- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Team McFalls went back to school and Amanda went into Belle's phone causing it to act crazy. I purposely got us eaten by my friend Carly, so I can try a new useful power that can allow me to control someone from inside their stomach. I then made Carly burp and we landed on the table. Belle then asked if we can go into her phone to get rid of the Amanda Virus and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter the journey begins inside a Belle's iPhone to help get rid of the Amanda Virus and defeat Amanda for a third time.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Belle (18): Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Cory Lau (07): Dylan's Second Cousin/Sidekick #3
  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)/Warlock
  • Emma McFalls (16): Sidekick #2/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Ferrari: Emma's Best Friend/Sidekick #1
  • Andy the Android: Sidekick #4/Partner
  • Dillon McBro (24): Dylan and Emma's Biological Brother/Sidekick #5
  • Jill Rupp: Belle's English Teacher

Chapter XVII: The Field Trip to Cyber School

 

Okay so now that you know about the beginning before the beginning of a new journey to go into Belle's iPhone, but now let me tell you about how the cyber journey really begins it all started with a simple chant.

 

Monday, September 22, 2014

 

“So how are you going to go inside my phone anyway?” Belle asked. “Yeah don't you need one of those magic book thingys?” Cory asked. “You mean a spell book?” I asked. “Yeah don't you need a spell book thingy?” Cory answered. “No, but I do have a book of chants called The Chant Book Thingy,” I said pulling it out of the right side of my zip-up sweet shirt. “Wow where did you get that?” Emma asked. “You have no idea what you can find inside Carly's stomach,” I said. “Wait so when did you get that? We were with you the whole time,” Ferrari asked. “Yeah, but when we were falling from her esophagus to her stomach I found and picked it up when we landed into her stomach acid,” I answered. “Well anyway aren't you going to help get my iPhone fixed?” Belle asked. “Oh right, but when we need you we'll yell,” I said. “Got it,” Belle responded. “Okay this isn't much of a chant it's more of a code called a Code Chant or C.C. for short, but never mind that now 17331×6 Belle,” I said. We were then transported into Belle's iPhone and our adventure began. The belle rang and Belle put her phone into her pocket and went to forth period.

“Whoa what was that?” I asked. “Oh when ever Belle moves or shakes her phone we move as well,” Andy answered. “Okay so where do we start?” Dillon asked. “Yeah there's her contacts, her gallery, her music, her videos, her browser, and her home screen,” Emma said. “Heh some idiot is going inside the contact list,” Ferrari said. “Wait what!?” I asked in a shocking tone. We went into her contact list and saw Amanda. “Stop right there Amanda Amanda!” I yelled heroically. “Dylan you have no chance of stopping me,” Amanda said evilly. “Belle! Belle!” I yelled.

Meanwhile in Reality

“What is it PA?” Belle asked. “We found out what the problem with your phone is,” I answered. “What's wrong with it?” Belle asked. “There's a virus which I call an Amanda Virus,” I answered. “Wait Amanda's in my…” Belle started to say. Her English teacher Jill Rupp came to her desk. “Who are you talking to?” Jill asked sarcastically. “My boyfriend quiet,” Belle answered. “That was sarcasm,” Jill said. “Quit he's inside my phone to defeat an evil witch who's trying to destroy us all,” Belle said. “That's what they all say, seriously they all do say that,” Jill said taking Belle's iPhone. She placed it in her pocket and allowed Belle to have it back at the end of the week. “Uh oh, according to the walk motion of shaking I'm guessing that Belle got her phone taken away,” I said. “What are we going to do?” Emma asked. “Dylan no,” Belle said to herself. “Don't worry I'll shrink you for you to get us back without getting caught!” I yelled. Amanda escaped out of Belle's contact list and into Her photo gallery.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Belle sneaks into Jill's house, but Jill invites her friend Natalie Goodfellow over for dinner. Belle tries to get her phone back only 1 ½ inches tall avoiding Jill and Natalie's barefeet, being eaten, and getting caught because an unaware giantess is better then an aware giantess. Meanwhile in Belle's iPhone we go into Belle's gallery and try to stop Amanda from doing uh… whatever it is witches do and on the outside in Glanville, Pennsylvania Michael finds out that I'm alive and wasn't digested by Kara's digestive juices and they start the search for PA McFalls. Stay tuned.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.