- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: The Six ¾ Inch Friends went into Belle's iPhone and arrived in her home screen. We chased Amanda into her contact list. Meanwhile in reality Belle's English teacher Jill Rupp then took her phone and will give it back at the end of the week. Amanda escaped the contact list then went to the gallery and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter Belle shrinks to 1 ½ inches and sneaks into Jill's house, but she invites her friend Natalie Goodfellow and now she must survive their barefeet, being eaten, and getting caught. Meanwhile in Glanville, Pennsylvania Michael finds out I'm alive and wasn't digested by Kara's digestive juices and starts to find me.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Belle (18): Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Jill Griffin: Belle's English Teacher/Unaware Blonde Giantess #1
  • Natalie Goodfellow (29): Unaware Blonde Giantess #2/Jill's Friend
  • Michael McFalls: Dylan's Adoption Father
  • Kara McFalls: Michael's Wife/Dylan's Step Mother
  • James Moulton (52): Dylan's Step Father
  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)/Warlock
  • Amanda McEvil (42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother

Chapter XVIII: The Search for PA McFalls

 

Okay so we left off with Jill Rupp taking Belle's phone, but now Belle's on a rescue mission to retrieve her iPhone and help us. But can she stay alive? To find out this question proceed forward.

 

Monday, September 22, 2014

 


 

It was 6:48 PM and Belle arrived at Jill's porch then shrunk to 1 ½ inches. She walked under her English teacher's front door. “PA,” Belle whispered. [Ding dong] The door bell rang and Jill came to the door barefoot. “Natalie!” Jill said. “Hey Jill,” Natalie said. Belle ran behind the leg of the coffee table which her phone was laying on it. “PA I'm coming to save you,” Belle whispered. The two giantesses went to the kitchen for dinner. Belle then ran into the kitchen to find something to reach the top of the coffee table. She thought she could use one piece of Natalie's spaghetti and us it as a rope to lasso it to a lose nail then climb to the top and retrieve her iPhone. She walked up to Natalie's barefoot and started to climb. She arrived on her big toe and ran to her leg. She climbed her leg then her stomach area. She arrived at her arm and ran across to her hand then walked on her fork and onto her plate. She landed in her plate of spaghetti, but Natalie started to eat and ate Belle. Belle was swallowed and had no where to go.

 

Meanwhile in Glanville, Pennsylvania

 

“Yes!” Michael yelled in excitement. “What is it?” Kara asked. “My son is alive,” Michael answered. “How can he survive being digested my digestive tract?” Kara asked. “I don't know, but according to Facebook Dylan journeyed to Wales, Maine and time itself,” Michael said. They went into their red jeep and started the search. They went to my house and my step father James Moulton answered the it. “Hey Jim did you see Dylan?” Michael asked. “No he hasn't come back since you saw The Lego Movie in February,” James answered. “Well let's try somewhere else,” Kara said. “Yeah no one's going to stop me from finding my son,” Michael said. “Who would try to stop you?” Kara asked. “I don't know some kind of evil witch or something,” Michael guessed. “Why did you sound a little unsure?” Kara asked. ”Uh… I have a conversation to make,” Michael said. “What is it?” Kara asked. “Yeah I don't exactly know how Dylan shrunk,” Michael said. “I knew when you said that he's the world's smallest undercover cop chasing an evil banana duck didn't sound right,” Kara said. “Yeah let's just continue our search,” Michael said.

 

Now back at Jill's House and Inside Natalie's Digestive Tract

 

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!” Belle screamed falling down Natalie's esophagus. Sh tried to spread out her arms and legs, but Natalie's noodles were too strong so it pushed her down even faster. Belle was then was being squeezed by Natalie's throat muscles and landed in her stomach. “Well luckily I got a piece of spaghetti,” Belle said. Natalie's stomach started to bubble. Belle got into one and was burped to freedom. She ran to the coffee table and lassoed the noodle to the lose nail then climbed it and got her cell phone. But Natalie saw her and screamed. “Ahh!!” Natalie screamed. “What's wrong?” Jill asked. “There's a bug,” Natalie answered. “Just squish it,” Jill said. Natalie then ran toward Belle barefoot to try to stomp her. Belle tried to run away, but Natalie put her foot on her. Luckily Belle was in-between her big and second toes. She ran out the door before the shrinking spell ware off.

 

Meanwhile in Belle's iPhone

 

We went into Belle's photo gallery in front of a photo of Belle and I and saw Amanda again. “Freeze Amanda!” I yelled. “Fine you caught me, but before you take me just let me do something,” Amanda said. She then drew a Hitler mustache on my side of the photo and a Santa beard on Belle's. “Well see ya suckers,” Amanda said escaping into Belle's next app, The Sims™ Freeplay.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls follows Amanda into Belle's music, videos, and wi-fi. Meanwhile Michael and Kara continue their search for PA McFalls and Belle goes to her second day of senior year at South Western High School. Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.