- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, butt, crush, gentle
Story:

A few hours later I was woken up from my delightful nap by two voices graduate lay getting louder. "You could of told me what you wanted to show me at the table Emma" came the first voice.

It was clearly Katy. I guessed that Emma was alongside her and would introduce me with Katy. The door flung open and the two girls wandered in.

I just sat up and waited for Emma to slowly tell Katy about me. Katy stopped in the middle of the room and mumbled "so just hurry up and tell me what this 'important' thing is so I can go back to my room". "Now this might be a bit of a shock to you when you hear it" explained Emma.

"I highly doubt it" gloated Katy looking around the room. She was quite bored and looked around the room while Emma tried to fix her words into a reasonable sentence.

Behind her was Emma's desk and chair, feeling tired she skipped over to the seat and sat down. Emma was facing away at the time so didn't notice that Katy had sat down right on top of me. Her cheek flattened me against the chair imprinting me into the cushion.

"The thing is that....... No Katy don't sit there" started Emma before turning around and noticing Katy sitting on me. "GET UP GET UP" ordered Emma dashing to Katy and pulling her off the seat.

As Emma yanked her off Katy barked back "calm down I just wanted to sit down." Emma bent down towards me to check if I was alright and still alive.

"Oh my god are you hurt at all?" she shrieked down to me. It absolutely burst my eardrums hearing her shout from that distance, but she scared for me so I let her off.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said smiling up at her relieved face. "Who are you talking to the chair" interrupted Katy still unaware of what she'd just done.

Emma scooped me up in her hand and slowly walked over to Katy. "Just look" she said opening her hand to show Katy. I sat there while Katy leaned in to get a better look.

Her eyes fixed on me as she said "is that a tiny man down there?" "Yes" replied Emma. "Do you kn know who it is" Katy asked who was shaking a little bit. She was now looking at Emma waiting for her reply.

"That's Joe down there. He shrunk the day he went missing and he's been through some traumatic experiences" Emma calmly spoke to Katy holding her hand in the one she didn't have me in. Katy's jaw dropped as she looked back at me.

Knowing how freaked out she must have been, so I just gave her a friendly wave. "Joe I can't believe it your back" she gasped. "Can I hold him" she asked Emma who nodded a yes.

Katy opened her hand next to Emma's and let me climb onto her hand. She brought me closer to her face and smiled down at me. She was clearly happy to see me as she stroked me on my back with her finger.

Her touch was super soft as she was scared that she might hurt me. I bent down and kissed her hand to comfort her. "We need to get him help" Katy said standing up.

"No he's afraid of getting poked by people and experimented on, and he only wants us and mum to know" Emma said. Katy then turned to me and said "if this is how you want to live the rest of your life then do it".

She had a point but I didn't want my story to get out there so I kept my original one. "He's going to stay and live with us now as he is" Emma said as Katy sat back down.

"Katy. I need you to help me pack" called Georgia from her room. "I need to go but I'll see you tomorrow little bro" Katy said handing me back to Emma and leaving the room.

"Is Georgia leaving for somewhere" I asked. "No but we're all going with her and her mum and dad camping. It's to get me and Katy stop thinking about you disappearing and stuff" she replied. "Does this mean that I'll have to come with you?" I asked. "Yes"

Saying that Emma put me inside her sock and placed it by the side of bed and went to sleep. I lay there in the sock and thought about spending two nights alone in the countryside when Georgia would be there.