- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Belle saves Stacie's life and had no idea where I was. Meanwhile I was falling down Stacie's throat. Belle and I thought of an idea to send Andy on a mission inside Stacie's stomach to save me. Andy rescued me and we got us out safe and sound and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now this chapter is part 1 out of 3 and in this chapter Amanda zaps us 248 million years in the future. It's up to me to use my powers that are weak to get us out of the Triassic [Trahy·as ·ik] Period to 1996 and defeat Amanda. Although the question is “Will I have enough time to save us before we get eaten by a dinosaur?”

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan/PA McFalls (17): The Special (The Chosen One)/Warlock
  • Stacie Gross (Young)(26): Belle's Soon to be Biological Mother
  • Belle (17): Sidekick #1/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Amanda McEvil (42): Villain/Witch/Dylan and Emma's Biological Mother
  • Mother
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Partner/Sidekick #2
  • Ferrari: Emma's Best Friend
  • Computer Voice: Computer Voice in Ferrari's Phone
  • Emma McFalls (16): Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Dillon McBride (24): Dylan and Emma's Biological Brother
  • Cory Lau (07): Dylan's Second Cousin/Sidekick #3/Amanda's Mind Controlled Spy

Chapter XI: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 1:Triassic [Trahy·as·ik] Period

 

Okay so now that I escaped Stacie's digestive tract, now let me tell you how Team McFalls goes way back in time from where it all began 6.4 billion years in the past where the Earth was just born then into 248 million years from the present.

 

Saturday, January 20, 1996

 

“Whoa that was close,” I said. “So uh… Dylan how was it inside my stomach? Do I have a fever?” Stacie asked. “Why are you asking me this?!” I asked. “I just want to know about how I look inside,” Stacie answered. “Why do you want to know?” I asked. “Dylan it's nine months before I was born,” Belle whispered. “Meaning?” I asked quietly. “Meaning she's pregnant,” Belle answered quietly. “But how does that explain her asking what it's like in her stomach?” I asked quietly. “Never mind just don't ask her why,” Belle whispered. “Freeze!!” Amanda yelled. “Oh nuts,” I said. “Now let's see how you will live in 6.4 billion years in the past!” Amanda said zapping us to the beginning of time.

6.4 billion years ago

 

“Where are we?” Belle asked. “I think the question is When are we?” I corrected. “We're back to when the Earth was born,” Andy answered.

Meanwhile at Belle's house

“Belle, Dylan can you here me?” Ferrari asked on her phone. “The number you reached is nonexistent please try another number,” the Computer voice said. “What's wrong?” Emma asked. “I think they're too far in the past,” Ferrari answered. “Couldn't you contact them earlier?” Emma asked. “Yeah, but I think Amanda did something to them,” Ferrari said. “Let's just hope their okay,” Dillon said.

Now back to the beginning of time

“Dylan can't you use your powers?” Belle asked. “I think so,” I answered. “Well use them to take us back into the future,” Stacie said. “I'll try, but they may be weak,” I said. I zapped us into the first part of the Mesozoic Era.

248 million years before the present

 

“What the heck,” Belle said. “I told you my powers may be weak,” I said, ”Well my powers have to recharge to be able to us them again.” “But for how long?” Stacie said. “It'll take about 10 minutes for them to change,” Andy answered. “So what do we do 'till then?” Cory asked. “I think I know what we're going to do,” I said. “What?” Stacie asked. “Look behind you,” I said. [Roar] a Coelophysis [See·low·fie·sis] was behind us and it looked hungry. “Oh I get it. TRY TO STAY ALIVE!!!!” we all yelled. We ran into the jungle being chased by a dino. “Quick let's get out of here!” I yelled. A Gojirasaurus [Go·gee·rah·sore·us] was in front of us. “Well guys it looks like extintion is going to come early,” I said. I jumped and used my whip to beat the hungry dinos. Three other dinosaurs a Eoraptor [Ee·oh·rap·tore], a Liliensterus [Lil·ee·en·stur·us], and a Alwalkeria arrived, so I used my knife to do the old slice-n-dice. I killed them just in time for us to go into the next period and I zapped us to the Jurassic [Joo·ras·ik] Period.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls arrives in Jurrasic [Joo·ras·ik] Park or what others may call it the Jurassic Period. Stacie gets taken by a Pterodactyl [Ter·uh·dak·til] and is carried to it's home in a cave. Now we must save her before it's too late.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on in the review box below.

Thank you.