- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry only a short one here.
Contains: a lot of feet play!!!!
Story:

"Mmm that feels so good feeling your hands rub along my feet" moaned Georgia lying down on her bed filled with pleasure. Her giant feet never end, I thought that I may be rubbing her feet forever. Maybe I will.

Georgia did say that I should call her feet my new home. Could today be the day I finally move in to my new home. I was hoping that maybe she was joking about the whole getting used to her feet thing. I guess I should have seen it coming.

For some strange feeling, her feet were so gorgeous and the temptation to kiss them was unbearable. The thing is I haven't even got one of those weird feet fetishes. I just love her feet. They were the sweatiest pair I'd witnessed and smoothest.

In my current situation though, her feet weren't that smooth they were kind of bumpy. And the amount of sweat she produced made them incredibly hard to hod on to. Usually sweat can be seen as a sticky substance but it did me no good on her feet.

I wondered what this feeling might be for Georgia. For her it was like two grass like hands rubbing up and down on her soles. I didn't particularly tickle her but it did make her giggle a bit.

Once I'd finished rubbing her sole I stopped and fell back onto the bed. When I said I finished I really meant when my arms finally gave up. I don't think that they would ever be done as they were colossal to my puny form.

"Done so soon are we" she said sitting up right and facing me. "Time for the other foot to have its 'man' icure". Sorry. It's just when I'm describing these horrible things that happened to me I wanted to lighten the subject. Don't worry, my end is near.

The two giant feet jumped across so that the dirty foot now faced me. I started to climb the giant building that Georgia tried to keep as still as possible.

Once I reached her sole she leaned back and awaited her foot rub. Nothing happened as my arms were too tired to start rubbing her foot again. "Well as your arms won't rub my feet I guess that we will have to make a substitute. Kiss my feet".

I had no hesitation in doing so not because I wanted to but because I now feared this goddess. She was so powerful in controlling me. At the rate she was going at by the next week she could make me jump out of water bouncing a beach-ball on my head.

It was disgusting having to press my lips on her feet. As much as I would've wanted to when I was normal I hated it as a tiny person. The sweat tasted awful. I have a habit that when I kiss I leave my mouth open a little.

I tried to control it but I couldn't but it worked out badly which allowed the sweat to flow right into my mouth and down my throat. Out of everything that Georgia had put me through I hated this the most.

Her farts, ass play, insertion up her pussy, boobs, her breath while she ate. I would prefer all of those things than this torture. The sweat was bitter, salty and tasted off off milk with a ton of salt in it. But then it got a bit worse. "Lick my toes clean me" Georgia ordered.

Uuurrrhh! Now I would have to lick her toes. Right in the bit between the start of her toes and sole is where she sweats the most. It was as if she knew how I hated her sweat and was now making me lick the place where she sweats the most.