- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, being jobless right now, I have plenty of time to write. So, I decided to bring this story back to life, and maybe finish it in the following weeks, if people are interested. (Also writing parts of Theophobia at the same time.)

    She scanned the city once again, searching for something interesting.

    Down by the harbor, a large mass of people scrambled towards the ships, thinking the sea was the only way out of the city. Rhae smirked, deciding to let their deluded sense of hope fill the ships for her to have fun with later on.

    Elsewhere, others fled randomly throughout the streets and alleys, slowly dispersing towards the other side of the city. Nearo might have to make another round around the city. But as her eyes wandered more, she spotted some kind of commotion in front of the grand temple dedicated to her love. She felt a stab of jealousy when she saw the structure, even he had one here, the second biggest at that! She decided she found what she was looking for.

    Smirking, she moved forward, stepping over the wall, and charged towards the temple. Her steps carried enormous amounts of force with them, blowing everything into rubble and dust wherever she stepped, leaving no survivors. Then, once she was two or three steps away from the crowd of people, she jumped from her sprint, aiming right for the middle of the mass of gawking, horrified men and women.

    ---

    Thurin had worshipped the god of war his entire life. He had won countless battles with Nearo’s blessing. He had found his life’s purpose in the service of his god. As the general that had conquered half the world, the Grand Temple of Nearo became life’s work after the conquests, his gift to the red god.

    And now Nearo stood there, outside the city, more real than Thurin could have ever imagined, uncaring towards his prayers. He had brought the goddess of love with her, the one his people had shunned, the one who had destroyed Deanna’s temple and sacrificed Deanna’s maidens to… to...

    He shut his eyes closed. It made him sick to even think about it. Everyone in the city had seen it, watching in utter silence. Was that the fate of mortal humans when gods decided to play with them? But in the darkness of his thoughts, he felt tremors yet again. Opening his eyes, he was greeted with the sight of the Rhae flying through the air, her feet aiming straight at them.

    He rose his arms up in instinct, his mind blank from sudden panic. But instead of being trampled to the earth, an explosion of light blinded him, followed by a roaring, thunderous noise similar to the one that had heralded their coming.

    After a few moments, he looked up, but she had disappeared from the sky. A series of gasps and shouts caused Thurin to look down the steps of Nearo’s temple towards mass of people in front of it, and the cloud of billowing dust in their midst.

    He unsheathed his sword, making his way through his guards and down the steps. “Follow me, men.” As soon as he arrived, the dust had dissipated, and a circle had formed in it. He saw her then and there, naked, no bigger than any other.

    Heavens! She’s beautiful!

    She stood in the middle of the crowd, arms folded, looking around with impudent arrogance on her expression. Her eyes wandered until she spotted Thurin, then walked towards him, parting the crowd with ease. He gritted his teeth, unaccustomed to having to respect such a lewd sight, but he bowed nonetheless.

    “Goddess, I-” His words were cut short by one of his men charging forward, spear held level. Thurin panicked yet again, but everything happened too fast. The guard thrust his spear forward just as Rhae cleared the crowd, not a single hint of fear in her face. She stopped, eying the guard, and unfolded her arms, not bothering to dodge the attack.

    The tip of the spear hit her directly where her heart was… and broke.

    The guard stumbled forward in momentum, failing to shift the goddess back even a single inch, let alone pierce or even scratch her skin. His shocked form quickly turned into painful gasps as the goddess catched him by his throat. Without further ceremony, she lifted him and threw him in the air, several dozens of yards so, flying down the city. She took his broken spear with the other hand, feeling it in her grip for a moment as the flailing guard reached the peak of his flight arch, then turned and threw the spear at him with inhuman strength and precision, piercing him straight in the middle of his chest and causing him to fly further away and fall on one of the far houses.

    Everyone in the crowd had watched the show in stunned silence, then broke in panic afterwards, fleeing away from her in all directions. To Thurin, she seemed not to mind. Why would she, anyway? There were infinitely inferior to her. She turned once again and approached Thurin.

    “Goddess,” he bowed his head down. “I am Thuri-”

    “I don’t care about your name.” She said, arriving in front of him. Thurin dared not look he in the eyes without permission, so he stared at her feet. Perfection.

    A moment later, she moved to his side, then promptly sat on Thurin’s back. “You’re the leader here?”

    “Y- Yes, goddess.” Thurin shifted forward a bit, trying to make it as comfortable for her as possible. He suppressed his humiliation with every bit of mental fortitude he had. His guards still stood in line, surrounding him, waiting with frightful expressions.

    "You are one of Nearo's minions?"

    "Uh... I hope so, goddess."

    “Good. Now, tell me, why are all these people here?” She said, looking around, folding her arms once again and crossing her legs.

    Thurin was puzzled for a moment. Perhaps it was because he expected gods to be omniscient, or at least half so. He rose his head a little bit and regarded the crowd. Most were fleeing through the streets and alleys beyond the temple, but many still had the courage to climb the steps and try for the temple.

    “Expectation of protection, goddess.” He said. “Nearo has appeared in his one and true form, so these people have gathered to seek his mercy here.” He felt a stab of guilt. He had been reduced to a chair for the goddess of love, yet still felt ashamed that there was no grand temple dedicated to her in the city.

    “Protection…” she trailed for a moment. “Look at him. Lying in the sun, stroking his member, a big smile on his lips. Does he look like he cares?”

    “N- No, goddess.” Thurin felt her hand run through his hair.

    “Do you know why?”

    “No, goddess.”

    “Don’t lie to me.” Her hands gripped his hair, forcing his head up.

    “I’m sorry! Goddess! Yes, I know. Everyone knows. It’s because of you.”

    She let a small laugh out. “And yet, they seek shelter on his temple? This… hope of yours, it really is a fascinating emotion.” She rose from Thurins back and placed herself in front of him, forcing him to raise his head and back even more. He was now level with her crotch. Perfection.

    “Yes.” She said, smiling broadly. “His mind is clouded, because of me.” She pulled his head closer. “Smell it, human.”

    Thurin closed his eyes, and did as he was told. It overwhelmed him. He tried to direct his thoughts towards her words ringing in his head, that she was somehow manipulating Nearo, but it was futile.

    “Can you feel it? The passion? The lust? Isn’t wonderful?”

    It was much more than that. The sudden excruciating need for sexual release overwhelmed him. His heart began to race and his breathing quickened, trying to smell every bit of the scent of her nectar. He wanted her, he needed her. He wanted to throw his arms around her, to please her, to be her toy and slave to the end of time. He did not know what held him back. And it was incredibly painful.

    “P- please! G- Goddess!” He begged, sweat dripping from his forehead where veins bulged to their greatest extent.

    She laughed out loud. Her hand ran along his head like a master stroking her pet. She moved one leg and put it a step further up. “Alright, go on, darling.”

    He grabbed her thighs, digging his fingers on her impenetrable skin, and rushed his mouth beneath her sex. He ran his tongue with vigorously along its folds, pushed it against her clitoris with all his strength, drank every bit of her essence. She laughed further still.

    As Thurin tried to please her with every bit of effort, she turned her head towards Nearo. “Love, you might want to take a look at this.”

    Thurin grew alarmed, but couldn’t stop. Nearo rose his head a little, looking towards them, frowning his eyes. Then, they turned into the eyes of the god of war that she knew. Pure rage filled them, rage that would induce fear and terror into the eyes of the gods themselves, let alone humans. Rhae grinned like a little girl.

    He rose to his feet, knuckles turning white. Nearo’s steps crumbled a quarter of the city as he hastily made his way towards them until he straddled them, looking down at them with vengeful fury.

    Rhae shrugged. “He was insistent.”

    “Grow.” He said with a low, but still booming voice.

    The spell that had clouded Thurin’s mind dissipated immediately, and he backed away from Rhae. He looked up at Nearo’s eyes, shrinking back even further beneath him. Thurin screamed for forgiveness, but he knew Nearo wasn’t even listening to him. Thurin was left alone as his guards fled towards the temple. He looked down at Rhae for a moment, seeing the smirk on her lips. She was worse than Hith himself.

    She grew once again, standing to his side, wrapping her arms around him. “I’m sorry my love.” She kissed him on his shoulder. Her hand wandered down and grabbed his member, causing it to grow rock hard. “I grew restless.”

    Nearo hovered a hand far above Thurin, propelling him towards it in almost an instant. His fingers then curled around him, pinching him and holding him far above the city. He begged and pleaded, screaming that Rhae had tricked him, but to no avail.

    Rhae watched with glee, waiting to see how Nearo would deal with the little speck between his fingers. Then she felt his arm wrap around her, raising her up. The next moment, she felt the little human’s wriggling body pushed against her clitoris, causing her to gasp in pleasure.

    Then Nearo shifted around, and Rhae felt the little miniscule mortal pinched against her clitors by the tip of Nearo’s rock hard cock. “My love… “ she moaned, then kissed him.

    She felt his tip push forward slightly, immediately breaking every bone of the man’s body as they continued their passionate kiss. She smiled further as Nearo’s cock then slid upwards, liquefying the remains between his lower shaft and her labia, causing further moans to escape her lips.

    “No mere mortal will ever touch what is mine and expect to live.” He said. Then he lowered his member, nuzzling his tip against her opening, preparing to penetrate her. She pushed him back instead with great force. He stumbled backwards, his feet plowing through rows of building and alleys beyond the temple, crushing swaths of fleeing masses as he struggled to remain balanced, surprised by her actions. “What are you doing?”

    Rhae struck a seductive pose. “You think I’m am going to make it that easy for you?”

    She then took a step back, turning towards Nearo’s temple. She grabbed the bronze, soldier statues and broke them apart, throwing them outside the city. Then she placed the palm of her hand on the cupola, causing it to stick, and lifted it effortlessly, throwing it too aside and revealing the teeming masses of people seeking shelter within the main hall. It was the perfect size.

    She turned towards Nearo once again. “We have the luxury of being able to have fun with all these people, and you want to end it that quickly? No.”

    Biting her lip, she began to descend her ass upon the main hall of the temple. The mass of people immediately scrambled to get away, but there were too many of them, they had no chance. A few made it, but most were trapped as they felt the smooth skin of her bottom smothering them.

    Rhae ground both hands on the sides of the temple as she steadied herself, enjoying the wriggling mass of humanity beneath her ass as she hovered it less than an inch above the ground. She rolled her ass around a few times, moaning to the hundreds of beating hands striking against her skin. She enjoyed the fear and panic beneath her for a few more moments before she let her full weight on top of them.

    Their bodies yielded to her ass without the slightest resistance, crushing hundreds hundreds of souls in a single moment, letting a long, loud moan escape her mouth as she enjoyed the feeling of warm blood coating her skin. The most luxurious seat she had ever sat on.

    She then plowed her arms through the sides of the temple, crumbled the front with her thighs and crushed any survivor along with the rubble, then spread her legs wide open, inviting Nearo.

    “You had your fun with Deanna’s maidens. Now I want my fun with your soldiers and band of worshippers too.”