- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Team McFalls traveled to the Cenozoic [See·nuh·zoh·ik] Era went to the through the Ice Plains and Icicle Tunnels to get to the Snow Caverns we went to the center platform of the deep dark abyss and into the portal. We went back to the 1990s and Amanda grew up to 506 feet then swallowed me. I fraught back inside her body l and defeated her causing her to shrink back to normal size. We left into the portal with Amanda chasing us and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter I finish off Amanda inside the portal and get out in one piece. While Belle's asleep we put décor around her house for her surprise birthday party.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Amanda McEvil (42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)/Warlock
  • Belle (17): Sidekick #1/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Minion Dave: Minion Bob's Brother
  • Minion Bob: Amanda's Right Hand Man
  • Ferrari: Emma's Best Friend
  • Emma McFalls (16): Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Dillon McBro (24): Dylan and Emma's Biological Brother
  • Stacie Gross (Old)(43): Belle's Mother

Chapter XV: Happy Birthday Belle!!! (2)

 

Okay so this is where Amanda gets defeated and we celebrate Belle's birthday.

 

Friday, September 19, 2014 or is it Saturday, January 20, 1996?

 

“I will destroy you,” Amanda said evilly. “Go I'll take care of her!” I said. “But it's 11:59,” Belle said. “Just go!” I yelled. The others walked to the exit and I had 30 seconds until the portal closed. I started to attack e Amanda and she fell on her butt. I then ran out the portal in .4 seconds before the portal closed. Amanda was trapped inside the portal, but Minion Dave and Minion Bob escaped.

 

Saturday, September 20, 2014

 

“You did it Dylan,” Belle said. “Come on guys let's go home,” I said. “No!!” Minion Dave yelled. “You pay and we will get her free, so watch your back,” Minion Bob said.

 

We arrived at Belle's house and saw the others. “Guys you're alive what happened we lost communication,” Ferrari said. “Yeah what happened? We thought you were dea:d?” Emma asked. “Well the reason why we lost communication is because we went back in time to 6.4 billion years in the past,” I answered. “Well we should go to bed,” Belle said. Belle then took off her shoes and socks and went to bed. “Okay she's asleep ready guys,” I whispered. “Let's do this,” Dillon whispered. “The future Stacie should be home any minute, so we just have to do it after she leaves,” I said. “Wait what if she sees me?” Ferrari asked quietly. “Good point,” I whispered. I used my powers to shrink Ferrari to our size and was ready for some birthday action. We left Belle's room and we went to the front door and Stacie walked in. She slipped of her shoes into her barefeet. “Okay the hen in in the henhouse,” I said on my cell phone on a ledge on the wall near the ceiling. “What hen?” Emma asked over the phone. “Stacie just came into the house,” I answered on my cell phone. “Okay guys Operation Birthday is a go,” Ferrari said over the phone. “Yeah first we got to get Stacie's attention,” I said on my cell phone. “What should we do?” Emma asked. “Okay Ferrari you try to get her to stop someway by her feet while the others try to get her attention,” I answered. Ferrari ran on the floor and went in front of Stacie's feet. “Uh… PA what's the code for I'm about to be stepped on?” Ferrari asked. “The building's about to fall,” I answered. “Ah then THE BUILDING'S ABOUT TO FALL!!” Ferrari yelled. I threw a vine I used to ride the dinos to Ferrari and she tied Stacie's feet together. “Ahhh!!!” Stacie screamed as she fell on the floor. “Stacie!” I said. “PA! What are you doing here? Also why am I on the floor?” Stacie asked. “We need your help to celebrate your daughter's birthday,” I answered. “Well anything for the people who helped me 18 years ago,” Stacie said. I untied Stacie's ankles and she picked us up. “Okay so what do you need?” Stacie asked. “I need you to get some balloons and cake mix,” I said. We got the supplies and we're ready. “Okay Ferrari and Emma your on balloon duty and Stacie and. PA you'll be on cake duty and Cory and I will be on décor duty,” Andy commanded. “Haha you said duty,” I laughed. “Real mature,” Andy said. I got the cake mix while Stacie was at the oven. Cory and Andy was decorating the house and wrapping the gifts. Emma and Ferrari were breaking wind by blowing up balloons. In the morning Belle woke up and went down stairs to the kitchen. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” we all shouted. Belle was surprised and we celebrated all day.

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “Not again,” Andy said.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this story and hope you'll read the next one.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

*Fun Fact: Stacie Gross is a real person, but isn't Belle's mother. She was actually my Street Laws teacher when I was at Dover Area High School.