- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my final chapter of this story and I hope you enjoyed it.
Story:

That night Rachel had a party to go to with a few of her friends. She put on a short white dress with black ribbons covering it. She kept me the same size this time and out me down her bra.

It was tight and only covered about half of her breast but still was large enough to in prison me. She partied all night with me in her bra getting squished further into her breast. My face was right on her nipple.

Rachel got very drunk after taking 10 shots in 1 hour. She took me out of her sweaty bra and shrunk me secretly in the toilet. I was now only 1 inch tall and I was now soo small that I could probably fit up her nose.

Instead she put me in her mouth and rolled me about a bit. Saliva covered me as I couldn't her a grip on anything and slid around in her mouth.

Opening the toilet door a little bit of the way she made her friend come over into the toilet who was just as drunk. Rachel started to make out with her friend.

The two of them then spread their tongues into each other's mouth. I was past from mouth to mouth as they fiddled with me with their tongues.

Her friend felt me and spat me into her hand. As she was soo very drunk she just laughed and put me back in. I fell under her tongue and got drenched in her saliva.

I gap appeared in her mouth and I made a quick dash for it. Her tongue was slippery so I couldn't move very fast at all. Just as I got near the end of her mouth her tongue flicked up and I was sent flying into her braces.

The two girls noticed me trapped and decided to have some fun with me. Rachel slipped off her shoe and popped her foot into her friends mouth. Her toes bashed me into her teeth that were harder than rock.

I had never smelt a worker smell in my life, even though I had already been up Rachel's ass. The smell of smelly sweaty feet mixed in with the bad breathe of her friend made me puke everywhere.

Rachel got really mad and shrunk me even more to a cm tall. She wrapped her fingers around my body tightly and staggered slowly out of the toilet.

She went over to these high school students and without them noticing popped me down one of the girls' tights. She had no panties on so I was face to face with her ass.

The material of her tights was too strong for me to break so I was stuck there up against her ass all night. Even through to the morning I was still stuck now between her ass cheeks.

The girl lay on a park bench lying on her front. She woke up with a massive headache not knowing what had happened the night before. I tried hitting the sides of her asshole to see if she would help me.

To her I just ticked her and she reached back and scratched her ass. Now her ass completely covered me and I couldn't see a thing. Then she sat up from the puke infested bench and gathered her bearings.

She she sat down her deep ass consumed me in it where I wold never return from again alive. My dead body was soon shit out later in the day when she went to the toilet. I was then sent to the sewers where my body was left to rot.