get him out now, he'll probably be in there all day.

Another thought hits her, he isn't moving.

Her eyes go wide in horror, what if he's unconscious?

What if there wasn't enough air?

How could she be so inconsiderate and selfish?

She turns away from Christy and tries one last time to get him out of her, but she can't get her fingers in far enough.

Tris' face is stricken with a look of desperation and regret.

He's stuck until he somehow slips out, but her vaginal walls have already relaxed and he is but an uncomfortable lump inside her now. She can't do anything to help him right now. She can't help but wonder why he hasn't slid out by now.

What was I thinking? Her main thought.

With hands on her head, she has to think straight.

She can't be late for work, there is nothing she can do about Kai. She starts to get dressed, Kai deep inside her. She is going to need to give Kai one hell of an apology when he gets out, not even thinking of any possibility of him being harmed during this ordeal.

She just hopes he's still ok, there is no way for her to check.

Kai on the other hand is much more uncomfortable than Tris, he is glued in a fetal position, tucked up with copious amounts of dried sexual juices stopping him from moving even an inch, the only reason his mouth and nose and eyes are not covered is because he was blinking furiously and had to swallow a large amount of the juices to keep from drowning.

He can't see a thing, it's pitch black and it reeks of Tris' sex.

He is getting scared now, has he been forgotten about? Is that even possible? Why hasn't she pulled him out yet? Is he stuck?

This is the strangest experience of my life. Kai and Tris both think at the same time.

Meanwhile Christy is dressed for work, she notices that Tris has just started getting changed and she is still sweaty from her solo. She leaves her to get dressed and walks downstairs to make toast for her and Tris.


Tris comes down 2 minutes later with a spring in her step, all she says is,

"Let's go."

She looks exasperated, troubled and slightly uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" Christy asks.

"Nothing, I'm just still flustered from this morning, I didn't really expect to get carried away like that." Tris explains quickly, fidgeting with the bottom of her shirt between her fingers.

"Is Kai still in your room?" She asks, a strange question but a one asked just to break the tension, which would normally require a one word answer.

"Uh... um... he's umm... yeah, h-he's still in the bedroom." She answers, sounding very flustered.

"Riiight, I think we should go, otherwise we'll be late." She says, taking the lead.

Tris is starting to get used to having Kai lodged inside her pussy, he gives her a small amount of pleasure every time she walks because of his position. She tries not to pay any mind to it but it's hard not to.

She pictures him being warm and safely asleep inside her. She is hoping that is the case, rather than unconscious and without air.

Kai, once again is confused, all he can here is gurgles and squelching noises coming from Tris and he is rubbed uncomfortably every time she walks, it's like scraping your skin across carpet slowly and repeatedly.

He realizes he is stuck and Tris can't get him out. It looks like it's going to be a long day.

He needs to get one hell of an apology from her when he gets out.

------
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, please feel free to leave a review on the chapter. Also I will answer any questions, so if you are unsure of anything that is going on, please leave it in the review and I will reply to it :)