- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains, unaware, breasts, foot
Story:

........girlfriend Rachel.

My whole body lit up with delight seeing her face again. But then I remembered that she dumped me right after she stood on me just moments after waking up on the floor of my bedroom.

Rachel picked up her phone to text her friends. The phone blocked her face from my view, I then focused on getting back to normal sized and staying between her boobs wasn't the best plan.

I tried to push apart the large mountain sized boobs apart but with no avail. Rachel sat down on the sofa in her living room creating a downwards force pushing me down further her boobs.

Feeling my feet dangle under her boobs so I tried pushing myself downwards instead of up. 5 minutes later all of my legs were now free but I was losing strength and getting weaker.

The phone in Rachel's pocket vibrated making her whole body shake. Her boobs wobbled about loosening the grip they had on me. A few pushes later I had successfully escaped her boobs and tumbled down onto her leg.

"Mum can Monica and Ellie come over tonight" Rachel called out still texting on her phone. The sound of her shouting sent me to the ground clutching my ears. My eardrums almost shattered into a thousand pieces.

"Of course you can sweetie" replied her mother in the next room. "Thanks" she said getting up and running to her room. As she got up I had no time to react or to hold onto anything.

Quickly adjusting my body I fell on my side on the hard floor below. Rachel walked off upstairs to her room where she closed it behind her. Knowing that I couldn't get up the stairs by myself I scanned the room for anything that could help me.

Rachel's mother walked in with a bunch of clothes she was about to sort out. I thought for a moment if there was any other choice in getting back to Rachel but nothing better came into my head.

I walked over to her mother staying well away from her and more to the pile of clothes she was sorting. Climbing the heap of clothes I came across a sock of Rachel's.

The sock was long and white with curled bits at the end and pink strips down them. Rachel's mum was also sorting them into piles of ironing and non ironing.

Socks don't need ironing so that would be the perfect place to hide until I made it to Rachel's room.The pair of socks was the only non ironing thing of Rachel's so her mum carried them up to her room.

The door of Rachel's room opened, the warm feeling of Rachel's hand took me from her mothers. "Thanks mum that's just what I needed right now" she beamed.

Her mum asked why so Rachel replied "I really wanted to wear this top and these shorts tonight but they go horribly with the disgusting green ones I have in the drawer.

Her mum left rolling her eyes while Rachel smiled down at the sock. By now I was running through the sock towards the entrance trying to get out. It was too late as the sock I was in got tilted upwards sending me back to the end and a giant foot came over my body.