- Text Size +
Story:

Katy's hand leaned over to take me from Georgia's hand onto hers. Familiarised with her silky soft skin I felt much more comfortable and had no fear of getting tortured. All of that though, was playing at the back of my head. My main focus was on why she was crying her eyes out.

She mentioned that it involved her and Emma and I wondered why she wasn't with Katy. Had something awful happened to her? Is she ill? Will I be able to see her again?

Whatever Katy had to say it sounded important. Katy sat back down on her chair and struggled to find the correct words to fit into place. "What is it" I calmly asked her. I was concerned that if I spoke too loudly and sound like I was demanding her to speak then it could get worse.

Katy does look and act like a very mature, strong and independent young woman, but she's not like that on the outside. Sometimes you just have to take your time and ask slow and easy questions to her.

Katy kept stuttering on her words until she finally mastered a sentence out of her shivering, worried lips. "It's dad. While at the hospital with grandma he picked up a deadly virus that will keep him in hospital for a minimum of 4 weeks".

She then followed on to explain that she and Emma are going to stay in Australia with mum and dad. "So you'll be coming back in about a month, right?" I asked positively. Katy gave me a distort look on her face.

"For dad to get better then mum needs to sell their tickets back home. So that made them decide that they should stay and live in Australia. And that means that me and Emma are going, and never coming back. So we won't see you again ever".

Tears broke out from all three of us. Me and Katy cried because we were basically saying goodbye for the last time. And Georgia was just crying when she saw us crying.

"Why can't you just take me with you, so that I can see mum". It was too late as she had already been told about my disappearance. "Well it's a really stressful time at the moment and I don't think we could take care of you as well as dad and grandma".

This was hard for Katy admitting that she couldn't even look after me. For her it was giving up a new born baby at an orphanage. I fell down onto my knees begging for her to take me with her.

"It's too late now. We leave tomorrow night". Georgia stepped in as I was now weeping into her hand never wanting to let go. Now I was back in the rough devilish hands of my cousin.

"Is there anything I need to know as I will be looking after him" Georgia stepped into the conversation. "Er no not really, you kinda know what to do already" Katy replied wiping away the tears from her face.

"But what about if I go out to dinner or to a party and I can't take him with me. I might not get home till the following morning and he could get hungry." "Just maybe find someone who knows about him and wasn't cruel to him. Definitely not his 'ex' girlfriend Rachel."

I knew that Georgia didn't really care about if I would starve if she went out for a party or something. She would probably give me to a friend of hers who would torture the hell out of me as well. I know some of her friends and know how bitchy they can get.

"I need to get back home to pack" Katy said slipping her trainers back on her feet. I was speechless as to what was happening. It had just hit me then what would happen to my life when Katy leaves.

Georgia would officially own me as her slave and wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding about. Nobody who knew about me would care about me. I should just give up on the while returning back to normal as Georgia would be in no mood to change me back after her cruelty to me.

The front door of Georgia's mansion house opened. Katy stepped out and began to walk down the driveway. Georgia stood at the door to see Katy away. Just as she got to the end of the driveway she turned and spoke two final words to me. Then she disappeared down the road.

Georgia closed the door as my sister left me for the final time. Carried back to Georgia's room I expected to be put back at Georgia's feet. But she got out an empty plain jar and put me inside. I feared the worse of what may come next.

But nothing did.

Georgia didn't cover me in her disgusting fluids or seal me in with the odor from her farts. She didn't even tighten the lid. She left me untouched and with clean air and sat back down on her bed. Maybe she was giving me a break after what had just happened.

For the rest of the day Georgia just sat on her bed and listened to music or chatted with her friends on Facebook. She even dropped a pea in the jar after her dinner for me to eat. I was even left in the jar when Georgia went to bed.

As Georgia drifted off to sleep I recapped the last words Katy said to me when she left. It resembled how real this event was to me and stated how I would never get to see her happy smiling face again. Or even Emma's.

She said. "Goodbye.......... Forever".