- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: feet, odor, entrapment, humiliation.

BOOM! I've come back with a bang! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a few weeks I had to deal with some stuff that you don't need to worry about as it is done. Gradually I've been adding a paragraph or 2 to the story and today I had a few hours to spare to finish it off.
Story:

You know when I said how kissing Georgia's sweaty soles was the worse thing I'd experienced in my life. Well I take it back and taking its place is having to lick to sweat clean off her foot and swallow it. The first few times I spat I down and some landed on her ankle.

She felt it trickle down it and made me lick it back up. After she made me do that I had to swallow the salty sweat. Except when she wasn't looking I would lean over to my side and spit it down the side of her foot making sure it didn't hit her.

Every taste was even worse than the one before. Soon my body couldn't take it much longer as I fell onto the mattress throwing up on her bed. "Get back up there slave" Georgia demanded with her eyes glued to me to make sure I wasn't trying to escape again.

"I.... I can't" I panted. Now my mouth was full with my sick which was a lot better than Georgia's feet. "You are my slave so it is your duty to do as I command you to".

"Georgia I...." I said just getting my breath back but was interrupted by her hand hitting the bed which sent me back on my bum. "I don't want you to call me that from now on. I want you to call me umm...."

"Queen goddess Georgia the 1st".

Georgia smiled at me wanting to hear those words again. "Say my name" she asked. "Georgia I'm not....." "Say.. My... Real... Name" she growled down at me. The anger in her voice was soo evil that I froze in fear.

I whimpered back the name I was now forced to call her. In her mind Georgia felt very powerful and a little turned on. She had complete control over my life and had no desire to let me slip away again.

A wet patch formed around her crotch area where I feared what that might have an effect on me. As she noticed her sudden moment in her pants she thought for a while before leaning forwards. Her hand swooped in a snatched me from my feet.

I had no doubt that I was about to get inserted into her pussy, and used as a sex toy yet again. But she lifted me towards her feet again, placed me between her toes and sole and closed them over me. The sweaty prison had now consumed me sealing me in my place.

Georgia's hand then rolled back up her leg and slipped down her shorts. A series of moans from Georgia's horny body hit my ears, meanwhile the sweat glands in her feet were activated again. Soon Georgia had orgasmed in her pants but she was still going at it.

I think that it wasn't just for her pleasure but also for torturing me. Georgia's fun was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Her foot was moving around until her toes released me onto her hand.

She brought me closer to her face and spoke. "Just give me a minute while I deal with this" she said walking around her room. She placed me inside her underwear drawer to stop me from escaping. I had escaped last time out of luck and was lucky not to get eaten by her.

This made my chances of escaping a second time almost impossible. Surrounded by total darkness I decided to dry some of her sweat off with one of her panties. The first thing I'm going to do IF I get big again is to have a shower with the strongest smelling body wash in the world.

Also I would spray myself with an entire can of Lynx Africa and stick an air freshener under my nose. That might get the awful smell of sweat off my body.

The front door of Georgia's house creaked open and Georgia greeted the person with a polite hello. I was unable to figure out who might be at the door as they were just speaking so quietly. It was defiantly a female voice but I still could detect who's.

"Why yes come in while I go and get him" replied Georgia shutting the door behind the desk. Whoever was at the door knew about me and wanted to see me. Could it be Emma and Katy ready to take me home early.

Bending down on my knees I prayed hard that it would be Emma or Katy that was at the door. In mid prayer the drawer shuffled open and Georgia's devilish face reappeared in my sight. "You have a house guest". She said smiling with me in her palm.

The other hand covered over my body keeping me in her hand. There were still many gaps to escape from but they could be traps set by Georgia to try and catch me escaping again. Also I was curious to who wanted to see me.

Walking down the stairs Georgia said "your bratty sister Katy is here. If you were to tell her about our time together it won't end up very good for you" she whispered to me.

"Nothing has ended up that good for me" I mumbled to myself. In my head it was racing with excitement. My sister is here. My sister is here. She can take me away from my horrible cousin. And I won't have to be near her revolting feet ever again.

As Georgia entered the living room she opened up her hand showing me to my sister. It felt soo good to finally see her face glisten in the sunlight. I reached out to try an touch her, even though she was still a mile away.

Looking at her hand I saw she was holding a tissue in her hand. Then I looked back at her face which was wet from tears. Why was she soo upset. "Joe" she sobbed rubbing her eyes with the tissue. "I need to talk about something involving me and Emma".
Chapter End Notes:
So what do you think Katy is upset about?