- Text Size +

Our story begins in the messy room of a 17 year old boy named Ethan. It was a Saturday morning, and Ethan woke up to the sound of his blaring alarm clock going off. His eyes still closed, he instintively reached out with his arm to shut off the alarm. To his surprise, his arm was grasping nothing but air. Ethan opened his eyes, and immediately noticed that something was wrong. He was sitting on a vast open plain, that felt awfully similar to his own bed. As Ethan slowly got up and got his bearings, he realized that he was standing on bed, and his room was absolutely massive! At this point, Ethan's mind was racing with possible answers to what was happening. While he pondered what could have happened, he was oblivious to the fact that his alarm was still going off.

 

The rest of his family had already woken up and were going about their morning routines. Ethan's mother was walking past her son's room carrying a load of laundry with her. As she passed by, she overhead the alarm still going off. Assuming that Ethan somehow slept through it, she opened the door to his room. She walked in, but Ethan was no where to be seen. With a sigh, she said "That boy is never where I expect him to be. Where could he have gone? Well for now, let's just turn off this pesky alarm". 

 

While this was going on, Ethan was nearly having a heart attack on his bed. His gargantuan mom, who looked like she was the size of a skyscraper, had just walked into his room. At this point, Ethan realized that this couldn't be a dream. He heard her booming voice as she thought to herself outloud, then watched as she turned off his alarm. This was by far the most surreal experience he had ever witnessed. Finally, he watched as she walked out of his room with some annoyance in her step.

 

Ethan knew that he had to somehow get the attention of his family. He had lived a pretty normal life up to this point, with his mom, dad, and two sisters (One older and one younger). His older sister used to bully Ethan as a kid. He decided that he would slowly climb down the side of his bed using a blanket that was half on his bed, and half on the floor. Once he reaced the floor, he deicded to leave his room and try to find someone to help him. He was easily able to walk under his bedroom door with his new size. 

 

Even though his relationship with his sister wasn't the best, Ethan thought that going to her would be his best bet. After all, her room was closer than any other room in the house. It took Ethan almost 20 minutes to walk what would normally be a few steps for him at normal size. Once again, he was easily able to slide under the doorway of his sister's room. 

 

Once inside, he witnessed a terrifying sight. It was his sister, Emily, wearing nothing but a towel. He must have walked in on her as she just got out of the shower. She was just as enormous as Ethan's mother, and extremely intimidating. Ethan decided that there was no point in waiting around for something to happen, so he ran as fast as he could to her feet, hoping that she would recognize him if he could get her attention. 

 

END OF CHAPTER

 

To see Ethan's death, select "Chapter 1 Death" (Crush)

 

To see the story continue, select "Chapter 2"

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know what you think of the story! Reviews are encouraged!