- Text Size +

Emily had been standing by her bed, just waiting until her body was dry. She didn't want to get dressed while she was still dripping in water. Ethan saw this, and realized this was his chance. He sprinted as fast as his body would carry him, and even that took him several minutes to reach his sister. After catching his breath, he slowly and cautiously walked up to his sister's toes. Once Ethan had reached his sister's foot, he started pounding on her big toe in an attempt to get her to look at him. He looked up (while trying to ignore the nude body right in front of his eyes) at Emily to see if there was any sort of reaction on her face, but there was nothing. She hadn't even noticed him, she looked completely indifferent. In fact, a little bit bored. So Ethan did the only thing he could think of, which was to bite her toe. As soon as he did, she immediately jumped into the air, flinging Ethan into the air. He landed with a plomp a couple feet away from Emily, who had screamed "OUCH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?". In the process of jumping, Emily's towel dropped to the floor, missing Ethan by a few inches.
 
Emily, ignorning that she was nude (because there was nobody else in the room) immediately began scanning the ground for what could have bitten her. She got on her knees to search where she had been previously standing.
 
After Ethan finally stopped staring at his sister's naked body, he realized that she was looking for him! He immediately ran forward, yelling and waving his arms as he did so. Emily's eyes eventually detected Ethan's small form on the floor. "SHE SEES ME! I'M SAVED!" Ethan thought to himself. 
 
Emily's Point of View
Emily was now on her hands and knees, naked, looking for whatever little creature had bitten her. It didn't take her long to see something doing what looked like jumping on the ground, near where her towel had fallen. "Ugh, I fucking hate bugs! They're so fucking disgusting and dirty, I can't beleive that one was on my foot" Emily screamed. Ethan's optimism slowly faded away as he saw her expression turn from curiosity to disgust. 
 
Emily didn't want to touch this filthy thing with her hands or feet, so she grabbed the towel and slammed in on top of the little bug, smothering out its pathetic life.
 
 
Ethan was reduced to a blood stain on his sister's towel. His sister, who had picked on him for years while they were both children, didn't even care that there was a stain on her towel, she went right back to wearing it as soon as she was sure the bug died. So Ethan's destiny ended up being nothing but a small stain that would be rubbed all over his sister's nude body, until being washed away forver. Ethan's parents reported his dissapperance to the police, but any effort to find him was obviously a waste of time. Emily had no idea she had ended the life of her brother. They all slowly resumed their lives and forget Ethan ever existed.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed reading. If you want to continue the story, go on to Chapter 2.