- Text Size +
Story:

Luckily for me, after Georgia flung me off the football I landed quite near the back of the house. Therefore I didn't have to waste my precious and little time climbing through a jungle of grass and weeds. Georgia only went in the ambulance because it was a head injury. She wasn't concussed or anything so she could be back very soon.

Sighing deeply looking at the monstrous garden I had been tortured on, I smiled and took a rest. Georgia had a habit of when she did loads of different ways to torture the heck out of me, she would start with the less painful and end with the cruelest.

If the football thing was the least cruelest, then she could've killed me from the next 'activity'.The garden was a massive 50ft long which was filled with items Georgia had set out for me to be stuck to. There was a space hopper, trampoline, pogo stick, a tiny pool and finally a little picnic blanket at the bottom of the garden.

I daren't dream of what could have happened to me with those basic garden toys. Even though some of them were fairly easy to what might have happened to me.

Now I had reached the patio meters before the house I turned towards the side walkway leading to the front of the house. Voices started to come from the side of the house. As Georgia had only gone to hospital a few minutes ago I assumed that it must have been the neighbours.

The more I denied it the louder the voices came. Their footsteps grew louder and louder. But who could it be. A large obese woman squeezed round the corner and onto the patio. By that time I was flat up against a plant pot.

The woman faced the back door of the house and unlocked the back door. As she walked in a little girl followed her. I only just figured it out who that girl might be. Although I didn't know much, I did know that she was 12 and lived opposite Georgia's house.

I didn't know her name or anything but I stayed well away from her. There was no way that she would disturb my chances of escaping. Her mother returned holding an old plastic cup. "Taylor can you get socks in with this" she said waving the cup at her.

Socks was Georgia's pet cat. He was named that because he was all black except for his paws which were white. As if he's wearing socks. The young girl who I'd recent found out was called Taylor took the cup from what I assumed was her mother.

Taylor started to shake the cup up and down making the cat food inside jump around. A few boulders of cat food fell to the ground and bounced away. "Socks! Here socky!" called Taylor pacing up and down the patio.

This was wasting my time as it was getting around the afternoon and darkness would soon fill my eyes, drowning out the path home. Maybe this girl could speed up my way out of the house. I could go with her until she left and then leave just before she enters her home. Simple.

Taylor stopped around the steps just before the grass lay, still calling out for Socks. I took the chance to leave my spot by the plant pot and edged towards the girl. She was wearing sandals with quite low soles which would be perfect to safely climb onto her and ride her out of the house.

As I came within an inch of her giant foot, Socks decided to pop up from the fence and calmly jog down the path. I never liked cats anyway. They affect my asthma, they always want attention, their meow is annoying as fuck. And most of all they arrive just when you've reached the foot of a giant person.

Socks greeted Taylor with a series a moany calls as Taylor took one step down the steps. I was just about to reach her when she pulled away. I kept going towards her but I would have to jump down the step. Taylor was clearly a cat person.

She went to stoke socks a few times. Socks replied by rubbing against her legs and purring. To get closer to socks Taylor sat down on the step right where I was. There was nothing I could do but watch as her giant ass came down on top of me.