- Text Size +

Ethan slowly walked towards his sister Emily. He needed her help, but he knew that she had a hatred for bugs. He didn't want her to be mistaking him for some insect, he had memories of her crushing and torturing small bugs in the past. The walk to reach Emily was actually quite a large distance to cover for Ethan at his current size. It took him several minutes of cautious steps to reach her feet. 

 

The best way to get her attention would be to pinch or hit her toe in an attempt to get her to look down. So Ethan did just that, again and again and again, but to no avail. Emily just would not look down at him. As time went on, Ethan got worried. He kept thinking about the possibilty of being crushed to death, and just couldn't take it. Therefore, he decided to turn around and leave Emily's room. His new plan was to go to the kitchen and hopefully find either his mother or father preparing breakfast. 

 

Just as Ethan hopped off Emily's big toe, she started walking in the direction of her closet, presumably to get dressed. Ethan was happy he trusted his instincts, who knows what could have happened if he was stuck to her toe while she was walking. 

 

Ethan had to go back the way he came, to his sister's door. He easily slid underneath it. As he walked out into the hallway, he realized that there was a problem. There was a flight of stairs separting himself and the kitchen, which was where he was headed. Ethan realized he would have to fall from step to step, slowly making his way down. This wouldn't be a problem for a normal sized human, but for Ethan, each step was the size of a building. 

 

Realizing there was no other option to scale the stairs, he decided he would just have to carefully jump from step to step. Thankfully the stairs were covered in carpet, meaning his landing was fairly soft.

 

After what felt like an eternity for Ethan, he reached the base of the stairs. His next target was the kitchen, which he could hear noises from already. He didn't want whoever was in the kitchen to get away, so Ethan decided that he would sprint as fast as possible to get there. Even with Ethan running at full speed, it took several minutes until he reached the colossal kitchen. It was quite intimidating, the hard wood floor and high tables/chairs were enormous to tiny little Ethan. 

 

It didn't take Ethan long to spot his enormous mother standing at the stove, cooking something for the entire family. He had to now think of a plan to get his mother's attention. She was obviously very preoccupied with cooking, so he deicded his best bet would be to climb up onto the kitchen table and wait for his family to gather there for breakfast. Then he would have the highest chance of being found. Ethan quickly made his way over to the table, and shimmied his way up the wooden leg of the table all the way to the top. Once he got there, he just had to wait until his family arrived.

 

Not long after Ethan reached the top of the table, his mother screamed "BREAKFAST IS READY!" to the rest of the house. Within seconds, Ethan's father, and sisters were taking their places at the table. As they sat, their mother placed plates full of eggs, potatoes, toast, and other breakfast foods in front of them. Ethan climbed up onto a plate of eggs, hoping that someone would soon see him. He began yelling as loudly as he could, but nobody paid any attention to him. 

 

END OF CHAPTER 2

 

To see Ethan's death, go to "Chapter 2 [Death]" (Vore)

 

To see the story continue, go to "Chapter 3"