- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, butt, foot, leg wear, vore
Story:

Emma was sitting on the floor with her two friends talking about girl stuff. She was never that naughty around me so I figured that my best hope would be with her. Yeah I was very wrong.

I walked up to the 3 friends who were going through their phones looking at their Facebook photos. I came next to one of her friends who looked taller than Godzilla who'd just been zapped with a growth gun. She was just sitting down.

She then called her friends over to show them her new boyfriend who she just met. The other 2 girls shuffled over to look at the photo and the other girl came right over me and sat down right on top of me.

She had a really big ass for a 13 year old and it covered across my whole body without her noticing. She would do the thing that girls do when they get exited and jump with joy. As she was sitting down she bounced up and down on me.

I was right under her pelvis bone that hit me with great force against the ground. It had started to rain and the girls didn't want to get wet so they hurried inside.

The girl who sat on me stood up leaving a flat me lying on the ground. As Emma turned towards my house she stepped on me with her white sock. My arm got caught in the thread and it carried me with her inside.

The girls went to Emma's room where they played the game truth or dare. Emma went first and chose to do a dare which made her friends giggle with laughter.

The girls told her to put some of her clothing in her mouth and close it. At that moment in time I I stopped trying to loosen myself from her sock and held on as tight as I could because she had taken off her sock.
My arm slipped as she put me in her mouth and I fell onto her wet and slippery tongue.

She took out the sock and rolled her head back in disgust when she tasted the sweat stink of her sock. This forced me to the back of her mouth and down her throat. Now I knew I would die in the stomach of my younger sister.

I would be digested and helped to make her grow and strengthen as she got older. I fell into the green hot liquid thinking I would last at least 1 minute alive.

I closed my eyes and braced for impact but nothing happened. I wasn't disintegrating in her stomach or turned into the goodness her body needed. My body could restrain the powerful acids inside her but couldn't feel my legs under a giant foot.

My body got taken down into her intestines where I travelled for hours down the pipe as the broken up food around me got transformed to poo. I waited and waited for me to become a part of her daily bowl so I could exit her body and carry on with my mission.

I spent 18 hours inside her body and almost had a party when I heard the rumbling of her ass as she farted. She had just gotten out and really needed the toilet. I finally was able to get out but I missed one big white round problem.