- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot, body exploration,
Story:

A few hours later Emma was back at home doing homework on her bedroom desk. I was still inside her shoe in the middle of the floor taking in how close I was. I could imagine being rushed to hospitals where scientists would try to get me normal.

Maybe even I could become super famous and get a tone of cash. I'd move away from my house and make me and my family stay in a giant mansion somewhere in the countryside.

Although I had already got cocky like this with Rachel. One wrong move and it might get even worse. For now anyway I was stuck in her shoe and without a plan as to how to get out.

I stayed near the open end of the shoe so I could see where Emma was. She was stuck to a giant maths booklet looking up questions on algebraic fractions.

Emma is not a clever girl at any subject. She is the reason that makes the cliche about blonde girls being dumb sound real. She could be about an hour if she does a lot.

I had no time to lose but I still was trapped inside her shoe.

The stink of oder distracted me from thinking up an idea of escaping. Large footsteps came from the hallway and stopped the other side of the door. The person knocked on the door and Emma politely allowed the person to come in.

To giant legs curled round the door being hugged by a pair of skinny jeans. It was Georgia who entered the room. She hates me anyway so if she found me like this I don't think it would go down that well. I decided to get out of her view and retreated into the darkness of her shoe.

I still stood by the hole but from normal height it was pitch black where I was standing. I told myself that if I was right by her, I would just simply get out of her way. Then I leaned forward to hear what she had to say.

"Can I help you George" Emma asked with a giggle. "I said don't call me that or I will hurt you bad" she hissed back. "Ouch" cried Georgia as she kicked the pair of shoes I was in.

I hit the side of the shoe but it's soft layering broke my fall a bit. "I told you not to leave your dirty shoes in the middle of the floor" Georgia barked kicking them to the side.

The shoe and I went tumbling around before it smashed into the desk with a thud. My vision was blurry but I did know that the shoe was upside down so I hopped out and onto the floor.

Moments later Emma picked up the shoes from the floor and pit them in a neat pile in the corner. Now she was right above me still miles long. "What did you want to say" asked Emma in an annoyed tone.

"I was just gonna say that dinner will be 45 minutes so hurry up and do your homework" Georgia replied. Georgia then left and Emma went back to her homework.

This meant I only had little time before Emma would leave to go to dinner and I might not see her again till she goes to bed. That could be very dangerous in so many ways so I walked over to her massive and intimidating foot that dangled a few centimetres above me.

I jumped up to try and reach her sock and grabbed on with one hand. I pulled up my other hand to pull myself up. It took me ages to get my legs over her toes but I managed to stand up.

Her legs were very vertical although her socks were cotton and had tiny air holes in them perfect for me to slip my hand in. Her socks stopped half way up her leg and her legs were too smooth to climb.

The world rocked as Emma turned around her chair and got up off her chair and walked out if her room. I wrapped my arms around her leg trying to stay with her. Every step she took felt like an earthquake.

Emma exited her room and headed to the bathroom. Her skirt and panties slipped down her legs and she sat down on the toilet. This gave me a chance to grab onto her tights and continue climbing her.

By the time Emma had finished I was already on the outer side of her skirt with a tight grip on it. As Emma walked back into her room it still felt like an earthquake but I still held on.

Emma sat down back on her seat so that's when I continued to climb her. The stitching in the sides of her shirt gave me some support in climbing to her shoulders.

Now on top of her shoulders I had to get onto the desk so I walked down her left arm. Her arm moved as she wrote that forced me to crawl slowly. I had just past her elbow and I thought that I might be in her eyesight by then so I jumped and waved up to her.

Emma's eyes were still fixed on the maths book but in the corner of her eye she saw something moving on her arm. Slowly she tilted her head so that she could see me clearly.

I waved my hands and shouted to her to make me look like a human and not like a bug. Luckily Emma wasn't too scared of bugs and leaned in to get a look at me.

Her eyes were 6 inches in front of me and suddenly widened in a state of shock. Had she seen me? Have I finally been noticed by someone in my family? "Oh my god Joe your alive, your not stolen, your not....... normal sized!" She whispered trying to not break my ears.

She came in to scoop me up in hands but stopped thinking that she might hurt me. "It's ok Emma I've been through worse" I comforted her. Gently she put her hand down beside me and allowed me to walk on.

She pulled me to her face and asked what happened to me. "I shrunk on Friday in my room just before Rachel arrived and dumped me. She actually stood on me without even seeing me." I told her.

"So how did you get with Rachel anyway if she left the house?" she asked. I then explained to her how how I got eaten by her after nearly getting thrown out with the rubbish. Emma became further and further surprised the more I got into the story.

As I was explaining how Amy found me in the shower Emma interrupted me. "Joe I'm soo sorry this happened to you" she said with a tear in her eye. I told her that she couldn't have done anything to help if she didn't know and kissed her hand.

"Do you want me to tell anyone else about you" she asked. "I think that Katy and mum should know" I said. "But what Georgia and the rest of you family and friends" she questioned me.

"Well Georgia hates me anyway and I don't think it will go down very well if she knew about my size. Also if the others find out then my story will find out and Georgia will then know" I pointed out.

"So why do you only want me, Katy and mum to know." "You and Katy are my sisters and I trust you to keep me a secret. And mum I would hope would do the same." I told her.

Emma sighed deeply but agreed to tell nobody except for Katy and mum. "Emma dinner is ready" called Georgia from the kitchen. "I gotta go have dinner but I'll see you later ok" she smiled putting me down on the chair and leaving the room.