- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please leave some reviews

His heart was beating fast and he was out of air but he had made it... Cerowyn thought. He ran as fast as his feet let him after he had discovered the first impression of this new enemy they would have to face sooner or later. The sun had just risen and the little Valley was filled with the clad Mist of the Jungle. Maybe 15 Miles and he would arrive in the camp to tell his commander about everything that he had seen so far. Cerowyn sat down on the cold, soft Moss which covered the floor in this region and started to open up his backpack to eat some of his last vitals. A cold morning breeze rushed through the trees and a swarm of birds got woken up by it. They rose up from different trees and flew up to the sky making enough noise to wake up an army of thousand men or more. Suddenly his trained senses of a scout warned him that something was wrong. He felt that sick feeling in his guts and it told him that there would be trouble. Cerowyn gulped down a bite of his bread and hurried up with packing his stuff away to go on with his way back. Just as he got up he noticed a shadow cast over him. Instead of clouds covering the sun, what he expected, he looked up in the huge but beautiful face of an Androphedea… those giant mystical beasts… women… whatever you may call them, he had been spying on the last couple of days. An evil smile on her lips told him that this 100 foot tall Woman with her black curly hair and her hands set on her hips wasn`t here to talk about the weather. Without hesitating Cerowyn started to run towards the other end of the valley… 

 

100… maybe 150 feet later he knew he`d made a big mistake taking this break when his run was stopped brutally as a tree at the side of the path just bend down until it cracked in a loud burst and fell on the path almost killing him. A large foot, followed by the awesome body of another Androphedea emerged from the woods and stood right in front of him on the path…this one didn`t grin. She just looked down at him with disgust on her face. >> Let’s move on and find the camp of these humans << Cerowyn turned around as he heard the voice of the other one in his back, followed by thundering footsteps. He stood there in awe as the giant woman came closer and closer. The other one, with the long red hair nodded silently, turned around and moved on to the other side of the valley. Suddenly Cerowyn realized the danger he was in as the sole of her sandaled foot was over him. He jumped but something stopped him in motion and slammed his body down to the floor. Within two seconds he felt how his lower body, from the abdomen down, exploded under several tons of female flesh and bones. She just trod on him because he was in her path and left him unable to move within an two inch deep imprint that her step had caused to the floor.

 

Cerowyn didn`t feel anything because his legs, his abdomen and parts of his spine had been compressed so severe that it had become one with the floor. He was unable to move… just as if something would still pin him to the floor. That was when he turned his head and looked back just to see the mess that just a few seconds ago had been part of his body. He let out a scream of agony when he realized that he was crippled and doomed… left alone here in this valley to meet the Grim Reaper in a while. Warm blood, tasting like Iron filled his mouth as he screamed and the warm liquid spilled on the floor… Cerowyn screamed and cried till he lost his consciousness and drifted away into a long and endless sleep…

 

Dahlia and Arisa had arrived the point her queen and mother believed the enemies camp to be and indeed… further down the plains was something that seemed to be a human camp. Arisa, the younger Androphedea with the curly hair, had counted nine tents, many soldiers and some horses before. Both of them hid themselves behind a large hill, the last one that would be within the plains of Gar Barkara within hundreds of miles. >>What are we going to do, Dahlia ? If we approach them like this they`ll open fire on us or maybe mount their horses and escape<< Dahlia peered over the Hill and inspected the camp once again… >>They`re warriors, Sister. They will stand and fight, not run… all I worry about is that we won’t have any one of them left over to take back home with us after we give them a fight<< Arisa nodded >>The great one would be quit unhappy if we don`t bring back a few of them to torture out their plans<< Dahlia turned around and smiled at Arisa, crossing her long white arms over her gigantic breasts. >>We`ll wait until it`s dark and until they`re asleep… then we`ll get them<< Arisa sat down on the floor and leaned at the side of the hill with her arms behind her head >>Seems to be the best to do so, Sis<<

 

Hours later the sun started to disappear slowly on the horizon and daylight got replaced by darkness.

 

Berin was pacing up and down in front of the huge campfire. He was worried about tomorrow because he didn`t know the enemy at all and he had no idea in what kind of terrain his men had to face him. All he knew was that Cerowyn wasn`t back yet from his mission and that this would probably be a bad omen. He knew the Scout since nine years and he was always able to depend on him. Something was definitely wrong… Cerowyn was always in time. Berin looked up to the stars and whispered a silent prayer to Mindrad, the goddess of fury, fire and war when he felt a tingling feeling in his feet as if the ground had shaken… just as little. His first reaction would have been to alarm the guards, but he didn`t want to risk waking up the other men. They were sleeping in their tents and they would need this last day of rest if they´d have to face a fight within the next days. Berin grabbed his broadsword and a burning piece of wood from the campfire and left the center of the camp to go and ask Eigor, the Guardian, what the hell that was. To his surprise Eigor wasn`t on his place at the foot of the hill… something was happening he thought as he took some steps back to alarm the entire camp. Something made a squishy noise under his left foot and a pit hole in the floor made Berin loose his balance. He landed in sticky goo when he hit the floor. His pants and Hands were dripping wet from whatever muddy substance he`d fallen in and his face expressed that he was disgusted by the slimy feeling. Berin raised and picked up his torch that he`d lost when he fell. Just as he started to wipe his free hand on his pants he realized what exactly he had fallen in and his eyes opened wide from terror. Down there, in this one foot deep pit were the remains of Eigor… It was horrible… Berin wouldn`t even have been able to tell that this puddle of goo and torn metal once was a human if he wouldn’t have been sure that he recognized Eigors clothing… from what was still visible of it. The poor guy must have been hit by a falling boulder or something large and heavy that came from the top of the hill. He was completely crushed… his body was mangled and torn, pressed flat into the imprint of what had crushed life out of him. His plate armor was pressed flat and looked like it had been forged flat on the anvil of Karn. Blood and Guts were all over the place… also on his hands and clothes. But there was no boulder… no rock… Since this was to obvious to be an accident Berin started to scream orders to alarm the rest of the Guards and to wake up his men. Someone had started to attack…

 

Robert, the youngest of the Guards, blew his alarm horn when he heard Commander Berin yelling the command and started running towards the center of the camp were a few men had already gathered, woken up by the noise of Berins voice. Just a few steps away from the campfire his eyes caught the glimpse of a shadow behind one of the tents. In the same moment a lamp was lit inside the tent and he saw the shadows of some soldiers inside it getting up from their furs that they`d been sleeping in. Robert turned and tried to spy in the darkness behind the tent where he thought that there had been something when the tents entrance opened. A sleep drunken soldier stuck his head out to investigate the cause of all that noise in the camp. He was about to put on his helmet when something large moved again behind the tent. Robert screamed loud to warn the soldier and drew his sword when out of a sudden the ground started to shake followed by a noise like roaring thunder.  Clouds of dust bursted up from the place where the tent was and inside there were noises of screaming men and bursting wood. Robert ran to help his Mates but a gush of warm blood that splattered on his face stopped him. What he saw when the dust started to settle horrified him so much that his knees just made him stumble and fall. Two gigantic human feet where placed on the remains of the tent and they were stepping up and down on it almost like a baker grinding his doe or the maidens in his village crushing grapes to make wine. His eyes went from feet up to the knees of this monster and from there up to a pair of huge thighs… thicker than the mightiest trees he had ever seen. And to whoever these legs belonged to… it had just trampled a dozen of men to death.

 

The terror inside his camp was complete… men were running all over the place… in panic… in mortal fear. They had found them before he was even able to make his move. Two Androphedeas had made an ambush on him and his men and now they had started their attack. Death screams and cries for help, followed by dust clouds and the sounds of their stomping feet surrounded him… Berin had lost control of the situation… and he had lost this battle. Some of his bravest warriors were trying to defend and started to attack these gigantic stomping women… without effort… whoever didn`t die a terrible death in agony underneath these deadly feet got tossed out of the way or got picked up and vanished. A shadow was cast upon him and Berin didn`t even take the time to look at it… he just jumped out of the way in the last second when a foot came down on the spot he`d been standing on a second ago. The Androphedea was on tiptoes since the toes were all white by the high pressure and the heel swung in the air. Berin acted fast and stabbed his sword in the arch of that huge foot that was just 3 feet away from him. Warm blood splattered out from the wound it had caused and the foot rose up in the air with a speed that made it impossible for Berin to pull his blade out again. He wasn`t able to see what was happening up there since it was dark and there was only enough light here to reach them up to their thighs. As he was about to draw his Dagger out of his belt the foot crashed back down on the ground, right in front of him. Berin closed his fist around his dagger and raised his arm to thrust the weapon in this monsters foot once more when something snapped around him and lifted him up. He felt his Plate Armor getting dented in when her fingers engulfed him and the air in his lungs was forced out by her powerful grip. He wanted go stab his dagger down so bad but he failed… her strength was incredible and it made him loose control of his functions. The movement stopped… Berin was struggling and somehow trying to escape the grip of the giantess that had captured him. >>Tell me human… who is the leader of this lousy army ?<< Berin was angry… hurt and somehow he felt defeated. >>I am, you beast… I am the leader of these men… I am Berin Thaldanor, Commander and Leader of this army<< When his eyes started to get used to the darkness he saw the shadow of a huge head that he was held in front of. >>Very good… you will tell your men now to surrender and drop their weapons or each and every one of them will die<< Berin stopped pounding and started to think. >>They are brave men… they will…<< He didn`t get to finish his sentence. The giantess who held him placed him back on the floor and screamed >>Stop the fighting… NOW !!!<< Seconds later the last dust clouds settled and the screaming and battle noises stopped. Berin couldn`t believe his eyes… all the Tents were gone… nothing left but blood soaked skins of rubble and broken wood… at least two more dozen of his men, those who were not inside the tents anymore when they had crushed them, were dead. Crushed and trampled to death… torn in half… smeared across the camps floor… >>Drop your weapons brothers… the battle is over… we surrender<< He wasn´t able to command any different when he realized the damage… they would kill them all within the glimpse of an eye if he wouldn`t surrender. Two pair of feet, each as large as a little fisher boat, were placed among the men… like a warning sign… waiting to compress everyone who`d go against the order of Commander Berin to surrender. Slowly but surely the men started to gather around Berin and dropped their weapons by the fire. One of the Androphedeas got on her knees and bent down. It was true what they said… these Monster really looked like women that a man would sell his soul for if he could spent one night with such a gorgeous woman… but they were gigantic, barbaric and horrible monsters who not only fed from men’s flesh but also from the mortal fear they caused before they kill. She had black curly hair and brown eyes that would have driven a man crazy if they`d only have been a hundred times smaller. She grabbed Periadahan, one of the strongest warriors and held him in front of her face. >>This humans, will happen to any of you who try to escape<< a loud female voice thundered down from above. Without any further explanations the black haired Androphedea opened her mouth and tossed Periadahan inside. She threw her head back and the horrified warriors watched how her mate moved down her throat… swallowed in whole to be melted inside her stomach and turn to waste in her bowels. She looked back at the men and gave them an evil smile of satisfaction. >>Those of you, humans, who do not listen to what we command will end like this<< The bloodstained sole of the Androphedea speaking to them descended over Robert, who was still on his knees in front of the tent and who seemed to be in a deep shock. The ball of her foot touched Roberts head and then slowly pressed down… he didn`t make any efforts to try and escape his fate. Some men closed their eyes; others yelled at her to stop, some even wanted to go and get Robert but got held back by their mates… It looked like the boy got folded together when her weight forced his back to bend down and his face got pressed on the floor. She held this position for some seconds then she just applied all her weight and her other foot lifted up a little from the floor. Roberts eyes popped out of their sockets and his mouth opened wide. His tongue was forced out first, then, together with the crunching noise of his snapping bones, a thick pie of blood and intestines left his mouth and dropped on the floor like vomit. When she lifted her foot up half of his body was stuck to her sole but was still connected by a long string of viscera with the other half, pressed into the floor. Robert was only some saggy skin, crunched bones and a pulpy mess of squished meat, blood and bursted insides now.

 

The Androphedea with the curly hair took one of the skins from a tent and ordered the survivors to get inside it. Then she closed it up like a bag and swung it over her shoulder while all the men inside fell over each other. They started to walk away with them and left this place of doom without sharing another word…