- Text Size +
Story

I woke up dazed and confused as to wear I was. I looked up to see a giant figure standing in front of me. It was Anais. She was staring down at me with an upset face. I asked her what happened to me and why I'm so small. "We'll apparently I'm not good enough for you and you said. That you'd do anything. I'm just making your punishment." She said wiping away her tears.

Suddenly the doorbell goes and Anais goes to answer it. Imogen forgot her phone and came to collect it. Anais invited her inside so she could see me tiny frame. Imogen was shocked at what she saw, then she started to giggle and the laugh out load. Soon both girls were laughing at me. I could see in their eyes that I was I for a world of pain.

The girls sat down and Anais traps me in her feet preventing me from escaping. They ask each other how long I've been seeing them. Imogen for 15 months and Anais for 11. So it was Imogen that was betrayed. Anais let her choose what punishment they should use on me. Suddenly she thought of something and told Anais. "Has he ever told you that your ass is very big and sexy". "All the time" replied Anais nodding to suggest that she knew what to do. Anais turned to me and said "Joe, you have always complimented us on how sexy our ass' are. So how about you get our ass'."

Both girls stripped nude. Imogen picked me up and held me behind her ass. Then Anais came in and squashed me between the two girls' ass'. The 2 started to move around shaking their bum right in my face. Then Anais placed me on a chair and sat her pussy right on my face. This made here cum and u choked under her pussy. The girls then played with me in her mouth moving me around and teasing me that they would swallow. But that wasn't the worse thing to happen as later Anais got an idea that would wreck my life.

The two girls hid me in Anais boot that was high enough to trap me. I wondered what the girls had in store for me. They came back and Anais put her foot back in her boots quashing me in there and knocking me out. The two girls left my house and drove somewhere else.

Waking up I thought it was just a dream but I soon realised that I was still trapped in Anais boot. I heard the car pull over and the two girls walked over to a place. When they tipped me out I recognised the place I was now in. I was in riverside park, the place where I'd had my one and only sex with both of them. "Brings back soo many good memories doesn't it. Care to maybe redo those great and worthless moments of our life" giggled Imogen. I has an idea of what they might have planned for me. I wandered to myself 'is this my end?'