- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, breasts, butt, insertion, foot, crush
Story:

Amy flung her towel over the radiator and entered the shower. Despite the fact that I was trapped and needed help I stopped to gaze at the giant beauty with water run down her body. Her boobs were perfectly shaped on her body that was thin and sexy. Then it dripped down onto her ass that must have stuck out 5 inches from her back. She turned around to show a shaven tight and wet pussy that was a tunnel of heavenly-ness.

In my situation that I was in I still went hard for her and forgot about my size. She finished her shower and walked back over to the towel where I was still stuck and remembered my position. I yelled for help but then stopped because I thought that she would think I'm another bug and squash me a lot harder. I just waved at her hoping she would see me.

See couldn't see me as most of my body got rapped in the towel material and put the towel around her body. I swooped round and hit her boob right in the nipple. She tied her towel up tight and I could do nothing but wriggle. Amy only felt a tickle and ran her hands over her breast that pushed me deeper into her nipple. I decided not to move best I could to stop being pushed actually in her nipple.

Amy went into her room and dried her body off with the towel. When she dried her back she rubbed it all over her. I hit her gigantic asshole and was rubbed all over it. It was my biggest fantasies but this time I didn't enjoy it. She then moved me round to her front and dried off the water that creeped inside her pussy. I was sent into the wet pink fleshy pussy and it made Amy a bit horny as she made a bit of cum.

When she was dry she dropped her towel on the floor and went to bed. I knew it was pointless trying to get the attention of a sleeping giantess so I waited till morning and slept in her towel. She woke up at 10 30 and stumbled out of bed half asleep. She ignored her towel down below her and stepped right on it. Her foot trampling right next to me woke me up as I was startled by the noise.

Amy got some clothes out and put them on. I ran over to her foot and started banging on her toe. She felt it and looked down at me. I was happy at first but then remembered that I looked like a bug to her and I got scared. Her bare foot rose above me and dropped on me at 12,000 MPH. She lifted her foot where she saw I was still alive and bent down towards me.

Her giant face was now a 6 inches away from me as she examined me closely. "Oh my god Joe that's you down there I'm soo sorry" she said smiling and picking me up. On her hand I bounced around with joy as I was finally noticed by someone. She raised me to her ear but I still had to scream at the top of my voice to tell her to take me to my family.

She just about heard as she put me in her pocket and finished getting dressed. She left her house and walked for 10 minutes to my house. She knocked on my door and Emma answered it with a polite hello. Amy explained to her that I had shrunk and needed help. In doing so she reached in her pocket to show Emma me to her.

Her pocket was too tight for me to move in so I waited for her fingers to find me. Her index finger came down on top of me but pushed me down her pocket. I fell through a hole in it and fell out of her shorts and onto the floor. The two giantess' stood either side of me unaware that I was there. Two minutes later Emma said that Amy was crazy and that she should get help before pushing her out the house and slamming the door.

As Emma pushed Amy out the door she put her foot forward onto me where I got trampled under her. She walked back upstairs to her room after that. I got up to see Georgia hanging up a sign in the hallway that said good riddance he's gone. People had noticed my disappearance and my family were celebrating it with a huge party.

It then came to me that my one and possibly only chance to get help had been wiped off its feet. Suddenly the doorbell rang and in came a huge lot of people. I gulped as 10 collage girls came towards me all in bear foot and I knew one of them would take me with them and give me hell.
Chapter End Notes:
My next chapter will be called a party not to forget. Hope you enjoy.