- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: butt, humiliation, insertion, mouth play,
Story:

"How dare you do that to me you fucking bitch" screamed Rachel. Her face filled with rage suddenly calmed down. "You no the rules Joe. We can now think of an idea to do to you each" she said brightening up.

My face turned to a much more worried look than before as I started to regret what I had just done. Rachel snatched me up in her hand and tucked me away in her pocket hitting me against the sides to stop me escaping.

I heard the girls talking and laughing constantly making me wonder what kind of hell I was about to receive. I started to sweat all over shaking in fear. Soon my body was retrieved by two fingers and a thumb scooping me out of her pocket.

Rachel placed me down I front of the two girls who were badly holding in their excitement. "As Rachel's punishment can only occur during the day, my punishment will last till morning where Rachel will execute hers" spoke Ellie who was grinning from ear to ear.

"What's your punishment?" I nervously asked her. She did nothing but giggle while Rachel put on this face. This face I knew as the face she made when she was going to do something sexual.

She noticed me move backwards after seeing her face like that and decided to speak up. "Ellie can never get comfortable in this house so we thought you could help."

I looked over to Ellie who wriggled her ass on the bed. A damp spot appeared from her shorts. She blushed a bit and said "looks like I'm getting too excited already."

Ellie got off the bed and took off her shorts and a sexy looking pair of tight green panties. She then climbed back on the bed and crawled over to me.

She stopped right in front of me where her giant pussy stared me in the face, It's lips wet from her short burst earlier. Her crotch area moved up and over my body where it stopped above my head.

Her cheeks lowered onto me just catching my body under the side of it. Ellie wriggled trying to get comfortable with me under her. Soon she lifted her ass back up where I breathed in heavily. She moved more over till a giant black hole hovered over me.

It then came crashing down and it ate me up like a black hole. Ellie sighed and quickly slid her panties on before I could escape. I banged hard on the panties but they were too heavy to move and too strong to break.

Then I fell onto the pantie fabric as Ellie sat down. Strange, Ellie was sitting on something wet and hot. Then a wet and hot thing came up and touched me thought the fabric of the material.

Then it hit me. Ellie had sat down right on Rachel's face who was using her tongue to move me around in her ass. I felt fortunate for the panties being there because the tongue would pull me into Rachel's mouth where she might swallow me.

Suddenly a rumbling sound came from above me. I looked up and felt a large gust of wind fly into my face. Ellie had let off a massive fart that sounded like a ferry horn and smelled awful.

Rachel pulled her face away as she to tasted the fart in her mouth. Ellie stood back up and pulled the panties away from her ass and twerked a bit to make me fly out.

I landed on Rachel's lap who immediately took me to her mouth. She opened her mouth slightly and only caught my feet inside. Unable to sit down I looked up where Ellie had again taken her panties off but now was flashing her shiny pussy in my face.

It fell on me inserting me into it. It then came back out and rapidly repeated the process. My body was being used as a penis would during sex as she bounced up and down on Rachel's face.

Her cum was hot and some was forced down my throat. After 13 minutes of being cummed on by a horny, moany girl she finally stopped. "I think that's enough for tonight." She said panting heavily.

Rachel sat up spat me out of her mouth. She quickly picked me up and put me in an empty glass that she had been drinking from. It was too high for me to reach or climb, trapping me inside.

The glass was clear so I could see Rachel and Ellie get changed into their pyjamas and climb into bed. I put my hands on the side of the glass and prayed that I would be saved.

Rachel turned off the light and came close to the glass, kissing the place where my hands touched. "Goodnight little man" she whispered before turning over and going to bed.

Soon both girls were asleep but I couldn't because of the trauma I had witnessed that day. Footsteps came from the other side of the door that got pushed open. A pedicured foot came passed of Rachel's mum. She smiled at the two sleeping girls.

Looking down at the glass she saw it was empty and took it in her hands. I was moved by I had escaped the two girls room thanks to Rachel's mother! She took me down to the kitchen.

She was also quite tired so just tipped it upside down on the draining board and went to bed. I fell to the bottom still shocked that I was soo close to escaping.

Luckily the draining board had ridged lines in it so I easily slid under the glass and stared at the window. It was just 90 feet away from where I was standing, and luckily for me it was open a slight bit.

I ran as fast as I could trying to reach the window. Just 20 feet away now as I made 1 final push. From upstairs I heard someone's voice calling my name. "Joe where are you. Get back here right now or you will be dead" hissed the voice of Rachel coming down the stairs.

I had to run quickly before she found me trying to escape. Then I would never be able to escape again. I reached the window but then I noticed a 1000 foot drop to the ground.

I looked back at Rachel who was reaching for the light switch and knew that I would have better odds of surviving the fall then staying. A leaf was rested on the edge so I grabbed it.

Hoping my plan would work I leaped over the edge holding each end of the leaf like a parachute. The leaf made a bit of a difference as I fell to the ground at about 20 miles per hour.

Eventually I made it to the ground with a hardish landing on the concrete pavement. Good thing I jumped when I did as I looked back to see Rachel looking right next to the glass I was in. When she left I took a heavy sigh and wandered down the road.