- Text Size +

Chapter Two

 

            I felt so cold, as I looked down at the carpet. I kept waiting for Kelly to shift or roll over but she didn’t I continued to hang here over the side of her bed looking down at the carpet. As I tried to move my face I could feel the soft skin which made up the bottom of her foot. The smell of wild berries from her lotion was still radiating off of which is now me. I could feel the lotion sinking into me and penetrating my very being. I kept trying to move like I would somehow magically pop out of her foot and then walk out of the room but I knew it was fruitless. I knew that there was no way that I could

 

            My mind had fallen into a lull. I was thinking about absolutely nothing when all the sudden I felt myself explode against the floor. My face was being ground into the rug. My first instinct was to push myself up with my hands but it all came rushing back to me as I felt my body stretch and strain to its maximum capabilities as Kelly stretched her toes.

 

            “Help” I screamed but it was no use. Kelly continued to walk about not even giving me a thought.

 

            I tried to forget about Dave, however he was the first thing I remembered when I woke up. I purposely slammed my foot down as hard as I could into my soft carpet then and stretched my toes and curled them into the carpet. The idea of Dave being manipulated by my toes was amazing. I felt so powerful. I had spent much of my life walking all over boys I like but now, I am literally walking all over someone.  I knew this was Dave’s purpose in life. He had no other reason then to be my foot.

 

            Light begun to peak in as Kelly lifted her foot up. I could see some black athletic shorts stream passed me before I was planted firmly against the ground. She just stood in place for a few long agonizing minutes, and then I felt all her weight fall off of me as her room spun into view. I could see her bed and outside. I looked down; even the ground looked for away and so expansive. What is going on? I think to myself as a wall of white covers my face.

 

            The white blanket sticks to my face. I want to push it off of me but I find myself unable to move it. It continually itches me and rubs against my face while tiny shards of light shine through tiny holes. As I feel wind rush around me I realize that I am covered by one Kelly’s socks. I am hidden beneath a wall of cotton.

 

            I soon came to a horrible realization. April would never find me here. Who would look for there boyfriend beneath their daughter’s sock? I could be forced to spend the rest of my life like this.

 

            I felt myself press against something only it was different then before, blackness surrounded me as stale air begins to permeate from every direction. Fuck, I scream as I try flailing my limbs only I have nothing to flail. I try to scream again only I find that my voice has grown weaker, in fact it’s much weaker then it was just yesterday. My mind drifts back to just a few days ago. I remember seeing Kelly early in the morning like this. She was jogging down the sidewalk. She had on a white t-shirt and black athletic shorts, and a pair of dark black old sketchers.

 

            “No Kelly, don’t you can’t” I try to scream but as she stands up her full weight bears down on me. The constant thudding begins to ring in my ears. The air around me begins to all to quickly heat up. A rotten smell begins to stir in the air.

 

            “please god no, Kelly don’t” I try to say even though its futile. A bead of sweat starts to drip down on my face. The salty sweat permeates from myself, her salty sweat starts dampen the sock and shoe around me. This can’t be happening I think to myself.

 

            “BE BACK LATER MOM! I AM GOING FOR MY RUN” her voice is so monstrous its all I can hear. The world begins to shake as I find myself sinking into the ground. Kelly’s insole begins to contour to my being. It’s like its one with me. All I can breathe in is rotten air and stench from her insole. The heavy foot falls start to increase faster, and faster. This can’t be happening, it just can’t be.

 

TBC