- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The Adventures of PA McFalls: Master Geocacher & Christian ‘The New Indiana Jones’ II: Back from the Future is my seventh story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so enjoy or you'll pay.


copyright © 2014


*Note: I write all my stories on my phone.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Bad Guys or Villains
    • Amanda McEvil (42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special/Warlock
    • Belle (17): Sidekick #1/Dylan's Girlfriend
    • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #2
  • New Extras
    • Dillon McBro (24): Dylan and Emma's Biological Brother
    • Emma McFalls: Dylan's Biological Sister
    • Minion Bob: Amanda's Right Hand Man
    • Minion Dave: Minion Bob's Brother
    • Cory Lua (07): Dylan's Second Cousin/Sidekick #3/Amanda's Mind Controlled Spy
    • Ferrari: Emma's Best Friend
    • Stacie Gross (Young)(26): Belle's Soon to be Biological Mother
    • Stacie Gross (Old)(43): Belle's Mother
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls; Team Awsome were captured by Minion Dave. Luckily we escaped and defeated Amanda, but she got away and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now this chapter is the first part of the beginning of the epic nail biting time travel journey to stop Amanda from killing Belle's mother Stacie Gross causing Belle to disappear and in this chapter Amanda mind controls my second cousin Cory. Then she goes back in time to January 20, 1996 to kill Stacie Gross. Meanwhile Andy finds out what Amanda's next move is. Then Cory arrives in Belle's room the same size as me and joins the team. We go into the portal and in the 1990s.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)/Warlock
  • Belle: Sidekick #1/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Dillon McBro (24): Dylan and Emma's Biological Brother
  • Emma McFalls (16): Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #2
  • Amanda McEvil (42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
  • Minion Bob: Amanda Right Hand Man
  • Minion Dave: Minion Bob's Brother
  • Cory Lua (07): Dylan's Second Cousin/Sidekick #3/Amanda's Mind Controlled Spy
  • Stacie Gross (Young)(26): Belle's Soon to be Biological Mother

Chapter IX: Amanda's Next Move (1)

 

Okay so now that you know how we defeated Amanda now let me tell you the next part of my magical journey to defeat my wicked birth mother.

 

Friday, September 19, 2014

 

“Ow,” I said. “PA are you okay?” Belle asked. “I'm fine my leg just hurts,” I answered. “I think you injured it when Amanda hit you and you landed into the wall,” Dillon said. “Yeah I think it's broken,” Emma said. “Yeah it's not broken it's just injured,” Andy said. “Well we got to get ready for the big day tomorrow,” Belle said excitedly. “What's tomorrow?” I asked. “It's my birthday duh,” Belle answered. “Oh that's right I uh… totally knew that,” I said nervously. “Did you forget?” Belle asked. “What? No,” I said in a high pitch tone. “Okay I know one thing and that's you being a terrible liar,” Belle said. “Okay fine I forgot,” I said. “How old will you be?” Dillon asked. “I'll be 18 years old,” Belle answered.

 

Meanwhile at Amanda's new Lair

 

“Hahahaha!” Amanda laughed. “What's so funny?” Minion Bob asked. “My next plan,” Amanda answered. “What is your next plan?” Minion Dave asked. “My plan is to destroy the one thing my blasted son Dylan cares for most,” Amanda said. “And that is?” Minion Bob said. “Let me finish!” Amanda said. “Continue,” Minion Bob said. “I was going to say my plan is to destroy the one thing my blasted son Dylan cares for most, Belle,” Amanda said. “Should I set the magical time portal?” Minion Bob asked. “Let me just do the spell to active it,” Amanda said. “Cast away,” Minion Dave said. “Controlious” Amanda said. It didn't work,” Minion Bob said. “That chant was for mind controlling our spy,” Amanda said. “Who's that?” Minion Dave asked. “His second cousin Cory,” Amanda answered. “How are you going to do that?” Minion Dave asked. “With a chant you idiot,” Amanda answered with an annoyed tone. “Oh right go on,” Minion Dave said. “Conjabjur,” Amanda said. did that do?” Minion Bob asked. “That was to shrink our spy to ¾ of an inch tall,” Amanda answered. “Transench,” Amanda chanted. “Okay now is that the chant to activate the magical time portal?” Minion Bob asked. “Yes, now actvate it to 18 years, 8 months, and a day,” Amanda answered. “What day is that?” Minion Bob asked. “[Annoyed Sigh] January 20, 1996,” Amanda answered. Minion Bob set the magical time portal to the correct date and they entered it, but the bad news is that the portal has until midnight until the portal closes.

 

Now back to Belle's house

 

“Sorry I forgot your birthday. It's just you never told me it before,” I said. “Yeah, so how could he forget if you never told him before,” Emma said. “Hey Dylan,&rdquo Cory said. “Cory?!” I said a little confused. “How are you our size?” Emma asked. “I'm not sure,” Cory said. “Wait you know this kid?” Ferrari asked. Belle then picked Cory up and placed him next to me. “Sup little man,” I said. “So aren't you going to introduce us?” Belle asked. “Oh right Belle, Ferrari this is my second cousin Cory. Cory this is Ferrari and my girlfriend Belle,” I said. “Okay so anyway we have to find out what Amanda's next move is,” Belle said. “I think her plan is to go back in time and kill your mother,” Andy said. “My mom? But why?” Belle asked. “She plans to kill your mother causing you to disapear into thin air,” Andy answered. “Wait how do you know this?” I asked. “It's on her blog,” Andy answered. “That doesn't make sense why would she write her evil plans on her blog?” I wondered. “I don't know,” Andy said. “Now let's go,” Belle said. “Yeah I'll take Belle, Andy, and Cory,” I said.“Not with that leg you‘ll slow us down,” Belle said. “I can do this you can just carry me,” I said. “We don't have time for this let's go,” Belle said. Belle carried the three of us outside to the sidewalk. “Wait where are we going anyway?” Bell asked. “Right next door,” Andy said. We went into Amanda's new lair and into the portal.

 

Saturday, January 20, 2014

 

“Okay Ferrari we're in,” Belle said on the phone. “Okay so you have until midnight until the portal closes,” Ferrari said over the phone. “Okay it's 11:36, so that gives us 12 hours and 24 minutes to stop Amanda,” I said. “How will we know how much time we have?” Belle asked. “I'll set my watch to stop watch mode and start it now,” I answered. “So we've got to hurry,” Cory said. “Wait where is your mother anyway?” I asked. “Before I was born my mom would eat lunch at Subway,” Belle said. “Which one?” I asked. “In the Wal Mart on Baltimore Pike,” Belle answered. I transported us to the Wal Mart on Baltimore Pike and walked in. “Mom… I mean uh… Stacie Gross,“ Belle said as she placed me on the table. “Okay Amanda they're in the Subway inside the Wal Mart on Balimore Pike,” Cory whispered on a walkie talkie. “Great and what about our hero?” Amanda asked. “He's on the table while Belle's mother is eating,” Cory answered. “Now I'll just make Dylan hungry and head toward her,” Amanda said. Amanda made me hungry for a hoagie. “I'm hungry,” I said walking to the sub. “May I help you kid?” Stacie asked. She put the sub with me on it and took a bite. I was inher mouth and she was using her tongue to play with me completely unaware of the fact she was doing it to a teenager. “BELLE HELP ME!!!” I yelled. “I just want to tell you that you are in grave danger,” Belle said. “It's pointless,” I said to myself. [Gulp] “Grave danger? What do you mean?” Stacie asked. “No time we have to get you out and--” Belle started to say. “And what?” Amanda interrupted. “Oh no Amanda,” Andy said. Amanda aimed a fire ball and launched it at Stacie. Belle then ran toward her and tried to move her out of the way.

 

To be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: I try to get my way out of Stacie's stomach hopefully in one piece. Meanwhile Belle tries to protect her mother with a little help from Andy the Android and Cory. Although Amanda tries everything to destroy Stacie and Belle. Will we save Belle and her mother? Let us hope so. Stay tuned.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on and please say something nice.

Thank you.