- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Amanda zaps us into the day the Earth was born 6.4 billion years ago. Luckily I used my powers to get us into the future, but they were weak. I instead zapped us 248 million years before the present. We were chased by a hungry dino and ran into the jungle. We saw more of those terrifying giant lizards. I then stepped into action and give the dinos the old one two. My powers recharge enough to take us farther into the future and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now this chapter is part 2 out of 3 of our trip through the Mesozoic Era and in this chapter we travel to Jurassic [Joo·ras·ik] Park or what most people call it the Jurassic Period. Stacie gets taken by a Pterodactyl [Ter·uh·dak·til] and taken into its home in a cave. Now it's up to Team McFalls to travel across the valley to save her before she becomes Special #2 in the deadly predator café.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Belle (17): Sidekick #1/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)/Warlock
  • Cory Lau (07): Dylan's Second Cousin/Sidekick #3/Amanda's Mind Controlled Spy
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #2
  • Stacie Gross (Young)(26): Belle's Soon to be Biological Mother

Chapter XII: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 2: Jurassic [Joo·ras·ik] Park

 

Okay so now that you know the first part of the journey across the Mesozoic Era (252 million-66 million years), but now let me tell you the second part about a journey across the Jurassic in 187.6 million years before the present.

 

187.6 million years ago

 

“Okay now when are we?” Belle asked. “Well I know a lot about science and dinos,” I said. “Yeah what's that have to do with this?” Cory asked. “Well Cor according to the Pterodctyl, Archaeopteryx [Are·kay·op·ter·ix], and Stegosaurus [Steg·uh·sawr·us] I'm guessing that we're in the Jurassic Period,” I answered. “Uh… What exactly does a Pterodactyl look like?” Belle asked. “They're big dino birds with wings, a long pointy beak, and aren't dinos,” I answered. “Ah WELL THERE'S A PTERODACTYL COMING RIGHT TOWARD US!!!!!” Belle yelled. “RUN!!” Andy yelled. We ran, but the Pterodactyl swooped and grabbed Stacie. “HELP!!!” Stacie yelled in fear. “No matter how long it takes I will find you!!” Belle yelled. “Quick Andy where do Pterodactyls live?” I said. “Well in trees or caves, but this one looks like it lives in a cave across the valley,” Andy answered. “How do we get there?” Belle asked. “Well we're in the Plains of Dinos, so first we must go through the Jungle of Pain. Then we go across the Lake of Death. Next we go through the Trenches of Whoa. Finally we cross Lava Falls. Our goal should be near the volcano,” Andy explained. “Okay boys let's go find my mother before she becomes #2 on the deadly predator café,” Belle said.

 

Jungle of Pain

 

We went thorough the plains and into the Jungle of Pain. “Okay we're in the jungle, so guys look out for any traps,” Andy said. “So how do you know the places of this place anyway,” Belle asked. “Okay she's going way too far,” Cory whispered. “What was that little man?” I asked. “Nothing,” Cory answered. “Hmm something's fishy here,” I said. “Belle look out,” Andy said. A Crylophosaurus [Cry·oh·loaf·oh·soar] came in front of us. “I'll handle this,” I said. I jumped up off of Belle's hand and on to the dino's head. I used a vine and put the front in the dino's mouth. “Hop on guys,” I said. “Uh… I don't have ride a dinosaur on my schedule for today,” Belle said. “Just do it,” I said. Everyone got onto the dino's back and we were off.

 

Lake of Death

 

We rode the Crylophosaurus through the Jungle of Pain and to the Lake of Death. “Hi ho dino!” I said in excitement. “Look out!” Belle yelled. A Kentrosaurus [Ken·tro·sore·us] came and started to chase us. “Quick through the lake!” I said. We rode the Crylophosaurus on the stone platforms in the lake and ran into the plains. “Faster PA,” Belle said. “I'm going as fast I can,” I said. “Well isn't there a way to slow that dino down?” Belle asked. ”Belle take the vine and Andy come with me,” I said. “What's the plan?” Andy asked. “My powers are too weak so I need you to be my weapon,” I answered. Andy turned into a blaster and I was blasting the dino. We got away and were heading to The next part.

 

Trenches of Whoa

 

We entered the Trenches of Whoa and were in trouble. “I don't think this can hold the dino's weight,” I said. The floor began to crack and we fell into a hole. “Belle,” I called. “PA is that you?” Belle asked. “Cory,” Andy called. “Andy,” Cory called. “Just keep moving forward and see if we can catch up,” I said. “You herd PA just move forward,” Andy said. We went through the stone tunnels and walked for 25 minutes until we finally caught up with each other, but the only problem is that Belle didn't see us. “Belle!” I yelled. “Hey Belle!” Andy yelled. Andy flew up to Belle's eye and got her attention. “Andy? But where are the others?” Belle asked. “By you feet,” Andy answered. Belle looked down and saw us. “Oops sorry guys,” Belle said. “Never mind I see sun light,” I said. “Next stop Lava Falls,” Andy said.

 

Lava Falls

 

We walked through the grassland and went entered the volcano under Lava Falls. “Stacie!” Belle said. “Belle, PA, Andy, and Cory you came to rescue me,” Stacie said in relief. “Okay Belle hurry and get her,” I said. [Squawk] the Pterodactyl came and we were doomed. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!!” we all screamed. “Belle I just wanted to say that you're like a daughter to me!!” Stacie yelled in fear. “Stacie I am your daughter from the future!!” Belle yelled in fear. “Wait what?” Stacie asked. I jumped on to the Pterodactyl's head and did the same thing as the Crylophosaurus issue. “Hop on,” I said. The others got onto the Pterodactyl's back and we flew away. “Have you ever flew one of these before?” Stacie asked. “No first time actually,” I answered. I opened a portal to the Cretaceous Period and we flew into it.

 

To be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: We enter the Cretaceous [Kri·tey·shuhs] Period and onto land and a Spinosaurus [Spine·oh·sore·us], Irritator [Ih·rih·tay·tore], Velociraptor [Vel·oss·ih·rap·tore], an Ankylosaurus [Ank·ill·oh·sore·us], and a Tyrannosaurus Rex (Tih·oh ·sore·us Rex) comes to welcome us for dinner, but the kind of dinner where you eat the guests. Luckily we get away on the back of an Iguanodon [Iq·wan·oh·don].


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.