- Text Size +

"Giantess Cuckold"
by B. Tweenercheeks

Most people who I have known thought I was a selfish, egotistical jerk. Whatever. I've never spent much time worrying about what other people think. Money, women and kickin' it. That's what I'm into.

That changed when I met Alyssa. It was my last week at Southern University. I'd been the captain of the baseball team, president of my fraternity, and on the honor roll every semester. My frat brothers and I headed out to the bars as often as possible. You know how it is. You need to catch a buzz, meet some bitch, and get laid, right? Well I'm the best at that. My friends were pretty jealous. I always scored whatever new, unsuspecting hottie that wandered into Steed's Pub. If there was good sex involved maybe I'd see her again a few times, but otherwise I moved on to my next conquest. One crowded Friday night I turned and saw Alyssa. Her back was towards me. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a white bungee. Her worn, skin-tight faded low rise jeans struggled to cover the waistband of her pink thong. A subtle shadow between her small but round ass evidenced a vigorous workout regime. Her bright white half t-shirt glowed blue in the black light of the bar. The olive skin of her sensuous tummy shimmered. From her out of place diamond watch and Coach purse I knew she was from money. She loosely chewed a piece of gum. I motioned to my friends to check it out. Moving through the crowd I slid behind her and mimicked humping her ass while I smiled at my friends. Her head suddenly whirled around and dark brown, huge eyes first sneered at me in disgust. Then we clicked.

"I'm Chad" I said confidently.

"Do you mind?" she smiled.

Turning on the charm I flashed a huge smile and went for it. "I'm sorry" I bullshitted, "but I saw you and my friends dared me and you're so damn pretty...I apologize."

"My name is Alyssa" she relented.

She was mine. We wound up in bed two hours later. Every night the rest of the week I nailed Alyssa. She was amazing. The girl could go on and on. Every aspect of sex pleased her. She was like a porn star. I've never met a girl who was so insatiable. Nothing was taboo. She was so confident in bed.

I began to have feelings for Alyssa that I never had for any other woman. She had her own ideas. Her own opinions. Alyssa stood up for herself. She always knew what she wanted and she didn't care about what other people thought. Her confidence turned me on. And she was rich. Her old man owned a number of companies.

Within four months we moved in together and were engaged. I landed a great job with the help of Alyssa's dad. She planned to teach high school and continue working on a masters degree. I have to say I was never so happy. There was just one little problem. You know how it is. You need to catch a buzz, meet some bitch and get laid, right? Well, Alyssa trusted me. It was great. The guys at work and worked like dogs all day so we could cut out early. I'd tell Alyssa I was working late. We'd head out to the strip clubs, to bars, wherever. And let me tell you, I still had it. Pretty much every time I got the chance I'd be jocking some babe in my car, in her apartment, anywhere.
It was the best of both worlds: steady @#%$ at home and a smorgasbord of @#%$ out on the town.

One day Alyssa walked into our apartment after using my car. Something was crumpled in her hand. I sat reading the paper. She walked up to me, grabbed my head and rubbed a pair of panties that had apparently been left in my car, in my face screaming "Whose are these?" I tried to lie but Alyssa saw through me. Crying, she packed a suitcase and left.

For three days I tried to call Alyssa. Her parents coldly told me that she didn't want to talk to me. I had to see her. I realized what I lost. Caught and cornered I would say or do anything to get Alyssa back.

The phone rang. It was her. Here was my chance. I imediately began to cry and beg for her forgiveness.

"It was a one time fling." I told her.

"Chad, Daddy has spoken to your friends. I know everything." she calmly responded.

"Baby please, I love you. I'll do anything to keep us together." I pleaded.

"There may be a way if you'll try." Alyssa replied. "You have to go to a Doctor. Daddy found him. Your behavior may not be entirely your fault. If you'll visit him and follow his instructions I'll give you another chance." I agreed.

We walked arm in arm into the office of Dr. Snodgrass. Apparently he was not some psychologist as I had expected. Boxes, devices and electronics were all over. His office looked more like a messy temporary lab than a doctor's office. His nurse made for nice viewing. The white nurse stockings she wore accented her muscular legs. Her long blonde hair looked platinum in the florescent lighting. Wrapping my arm around Alyssa I tried to steal peaks up the nurses' skirt as she reached up for a file. A door opened. "Come on in" an older German voice ordered.

It became immediately apparent that Doctor Snodgrass had been told all about my "problem." He seemed to me to be a high priced quack.

"I believe I can help you if you want me to, Chad." the doctor began.

"What can you do" Alyssa asked.

"Well, what do you want me to change?" Snodgrass asked Alyssa.

"Well" she paused looking at me, "I want Chad to be completely loyal to me. I don't want him to be so arrogant, selfish and domineering, and I want him to be completely devoted to my wishes, insn't that how you want to change honey?"

Cornered, I patronized, nodding "sure".

"Chad, These things are not always your fault." Dr. Snodgrass assurred. "Current accepted DNA science only is aware of a small number of traits contained on a strand of DNA. There are others, many others that include all behavior traits. I can make the changes your fiance wants. It's really up to you, Chad."

Sensing a fraud I asked "how does it work?" Snodgrass replied "I separate out the negative traits out of your DNA. They are placed into what I call a "shell". You are left genetically altered, cleansed of these negative DNA traits."

"There is one thing that I must ask you" Snodgrass continued "these traits, cheating, loyalty, dominance, arrogance, are you like this all the time or is it just once in a while?" Alyssa sat looking at me. How could I answer this truthfully in front of her? I had to lie. "No Doctor. It's just once in a while that I'm like that." "Good. That's important. If these traits are really part of you, your personality, part of what you are like all the time then, well, I certainly can't take that out of you and put them into a "shell". That would be disastrous."

Curious I had to ask "So what happens to the parts that you take out? Do you sell them or something?"

"No Chad. Since these are really overall insignificant parts of your DNA I give you a chemical that causes them to separate out. They wither and die in a short time."

The Doctor then asked Alyssa to leave to speak to me alone.
Just then his nurse entered the room with a clipboard and paper work for me to sign. Snodgrass admonished "Chad, you do not have to do this. Once your bad traits are separated out into the shell you will be permanently altered. Obviously mine is a underground business. I will not be around afterwards if you are not happy with the outcome. Blah-blah-blah-blah..." the blonde nurse sat across from me and licked her lips as she filled out paperwork. She crossed her white nylon clad legs. I stared at the upskirt view, oblivious to the nonsense that this quack was babbling about.

"Chad? Chad? Do you understand?" he asked.

Sick of this charade I snapped "Look doctor, if you are really a doctor, I know that this is just some test that Alyssa's old man put you up to. Fine. I hope you made good money out of this. Yes I will do whatever and sign whatever to get Alyssa back so knock off the crap and let's get going."

Suddenly cold, Dr. Snodgrass replied "Fine. Nurse set it up."

A few minutes later I entered a small room with what looked like Catscan equipment. Dr Snodgrass gave me a large beaker full of a grey, chalky liquid. "Drink this and lay flat" he ordered. I climbed onto the catscan bed and the bed was drawn into the machine. The motor whirred. I fell asleep. Suddenly the motor stopped. The bed exited the machine. Alyssa stood next to the Doctor, smiling.
"That's it. You're done." he said. "This is bullshit I feel exactly the same." Dr. Snodgrass laughed. "Your cells are altered, however, there are some old cells still stored in reservoir in your body. The change won't be complete until those cells are gone. Perhaps if you two, uh, celebrate alone tonight those old cells will, shall we say, exit? Then the change will commence." "Where is that shell of bad DNA?" Alyssa asked. "Again the separation won't be complete until the leftover sperm cells are gone. Once that occurs the separation will occur. The amount of DNA separated out is rather small. I doubt you will ever notice it. In a short time after it separates out the cells will die."


Alyssa and I drove home. Her demeanor was completely different. She leaned on my shoulder as I drove. "I'm so proud of you" she cooed, kissing my neck. I thought "I'll be back in the saddle in no time." We were in love again.

After a couple of steaks and a bottle of wine we sat and stared at each other. Alyssa's nylon covered foot stretched under the table and massaged my groin. I sipped the last of my wine. I picked alyssa up from her chair and carried her to our bedroom. Her warm tongue darted in and out of my mouth as I carried her.

Reaching our room I laid her on the bed. Frantically we ripped our clothes off. We were both on fire. There would be no foreplay. Ripping off her panties I rolled her over and thrust the length of my manhood into her wet @#%$. She would pay for the emotional limbo she had put me through for the last few days. Soon we were rhythmically writhing and panting. We were sweat soaked. After a half an hour of ravaging her cuunt I came hard and deep into Alyssa. She rolled over and we kissed. Soon we were asleep in each other's arms

I thought to myself as I lay in bed. Man that was incredible. I sweated for hours. Finally I sat up in bed. Where the hell is my alarm clock? I can't see the hallway light. Did the power go off? God it still reaks like Alyssa's @#%$. Damn, is the air conditioning even on it's to hot and sticky in here. Where's the edge of the bed? Did I fall asleep in front of the T.V.? I began to think that it had all been a dream. Rising to my feet I walked around. It stunk like sex. I couldn't figure where I was. The walls around me seemed to be leaned in like a teepee. They were warm to the touch. It seemed like I was in a long triangular shaped room. One side really smelled bad. Suddenly the room widened. Daylight shown from high above. The walls around me became clearer. Terror stricken I realized that somehow I had been reduced to 1/4 of an inch in size. As Alyssa lay sleeping on her back I was trapped in the triangle below Alyssa's @#%$ and above her pressed together thighs.

From far away I heard a low murmur, then a soft moan. Far above a giant figure that looked alot like me moved over Alyssa.

Alyssa's colossal crotch surrounded me. Heat radiated from all directions. Both petrified and captivated, I strained to look up. I had often fantasized about her small, perfectly formed pusssy when we fuccked. I always tried to ravage it. To stretch the little rich girl's pristine labia out so that she would look like the slut that she was. As I looked up now, her gigantic meaty cunnt hung above me menacingly. It was still disheveled from our night of frantic lovemaking. The dark, normally well- trimmed pubic hair that framed her pusssy was now shiney and matted. Her smell, a distinctly sweet, perfumey, fishy smell enveloped me.

As I stood on the sheet it suddenly pulled taught. Alyssa's thighs were both moving away from me on either side. She was spreading her legs. "Mmmmmm" she moaned. I heard smacking of wet, sloppy kissing. Then I saw something I couldn't explain. It was me. Not somebody who looked like me. It was me, Chad. Except he was still the right size.
"Big me" as I will call him, cupped his hands around my fiance Alyssa's face and kissed her. I'd never done that. Alyssa reached out and grabbed his @#%$. Slowly she stroked it from base to tip. I knew what that meant. She wanted him to give it to her, hard and deep. Instead, Big me kissed her neck. Working his way down to her shoulder he sheepishly asked "What do you want me to do?" "You know" was her reply. Suddenly Big me climbed between her tanned thighs and gently guided them further apart. Given no choice I ran towards the gap under her knee for cover. Somehow I avoided getting squashed by Big me as he kneeled and positioned his face into Alyssa's crotch. Despite the risk I couldn't help but turn and watch. He nibbled and licked all over her cuunt. I could believe I, 'er Big Me was eating out Alyssa. That's something I never did. Alyssa watched quizically as Big Me hungrily burried his toungue into her snatch. Leaning foreward Alyssa asked "Honey, why are you doing this?" "I just want to make you feel good, don't you like this?" Big me replied.
Alyssa put her arms behind her head and leaned back. An evil, knowing smile melted over her face. "yes, I like this." she replied. Soon Alyssa's hips began to tip to and fro. She grabbed Big Me's hair and pushed his face into the position that most pleased her. Her leg bounced rythymically above me. "Fuuck me now!" she demanded. Instead of making her beg for it like I would have, Big Me imediately got up. Slowly, with lovingly gentle and shallow penitrations he inserted his @#%$ into Alyssa. Rolling her eyes Alyssa said "fuuck me!" With a concerned look Big Me replied "But I don't want it to hurt you sweetie." Annoyed and frustrated, Alyssa yelled "Give it to me! Harder!" Frantically trying to please Alyssa, Big Me looked scared. He plunged into her. Soon I heard fast her shallow breathing. Sweat dripped off the back of Alyssa's knee onto me. My eyes stung with the salty water. Loud and throaty as always, Alyssa screamed as she came.

Rolling over onto her side, I was again exposed. I inconspicuously moved towards the edge of the bed. Big Me held her from behind. He continued to kiss her neck and cuddle her. Alyssa seemed to tolerate this. Moving his way down, Big Me placed small kisses along Alyssa's spine. Arriving at her butt, he licked her cheeks. Gently prying her ass apart, Big Me passionately kissed Alyssa's rosebud. Alsyssa slowly looked over her shoulder at him, repulsed and yet satisfied at his servitude. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I thought you'd like this." Big Me replied. "Do you like doing that to me?" she asked. "Uh huh." he mumbled, his mouth full. Alyssa turned, smiled and relaxed.

An hour or so later the alarm went off. I was almost to the edge of the bed. Dodging two giants rolling over me I lay, surprised to be alive. I heard the shower turn on.

Arriving at the sanctuary of the edge of the bed I frantically tried to figure out what was going on. I assurred my self "I'm asleep. This is a dream. The stress of the new job, the engagement, and trying to juggle all the lies to Alyssa is getting to me. I should dump her when I wake up." Instinctively I knew better. My memory flashed back to Dr. Snodgrass. Could he have been for real? He never said that I would shrink down to the height of a pea. I struggled to remember what Dr Snodgrass said that would be "disasterous". To my horror, I remembered. If the traits that Alyssa wanted out of me, arrogance, dominance, disloyaty, selfishness, were really part of me, part of my personality, and he seperated them out into a shell...that was what would be disasterous. I now realized my fate. The bulk of my personality had been stripped from my DNA and placed into the shell. If Snodgrass was correct
I only had to wait to "wither and die".

Mired in my self pity I guess I didn't hear the water turn off. Something eclipsed the sunlight. Alyssa's ass rushed towards me as she sat on the edge of the bed to put on her panties. Smashed into the warm, soft flesh of Alyssa's ass the wind was knocked out of me. Sheer, pink flowered silk panties passed over me. She stood up. I stuck, imbedded into her perfect ass as she walked out of the bedroom.

Disoriented by the mashing I had received by Alyssa's buttcheeks, I looked around, lost. My arms were outstretched at my sides. My back seemed to be sunken into something warm, yet I was upright. Looking down, somehow I was defying gravity. Shiny pink flowered drapes hung in front of me. I heard a man and woman muttering back and forth. Their voices sounded familiar. Then I remembered. It had not been a dream.

I was still imbedded into Asyssa's cheek. She was walked around our apartment in her panties getting ready to go out.
Big me seemed disappointed. "I thought you and I could spend some quality time together" he said meekly. "I have my first class as a teachers assistant in my masters program. After that I'm going out with the girls. We're going shopping." Alyssa replied. I thought "Man, what's gotten into Big me?" He's turning me, 'er, himself into a sappy, pussywhipped pansy. What does he care if Alyssa goes out with the girls? It would get her out of his hair for the day. I'd call my buddies and hang out. If nothing better came along I'd meet up with Alyssa later after a night at the bars.

Alyssa's butt began to scootch back and forth. Looking down through the gap between her leg and leghole of her panties, Alyssa was pulling up her skin tight orange cotten shorts. I always loved when she wore them. They just barely covered her ass. I felt her butt muscles stretch and flex as she squeezed into the shorts. Her flowered silk panties suddenly pressed up against me holding me against her ass tightly. While I felt more secure, it was also a bit claustrophobic. It became darker. Some light still filtered through. I heard the opening of drawers, the snapping of make-up containers, and the spray of hairspray. Alyssa was primping. From nowhere a light appeared above me. Alyssa's blood red nails held open the waistband to her shorts and panties. She sprayed a blast of perfume onto her ass. Choking and coughing I gasped for air. I had no idea that she ever did that.

Done in the bathroom she walked back into the kitchen. I swayed with her ass in perfect time with the click of her sandals. Alyssa announced "Honey, I'm taking your car. Mine is low on gas." Big me replied timidly "But sweetie, I..." the apartment door closed. MY CAR? That's all he's gonna argue? He's gonna just let her drive my 71 Mustang? I started to laugh. Boy was Big me a pusssy. I guess that I wouldn't need the car anyway.

Alyssa plopped into the leather drivers seat of my Mustang.
the weight of her entire body pushed her ass into the seat depressing me further into her soft flesh of her buttcheeks. It felt like a waterbed had been tipped over on top of me. Breathing was a struggle. Her perfume made it worse. The engine roared to life. I listened as Alyssa changed all my preset stations to girl-music station. She seemed to drive forever.

Her cell phone rang. "Linda? Hi, it's Aly. God, I'm glad to talk to you. Yeah, he went through with it. Well, it worked and all but I don't think I like the results. Before Chad was so unpredictable and mysterious. He didn't have to be mushy all the time because once we went to bed there was no doubt he loved me. He was so good in bed. Now he's kind of a wimp. He always asks me how things feel. He's all corny and mushy. Before I did whatever he wanted me to do because I was so terrified I'd lose him. I'd never been like that before Chad. Now, I know I can do anything and he'll be doting all over me. In a way it's kind of a turn on. Well, I can do whatever I want and he'll just have to deal with it. What do you mean revenge? Oh girl, you're bad! You know what? I just might. He cheated on me. Maybe you and I will both meet someone at the bars tonight. I start my teachers assistant position for my masters class today. Maybe I'll meet somebody there. O.K. I'll come straight to the bar from class. Bye."

I couldn't believe it. Alyssa was talking about cheating on me, er I mean Big me. That little whore. To think that I actually thought about marrying her. Who does she think she is? The funny part was that something deep down inside of me was a little turned on by the thought of Alyssa banging someone else.

It was a long day. It was sweltering under Alyssa. Her classes were absolutely boring. I think I became delirious. I amused myself by fantasizing about my position. Does Alyssa realize that her perfect little butt is perched upon me right now? Is someone checking out her ass right now like I always did? I wondered if she could even feel me as a bump in her panties.

Finally class was over. After class she began to talk with some guys in her class. then she began flirting. "Yeah, that's an engagement ring, but I'm not dead yet" she joked. The guys all laughed. Alyssa continued "Hey, why don't you guys meet us at Riley's. I'm meeting some girls there." They agreed.

Alyssa walked down the hallway. The constant rubbing of her silk panties started to pry me loose from her ass. I could now move my arms and legs. While I was still pretty stuck, it felt good to be able to change position a little.
I heard the hiss of a door opening. The smell of lysol permeated the air. Alyssa's sandals echoed as she walked.
A metallic door closed. I realized that she was in the ladies room. Her books slammed on the floor. Alyssa bent slightly and shimmied her shorts and panties off side to side. The open toilet approached. Still imbedded into her asscheek I searched in vain for something to grab. As her asss neared the toilet darkness approached. After a long day Alyssa sighed as she plopped tiredly onto the toilet. I guess I wouldn't have the chance to wither, but this was how I would die, falling off alyssa's ass into the toilet, to be flushed into the sewer system. Closing my eyes I waited. I stuck. My arms and legs dangled precariously, but somehow my back stuck. A circle of dim light filtered in above me from the gap under the toilet seat. Suddenly a torrent of pee cascaded into the ocean below me. Water splashed everywhere. Her urine reeked. As the last few trickles dripped off of her, Alyssa unceremoniously pushed out a "pffffft" of gas. The small enclosure of the toilet multiplied the rotten egg smell. Partially standing up Alyssa's blood red nails and a large pile of toilet paper appeared below her crotch, wiping it dry.

Squeezing back into her panties and shorts, Alyssa headed back to my car. While still smashed under her asss, I felt safe.

Alyssa drove for a short time. As she slid across the seat to exit the car, my body pryed loose from her. As Alyssa stood up I fell forwards. Landing on the slippery silk of her panties, I slid to the bottom of her crotch. For the first time in hours I was no longer imbedded to her cheek.
Standing up was difficult. On either side of me Alyssa's upper thighs swished back and forth. I tried to stand on the cotton panel of her panties but it was a bit like standing in a hammock. I kept falling into the sweaty, worn crotch. Squeals filled the air as Alyssa met her friends. I recognized Linda's voice. She sounded excited. "Those guys you sent from your class were looking for you." "Really" Alyssa laughed, "too bad for Chad. All's fair in love and war!"

Riley's. Everybody knows bars like it. It's not really a "drinking bar" because the crowd is too young. It's not really a dance bar. Yeah, people dance, but that's not why they come here. Riley's is a place to drink cheap, hear good music, and meet dozens of fresh hotties decked out in sleazy bar clothes. I'd been here a million times, but never with Alyssa. It was weird for her to be in one of my favorite bars.

Alyssa pulled up a barstool. Having spent the entire day smashed into her buttcheeks, I'd learned my lesson. Before she started to sit down I grabbed her cotton crotch and held on. Once she sat I would at least not be trapped under her asss again. It worked perfectly. As she sat her the crotch of her panties pulled tighter into my face, but at least I was upright. Surprisingly, I could see the world through the flowery, orange filter of Alyssa's shorts and panties. I laughed. This was my dream view. Cradled in the soft flesh of Alyssa's crotch, I gawked upon her gigantic, powerfully-built, thighs extending away to her smooth, tanned knees. Below, one red toe-nailed, sandle-clad foot bounced in nervous anticipation. It was across the table that was my true viewing pleasure, however. Five of Alyssa's girlfriends, perched on barstools, faced towards Alyssa. Two wore shorts, two in miniskirts, and one in tight faded jeans. All different, but each great looking. I watched them as they talked. Each girl inconspicuously (To those above, anyway) shifted her asss and adjusted the fit of her crotch repeatedly. My eyes were drawn to the girl's with miniskirts. I stared to catch a glimpse up each girl's skirt to her panties Imagining the difference between hers and Alyssa's. I was in heaven.

Alyssa's girlfriends had been cackling excitedly upon seeing her. I didn't pay much attention. Suddenly I was distracted by one such conversation. "Aly, I heard you and Chad broke it off. I'm sorry to hear that. He's so cute." Looking for a reaction under the table, one of the two girls in miniskirts squeezed her thighs together. "Yeah baby" I thought. Alyssa responded "Yeah, well, thanks. We're kinda back together now, though. It's not the same, though. He's different. He used to be so aloof, cool, and mysterious. Now he's all mushy, submissive and suffocating. In a way I like it 'cause I always get what I want, but in another way..." "She wants revenge!" Linda finished. God, that bitch Linda said that like she thought it was a good idea. "Well, sure." Alyssa affirmed. "He was out screwing any girl he could find, satisfying himself.
He lived out his fantasy. So I thought about it. He cheated on me and now he's so sorry. Well, maybe two can play at that game. Can I get another gin and tonic, please?"

Men's voices entered the conversation. "Hey teach what's up?" "Oh, you guys made it. I'm so glad." Alyssa flirted. "John, Ed, Maurice, Ty, and Javier this is Linda, Beth, Cindy, Jenny and Tina." Alyssa introduced. Everyone was laughing, joking, and drinking for what seemed like hours. Alyssa had at least five more gin and tonics.
"Let's dance" Alyssa suggested. "Oh, great" I thought.

The tight, cotton panel that had supported me suddenly fell away as Alyssa slid off the bar stool. As she stood up I fell face first back into the crotch of her panties. Flashing lights and a crowded room made it difficult for me to see anything. Resting on the bottom of her crotch, I climbed on all fours, preparing for the worst. The music grew louder and louder. Soon, it was pain. Then Alyssa started dancing. A little tentative at first the alcohol soon loosened her up. My grip on her panties slipped. I bounced on her cotton crotch as if I were on a giant, loose, trampoline. Spotlights on the dance floor cast an eerie orange, flowery glow through Alyssa's panties and shorts. As it lit up, I saw her fast approaching cuunt and asss as I bounced relentlessly. Quickly I stopped fighting.
My arms and legs flailed about as I ping-ponged about in panties. Her crotch and asss became soaked in perspiration. Beads of sweat glistened as they ran down pubic hair and dripped onto her panties. Her sweaty, shiny asscheeks jiggled. Occasionally I panicked when I saw the dance floor through a stretched open elastic leg hole. Mercifully, Alyssa said "I need a drink."

Grabbing onto the crotch of her panties and pulling it to my face again, I held tight as Alyssa sat down. This time I was suspended upside down. Great.

"Hey, we're gonna go play darts. We'll be back in a few." a male's voice said. "So what do you think, girls?" The girls giggled and gushed in approval. "I agree" said Alyssa. "I'd do them all. Maybe I will!" She laughed.
"God, not again." Linda responded. Her friends and Alyssa all laughed. "I guess I deserve that." Alyssa admitted. "What's she talking about?" I thought.

"Last call for alcohol" an announcement blared. The male voices returned. One by one the girls said their good byes.
Linda whispered to Alyssa. "Come on Aly, lets go." "No thanks Linda, you go ahead, I'm fine." Alyssa responded in slurred speech. "Aly you're too drunk. Don't do this."
Linda tried. "You don't know how I feel. Leave me alone. I'm a big girl. Besides, don't knock something you've never tried" Alyssa angrily responded. "Whatever, bye Aly"

"Uh, we're gonna get going Teach. Thanks for inviting us." a male voice said. In a sultry, sweet little voice, Alyssa started "Hey guys, the night is young. Let's hang out. You know my fiance' I told you about? Well I found out he's been cheating on me for months. I know you guys think I'm drunk, and well, maybe I am a little. But I sure would like to get a little revenge on him, you know? Make him feel real jealous and insignificant. So what do you think? You guys wanna have some fun tonight?"

"Giantess Cuckold" Chapter 6
by B. Tweenercheeks

"Shhhhhh" Alyssa warned. "We have to whisper. O.K. guys. Here's the deal. My fiance' Chad has been cheating on me for months. He thinks he's some kind of stud. Tonight he just thinks you and I are gonna mess around a little - like he's letting me fulfill my big fantasy. I want to make this a night he will never forget. I want you guys to show him how a real man fuks a girl. Let's let it get out of hand. Lose control. Make him feel like the worthless, ineffective eunuch he really is. As long as you all will play along I'll screw each of you over and over all night long...deal?" Five male voices resounded with a "YES".
"Great. I'll be back in a second."

I was in danger. Just above me Alyssa's @#%$ warmed with enthusiasm. I had to get out of here. If she was really going to go through with this her crotch was the last place a 1/4 inch man should be.

I heard the bedroom closet door slide open. The fabric over Alyssa's crotch stretched and became more translucent as she crouched down. In a normal volume she said to Big me "Chad, you know I've always fantasized about playing around with a bunch of men. Are you sure you want me to live out my fantasy?" Big me replied "I told you yes. Anything that is your fantasy is my fantasy. If you want it so do I." In a patronizing tone of voice, Alyssa responded "I knew you'd want me to. I really hope you enjoy this, Chad. Come on out. Sit over there in the chair."

Scrambling around searching for an escape, I pried at the elastic of Alyssa's panty leghole. It wouldn't budge.
I ran across and tried to wiggle through the other leghole to no avail. I heard "God, I've itched down there all night." Fabric shifted rhythmically and I bounced around Alyssa's cotton panel as she vigorously scratched herself.

"Oh what the hell" Alyssa said. All of the sudden, wind rushed from below. Looking up, I beheld a sight of my deepest, most tightly held fantasies. Alyssa peeled her panties over her hips. Switching her tanned knees side to side she slowly slithered her panties down. It was de ja vu. Somehow I had experienced this before. I gazed up at her silky, heart-shaped ass as I slowly fell away. She pulled one of her breathtakingly sexy, olive skinned feet through a leg hole. Her blood red nail polished little toenail was slightly bigger than I was. I had to laugh.
I thought for a moment that I was asleep and having as incredibly wet dream.

Everything went black. Alyssa had picked up and crumpled her panties. She held tightly in her hand. I felt the familiar bounce of our bed. "Come on in guys" She invited.

Pretending, I suppose, to be cool, Big me said "Hey guys I'm Chad, how's it going?" Five male voices grunted a mocking "what's up?" in unison.

Crumpled tightly in Alyssa's fist I could see nothing. I heard the squeal of a zipper, than another. The bed began to subtly bounce. Alyssa moaned a guttural "mmmmmmmmmm"
Her tightly clenched hand began to sweat. I couldn't move and could barely breath. I heard a slurp and than "hold on a second". The sensation of floating surprised me. Wham. Something slammed into me.

Stunned, I lay, trying to get my bearings. Slowly her crumpled panties unfolded. She had tossed her panties on top of the headboard. Hidden within her panties, I peeked out. The bright light hurt my eyes. There was Alyssa. On her knees in front of five guys in their underwear. She slid one dick, than another into her mouth. And Big me? He sat in Alyssa's make chair, staring intently. The damn fool sat and watched!

"God, your dicks taste so good" Alyssa admired. "I'm not used to such big thick ones" The guys all smiled and looked at big me. He said nothing. Standing up, Big me began to pull down his jeans. "What are you doing?" Alyssa scolded. "This is my fantasy. Sit down and watch some real men." Big Me sheepishly sat back down.

Alyssa lay down onto the bed. Her head was just below me. Licking her hand she parted her pubic hair and massaged her labia. "Who wants to be first?" she asked. Two white guys, John and Ed said "Me! "simultaneously. "OK, both of you!" Alyssa laughed. John, a short, stocky fireplug climbed between Alyssa's legs. Ed kneeled,
straddling Alyssa's shoulders. I had to duck behind Alyssa's panties to avoid being seen. Alyssa could deep throat a B-52. Panting and slurping, Ed's dick disappeared completely, then reappeared. Alyssa's tongue would then protrude and welcome his dick for another thrust. John said nothing. Immediately upon getting between Alyssa's thighs he started to thrust into her, over and over again, at high speed. Within a few minutes John moaned. Pulling out he began to stroke himself. Withdrawing Ed's dick, Alyssa said "What are you doing? I want you to come deep inside me. I love the feeling of a slippery, cummy, cunnt." Not needing another invitation, John and Ed thrust back into Alyssa. Alyssa began to moan passionately, obviously (to me anyway)faking. John grunted as he spewed his load deep inside Alyssa. Ed then began to moan. Taking his dick in her hand Alyssa rolled over facing Big me. She then began to deep throat the entire length of his shaft in rapid succession while cradling his nuts. Staring deep into Big Me's eyes she pulled Ed's member out slightly as he began to come and jacked his cum into her mouth in full view of Big Me. Big me just stared.

I couldn't believe this guy. Big me had no pride. He had no guts. He just sat there and took it while slutty Alyssa pleasured herself in front of him.

"You're next." Alyssa smiled to Javier. Javier said "baby you won't need any of these guys once you've a Latin lover. And you sure as hell won't need that wimp. nodding towards Big Me." The other guys laughed. Javier immediately began to kiss and suck on Alyssa's nipples. He moved to her neck where he began to suck all over. "What are you doing?" Alyssa giggled. Javier smiled "I mark my women when I fuk them. That way everyone will know." Alyssa turned and stared towards Big Me and said "Great, go ahead." Javier was all over Alyssa. He sucked all over her neck giving her hickie upon hickie. He was so bold and cocky. It pissed me off. He frantically fukked Alyssa. Soon they were sweatsoaked and out of breath. Sweat rolled down the sides of Alyssa's flat, tan belly. Alyssa curled her legs around the back of Javier. She threw her dark mane of hair back. She gasped her breaths rhythmically.
Javier turned towards Big Me and taunted "Hey man, do you like kids? I think your fiance' kinda likes me. If I pump her full of my cum would you mind raising my kids? Don't worry man, I'll stay around. I want a big family." Alyssa and the guys all burst out laughing. Big me just smiled and shook his head.

What a complete @#%$. This was driving me crazy. Whatever Dr. Snodgrass did to his 'er my DNA, it totally screwed Big me up. No self respecting man would sit there and let a woman do this to him. He was such a wimp.

Javier and Alyssa began to come together. Alyssa screamed "Oh baby, you are so good. I've never felt like this before, come in me, come in me baby!" Javier smiled and rammed his @#%$ into Alyssa. Cumming deep inside her he withdrew. Looking over at Big Me, Javier kissed Alyssa's belly, rubbed it and said "see you in nine months."

I had immediately recognized Maurice and Ty. They both were starters on the Southern University basketball team. Maurice was a 6'11" black center from L.A. Ty was a 6'9" musclebound foreward from Iowa. Alyssa smiled at them and said "I wanted you guys to go last so you didn't stretch me out too much for the other guys." Maurice sat on the edge of the bed and began to kiss and probe Alyssa with his hands. Ty stood at the end of the bed wanking his meat.
These guys had cartoon like dicks. They were gigantic - at least 12" and soup can thick. There was no way Alyssa would want to fuk these guys. "Let's go!" Ty demanded.
Alyssa broke away from Maurice and said "I'm with Ty."
Maurice lay on his back. Slowly, Alyssa climbed over Maurice's huge black dick. Wrapping her hand around the tip she smeared it into her @#%$. "God you are so big" she smiled. Steadily, she bounced on the head of Maurie's meat until it pried her snatch open wide enough to accommodate him. It was grotesque to watch. Alyssa's tiny, pretty cuunt stretched beyond recognition. Her face crazed with passion and pain Alyssa yelped and moaned as she squatted onto Maurice's penis. Soon the entire length of his member glistened as Alyssa impaled herself onto it. Ty knelt behind Alyssa grabbing her hips from behind he probed her assshole with his prick. Alyssa's face twisted in pain as Ty jammed his way into her ass. Ty and Maurice began to bounce Alyssa rhythmically back and forth between their thrusts. Soon Alyssa rocked her hips to and fro to alternate penetration.

I was mesmerized. Watching the girl that I was going to marry fuk two huge men was turning me on. I couldn't believe that Maurice's monster @#%$ fit inside her. I also couldn't believe her tiny ass could stretch to fit Ty's @#%$. Alyssa's long brown hair stuck to her neck in sweat. Her mouth wide open, she breathed from deep in her chest. Suddenly Aylssa's eyes seem to spot me as I watched her from her from the headboard of our bed. I ducked back into her panties. Peeking over the top she still seemed to be staring right at me. Her hips rocked faster. Alyssa moaned in time with her rocking. Suddenly Ty moaned loudly and stuffed his meat deep into Alyssa's ass. He jerked as he shot load after load of cum into her rear end. Alyssa whimpered as Maurice then crammed every inch of his @#%$ deep inside her snatch. Twitching, Maurice injected stream after stream of his cum into Alyssa. After what seemed like five minutes of orgasm, the three relaxed.

"Watch this" Alyssa whispered to the guys. Turning towards Big Me she said "O.K. honey, it's your turn now."

Hiding within a crevice of Alyssa's crumpled pink flowered panties I had to peek out. Looking over the edge of the headboard Alyssa had rolled over onto her back. She lay with her tan knees up and spread. Her five students stood around the bed smiling. Alyssa continued "I said it's your turn now Chad, What's the matter? Are you worried you won't measure up to these boys?" Big me filled with bravado. He stood up. Stripping off his shirt and pulling down his jeans He tossed them onto the floor. Holding my, 'er his dick in his hand Big Me jumped on top of Alyssa and pushed her legs further apart legs. "Whoa hold on there." Alyssa shouted. "Just what do you think you're doing?" "I'm gonna give you the fuk of your life." Big Me responded with propped up courage. Alyssa burst into laughter. "You don't get it, do you Chad? Your days of fukking me are over. I loved you with all my heart. You cheated on me over and over again. Now that Dr. Snodgrass fixed you I know you're hopelessly devoted to me. Well guess what? I'm gonna cheat on you over and over again. Oh, and we're still getting married. You can only watch and remember what it felt like to be inside me as I pick up and fuk strange lover after strange lover. Maybe I'll use protection and maybe I won't. It's my turn to live out my fantasy." Chad sat stunned. "There is one thing I'll let you do. When Dr. Snodgrass separated out the bad parts of you he made you totally devoted to my sexual needs, remember?" "Yeah" Big Me replied hopefully. "Well I could use another orgasm," Alyssa teased, "so get between my thighs and clean up the mess." Hesitant at first, Big me didn't move. Sensing his weakness, Alyssa fingered herself and taunted, "I want you to lick me baby. Come on Chad.
Make me come." Big Me could no longer resist. Sliding onto his elbows he approached Alyssa's cunnt. Tentatively at first, he began to lick. Alyssa moaned softly. Soon Big me was feverishly tonguing Alyssa's @#%$. Apparently satisfied with his new humiliating roll in Alyssa's life, Big Me grabbed her hips and dug his tongue deep into Alyssa. Alyssa looked at her students as they watched and laughed at Big Me. "OK guys", she as she panted, "class is dismissed." Smiling she added "We'll review next week."
The five hooted and laughed while shuffling out of our apartment.

The girl was insatiable. Alyssa stroked and pinched her nipples. That was a prelude to an orgasm. Suddenly I realized that hiding in her panties on the headboard of our bed I was in jeopardy of being discovered. She was merciless with Big Me. I didn't want to imagine what she would do if she ever found me. Where could I go? If I managed to climb out of her panties I'd have to run across the headboard. It was the equivalent of miles to the side of the bed...and then what? If I jumped it was certain death. Even if I didn't die where would I go? I had to stay near the rest of my DNA in Big Me. But if I continued to hide in her panties I risked being worn again, or even thrown into the hamper and laundered. Soap, an agitator, and the spin cycle was not my idea of a pleasant death. Big Me sucked on her @#%$. Alyssa's moaning became more urgent and gasping. I had little time. I had to stay put. Perhaps she would forget and leave the panties on the headboard. I would escape later. Alyssa squealed and quivered with orgasm. She jutted out her hips, grabbed Big Me's head and smeared his face side to side into her.

Peeking over her panties I watched as the two suddenly became domestic. Big me got up to use the bathroom. Alyssa reached over the bed and picked up a copy of Cosmo.
Wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt Big Me said "Honey, I know that that was your fantasy, but I'm not sure I like it..." "I don't want to talk about this" Alyssa shot back.
He continued "But Alyssa I think that if we love each other..." "I said I don't want to talk about it" Alyssa demanded coldly. Once again Big Me whined "Honey, I want you to love me..." Annoyed, Alyssa blew up "I did love you and you made love to dozens of women. Now you don't like how it feels? Tough. Why don't you just leave? I'm sick of how wimpy and sugary sweet you've become anyway. I want a real man, who I respect. Get the hell out of here, you eunuch." Hurt badly, Big Me started to cry. Her Italian temper flared "I said get the hell out of here you wimp!" With that, Big Me, and the rest of my DNA walked out of our apartment.

Distracted by the realization that I might be 1/4 inch tall forever I collapsed into Alyssa's panties. I thought "what would life be like? Would my everyday existence be a struggle to avoid being squashed? What about other dangers? I could drown in the puddle left from a wet shoe. Cleaning fluids could kill me. Would anyone ever see me again?

Sitting up our bed, Alyssa scanned the room. Then she looked right at me. I cowered into her panties. Her smooth fingers crumpled around the panties. Gripping the exterior of a leghole I dangled thinking "Here I go into the hamper." Alyssa had a more practical thought in mind. While laying on her back she poked one wrinkly foot through the still sweaty leg hole of her pink flowered panties. The second soon followed. Soon the blur of her tan legs passed by as she slithered her panties on. With little to lose I watched as she pulled her panties closer towards the bed. As Alyssa lifted her ass to pull under the waistband, I jumped. Feeling the silky sheets of our bed I realized I was safe. "Oh God, these are sweaty" Alyssa muttered in a groggy voice. I ran as fast as I could. Alyssa shimmied the panties off again. Too tired to get up and find clean clothes the slut sat up. She reached for something towards the end of the bed. All of the sudden it went dark. She had pulled the sheets over herself to go to sleep.

With no idea what direction to go I curled up to sleep. A few hours later I awoke. After having been couped up under the sheets with Alyssa I smelled something. The smell. God, how Alyssa smelled after sex. It was pungent yet enticing. Like Pavlov's dog I was turned on by it. I might die tomorrow, but I was going to come in Alyssa one more time.

Moonlight streaming through the bedroom window set the sheets above me aglow. Alyssa lay prone, on her stomach.
She slept naked. The sheets formed a tent above me as I stood between her ankles. Looking down the long corridor between her legs it was the shadow at the end that I wanted.
My conquest awaited.

Moving quickly, I approached Alyssa's foot. Climbing onto her toe I was surprised how easy it was to climb. The rough, wrinkly skin of her foot made for great traction.
Her feet smelled frito-ish after a long day of work and a night of dancing. Her legs seemed so much bigger. "Must be the lighting" I thought to myself. Once on her calf, I walked quickly. Alyssa's sleek, tan legs glistened in the shadowy moonlight. Tree stumps of stubbly hairs covered the landscape of back of her firm calves. Despite this I walked up her leg with ease. Reaching her ass I had to stop. Looking up at her mountainous, yet petite little pooper I had to stop and take it in. The curve of her ass warmed in the golden moonlight. Shadows of her muscular, puckered butt showed off Alyssa's workout regime. Alyssa's ass never looked to awe inspiring. The texture of her ass was like walking on a bed. My feet and hands sunk into her warm, squishy flesh. Climbing to the top of her crack I reached the point of no return. A brief moment of fear was replaced by erotic thought of fukking this giant slut from behind as she slept. It would be true justice if the guy with the qualities she hated most, the one she thought she had exterminated, wound up being the one to impregnate her.

Sliding down the crack of Alyssa's ass I soon reached her bushy anus. Somehow it seemed bigger than I remembered it from earlier. She reeked of perspiration, and shitt. Climbing down further I reached what I had come for. Alyssa's pusssy was stunk of sex. She still slept on her belly. With no panties to hold me in position I gripped her pubies for support. Balancing both of my feet on her clitoris, I began to rub my prick into her wet meaty cave. The grotesque size of her hole both scared the hell out of me and turned me on. My feet continually slipped on her clitt. Soon it began to harden with arousal. Too close to orgasm myself focussed on ejaculating. I thrust every part of myself into depositing my seed deep into Alyssa. Drained of all energy, I relaxed. I then began to climb back up her crack towards the top of her ass.

Losing my footing I found myself bumping side to side between her asscheeks hanging by her pubies. Alyssa had rolled over. Her @#%$ now loomed above me. Looking up as I dangled, Alyssa's giant hand massaged her labia. "mmmmmm" She moaned, still half asleep.I re-wraped my grip of her pubies. The girl is insatiable. Alyssa drove her middle and ring fingers deep into herself while massaging her clitt between her thumb and forefinger. Soon the same rhythmic breathing began. Not wasting any time, Alyssa frantically rubbed her clitt. "Uh, uh, uh," she grunted loudly as she neared orgasm. Patiently, I waited, swaying side to side with her rhythm as I hung by her pubic hair. Alyssa's moaning became louder and more guttural. Panting quickly, her stomach muscles flexed as she sat up slightly, anticipating orgasm. I heard a bubbling, "splurbing", sound from above. A cascade of her juices and residual sperm drained from her tightened love hole. Repulsed, I covered my face. It was too late. Like an X-rated version of "The Blob". It poured down, coating her assshole, cheeks and pusssy in creampie. Covered in Alyssa's goo, I struggled to breathe. Repeatedly wiping my face on my arm I managed to clear my face and gasp a breath. The warm gel that coated my body tickled and tingled. Looking closely, I noticed thousands of tiny, speck sized tadpole like things in the slime. Remembering my size, I realized that these were sperm searching for Alyssa's egg. I began to gag and heave in disgust.
Unfortunately, Alyssa noticed the mess. "Oh yeah" she whispered to herself. I looked up again only to see her Alyssa's cupped hand scoop down below me. Smearing up a puddle of the slimy mess from below, I fell into her hand. Alyssa's moonlit face approached. Sniffing the puddle, she responded with "mmmmm". Covered with the slime, I jumped up to get her attention. Waving my arms and screaming as load as I could she did not notice me. Her mouth smacked open. Looking at her hand, Alyssa smiled and remembered her evening. I struggled out of the puddle of spunk. Her tongue protruded. With long, slow licks she lapped up the puddle of sperm discharge from her pusssy. Climbing my way out onto her index finger, I thought that I had escaped. No such luck. Alyssa stuck her pinkie into her mouth and sucked it clean. Then her ring finger. Then her middle finger. Panic-stricken, I tried to jump from her finger. The damn stuff held like Elmer's glue. Alyssa's pouty lips parted. She wrapped her mouth over me and around her entire finger. As I looked down her finger I saw the moonlight translute through her white teeth as they closed. Her lips then tightened around her finger. Slowly, I felt myself slide up her finger. Alyssa's lips sucked me in.

Her mouth stunk of cum and nighttime bad breath. Everything was warm, wet and slippery. I felt her tongue push up and her mouth contract as Alyssa swallowed. A wave of saliva pulled me back towards her throat. At first I hesitated a bit. I have to say that I was a bit turned on. Alyssa had the most sexy mouth and inside was no different. I had fantasized about being swallowed as a boy. To feel her warm tongue and mouth slither over my body. To be wet with her saliva, slide down into her body and become part of a sexy woman. It made me hot. Biology class changed all that. The last way I'd like to go is by burning to death in Alyssa's stomach acid. My self preservation instinct kicked in. Franticly, I kicked around and thrashed to get Alyssa's attention. I screamed at the top of my lungs. An ear-piercing scream made me cover my ears. I heard coughing, then hacking, then spitting. I lay silently in the dark in a warm puddle.
"What the fukk*** kind of bug is it" I heard Alyssa mutter. Then the lamp next to our bed turned on. I was staring into Alyssa' face only a few inches from me. Struggling I tried to stand.

"Oh my god. You're the part that Snodgrass separated out.
Oh shitt look at you. I almost swallowed you. Are you OK?" Alyssa started to cry. I had her. "Well could you wash me off?" I asked. Alyssa looked confused. I screamed "COULD YOU WASH ME OFF?" She still could not hear me. I motioned by making wiping motions on my arms with my hands. "Oh, you want me to clean you up?" I nodded.
Alyssa carefully cradled me in her hand as she brought me to the bathroom.

Putting a few drops of water into a soap dish Alyssa talked at me out of nervousness. "God you're so small Chad. I bet you're barely 1/8 of an inch." Alyssa said.
"I was at lest 1/4 of an inch just the day before" I thought. Then I remembered what Snodgrass had said

"the leftover DNA will wither and die." That's what was going on.

I kept trying to talk to Alyssa with little success. My size prevented me from generating enough volume. Alyssa sat down on the bathroom floor. She lifted me up to her ear. I climbed in and said "can you hear me now?" She laughed and said "Yeah."

I had always loved Alyssa's ears. They were so small, dainty and sensitive. I could drive her crazy by just nibbling and chewing her ear. Now her ear was cavernous. It smelled sickeningly of earwax and sweat. Long downy hairs covered the walls of the ear canal. My feet stuck to her earwax. Looking down from her ear made me nervous. It was a huge drop even just to her shoulder. Looking into ear was gross. It became more and more hairy and less and less clean the deeper I walked.

Alyssa and I talked for hours. We seemed to settle our differences. I figured I would go for it. "Baby thanks for teaching me this lesson." I said. "I have learned so much. I have been such a rotten person. The rest of my life, no matter how long I have left, I will be a better person." Alyssa began to cry. "Bingo." I thought. "I got her." "Don't be upset Alyssa, I love you. I really do and you know what? Let's get married! Will you still marry me Alyssa?" I asked. "Oh Chad. Of course I will. I'm so happy." She replied. "Great." I said. "As soon as you get me back to my regular size we'll get married." Alyssa's thumb and forefinger appeared at her ear. She yanked me out of her ear. "Is that what this is all about? You want me to help get you back to your normal size? So you can cheat on me again? It's always all about you Chad. You and sex. How did you get in my mouth, Chad? I'll bet you were fukking me in my sleep weren't you?" This was a time that I should have lied. Instead I shrugged my shoulders. Alyssa went crazy. "Great so you were raping me and now you think I'm going to help you get back to your normal size? Her dark brown sinister eyes sneered at me. Let's see how you like it Chad."
Alyssa sat on the toilet and spread her knees apart. I hadn't seen her snatch since she had been gang banged. Her pusssy was red, swollen and gaping. It looked pretty gross. Pushing her lips open she pushed me deep into her pusssy. "Oh Chad you're so good." she taunted. Suddenly I heard an electronic buzzing. Looking down Alyssa's 8" chrome vibrator rammed into me, pushing me deep into her vagina. "Deeper, deeper, deeper" Alyssa laughed. Soon her pusssy was wet with excitement. She thrust her vibrator in and out savagely. "God this feels so much better than you ever did, Chad. Almost as good as the real men I fukked earlier." Alyssa pushed me so far into her @#%$ that I could no longer see light from below. Suddenly, she stopped. I heard the muffled ring of the phone.

"Hello?" Alyssa answered. "Oh hi Chad! Baby I'm so sorry too. I love you too. Please come over Chad. I want you to give it to me all night long." I heard the phone hang up.

Alyssa laughed uproariously. "It looks like you've really fukked yourself this time, Chad."