- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny V: Journey to the Center of Belle is my sixth story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so enjoy or else.


copyright © 2014


*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)

  • Bad Guys or Villains
    • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
    • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • New Bad Guys or Villains
    • Carl the Germ: The Head Germ
    • Virus the Virus: 1 out of 3 of Carl's Men
    • E. Coli the Bacteria: 2 out of 3 of Carl's Men
    • Salmonella the Bacteria: 3 out of 3 of Carl's Men
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
    • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • New Good Guys or Heros
    • Belle (Dream):Dylan's ex Girlfriend/Partner
  • New Extras
    • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)



*Tip: 🎵Dylan the Mighty🎵= Music Note (Song)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome was a little tied up in China and were in an ancient place called the Jade Palace, but we used the Sword of Heros to cut the rope and get free. Then Ki McTie came with an army and started to attack. Meanwhile I was on the roof trying to destroy the ancient building. I tricked Andreina int'o destroying the only thing that holds it up. Team Awesome hurried to Tokyo and did the plan Emmet came up with, but we changed it a little. I went to the cave and turned Godzilla to stone. Belle came to Mount Fuji with a jar and trapped Emma in it and the world was saved again and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter is part 1 of the nail biting journey inside Belle and in this chapter the transportation of Team Awesome aka Belle starts to get sick more like a small fever and Kevin and I start our journey to the center of Belle.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 

  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  •  

  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  •  

  • Carl the Germ: Villain/The Head Germ
  •  

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  •  

  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  •  

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)
  • Chapter 1: Back in Action (1)

    Okay so I defeated Emma and the Earth was saved, but now let me tell you how Emma makes Belle extremely ill just by going inside her.

     

    Sunday, June 22, 2014

     

    “Okay Bet wake up,” Emma whispered. “Uh… what time is it?” Bet asked quietly. “It's 12:34 AM,” Emma answered quietly. “So why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?” Bet asked quietly.“Because I've got an idea for our next act of evil,” Emma answered quietly. “What's the plan?” Bet asked quietly. “The plan is to go inside Belle and take over her body's Immune System,” Emma answered quietly. “And how are we to do that? We're in a jar,” Bet aske in a normal voice. “Quiet,” Emma whispered. “Right and how are we to do that? We're in a jar,” Bet asked again quietly. “I'll blast a hole in the lid and when I do we'll go on Belle's bed and walk through her body and into her Immune System,” Emma explained quietly. Emma used a laser to blast a hole in the lid and they flew out the jar. Then they flew over to Belle's: bed and walked right through her body. “Intruder,” the king of Belle's body said. “Well it looks like we have a human set of germs,” a guard said. Emma then shot a laser at the king and killed him. “He's dead. You killed him,” a guard said. “Well according to the rule book called ‘Protecting the Body for Dummies’ is states on ‘Rule #124’ that whoever kills the king then the assassin is the new ruler of the body,” another guard said. “Sweet. Okay you're all fired!” Emma said. “Then who's going to work for you?” a guard asked. “The germs,” Emma answered evilly. “Bet set all the germs free and put these guards in their place,” Emma commanded. Bet let set all the germs free and locked all the guards in the dungeon. “Freedom,” Carl the head germ said. “Halt!” Emma commanded. “Who are you?” Carl asked. “I am Queen Emma and you are to work for me,” Emma answered. “What do you want us to do my lady?” Carl asked. “Well first what are the names of your three friends?” Emma asked. “Well this is Virus, E. Coli, and Salmonella,” Carl answered. “Why is your name the only one that's not a name of a germ or bacteria?” Emma asked. “Well my mother didn't like the fact that the others are named after the a type of bacteria or germ, so she just called me a different name like Carl,” Carl answered. “Anyway I want you four to keep watch on two teenage boys,” Emma said. “Why?” Carl asked. “Well these particular boys are ½ of an inch tall and they said that your mom was ugly,” Emma answered with a lie. “Okay boys let's do this for my mama,” Carl said.

     

    In the morning at 7:04, Kevin and I were up and thinking what we should have in our team. “Okay how about a theme song,” I suggested. “Like what?” Kevin asked. “A theme song that goes like 🎵Dylan the mighty, he's very tidy. Everyone admires him. He's so handsome, it's a sin. If you're in jeopardy don't call the calvary. There's a better remedy. Although he doesn't work for free. He's every man's trust tee. He's every woman's fantasy. Plus he's good with company. He is Dylan. Dylan the mighty!🎵” I sang. “Ow my stomach,” Belle said in pain. “What's wrong Belle?” I asked. “Well I think I've got a fever overnight,” Belle said. “Wait where's Emma?” I asked. “I don't know,” Kevin answered. “Wait are you thinking that she escaped and made me sick?” Belle asked. “Precisely,” I answered. “So what's going to happen to me?” Belle asked. “Well Emma could have released all the germs from their prison and put the guards in their place and it you will eventually die,” I answered. [Gasp] Belle gasped and was scared. “Wait how do you know this?” Kevin asked. “I found a note,” I answered showing him the note.

    Dear Team Awesome,

    We have escaped and went inside Belle's Immune System to kill the king of her body and release all the germs and put the guards in their place. Then the germs to kill your precious giantess Belle by making her extremely ill. It'll take no more then a few days.

    ♥ Bet

    P.S. If you try and stop you will be destroyed by the head germ and his posse. So say by to your precious girlfriend Dylan.

     

    “So I'm seriously going to die!?!” Belle asked in fear. “Not on my watch,” I said. “But you read the note,” Belle said. “Forget notes. Kevin are you thinking what I'm thinking?” I asked. “You mean how cool it would look if we all got butt copies at the same time?” Kevin asked. “What? No I'm thinking that we go inside Belle and free all the guards. Then get Emma out of Belle's Immune System and stop Belle from dying,” I said. “Okay Belle do us a favor,” I said. “What do you want?” Belle asked. “Eat us,” I answered. “But you made me promise to try not to eat you,” Belle reminded. “I know, but you're going to have to break that promise,” I said. “So eat us,” Kevin said. “Well okay,” Belle said. “Now first things first don't swallow us until I tell you to,” I said. “Got it,” Belle said. She picked us up and said, “I don't like liver, don't like ham, so look out stomach her comes my friends.” Bell placed us in her mouth and waited for me to give the signal. “Well hello there boys,” Carl said evilly. “Hi,” Kevin said. “Who are you guys?” I asked. “I'm Carl and that's Virus, E. Coli, and Salmonella,” Carl answered. “Nice to meet ya,” Kevin said. “You're not bright are you?” I said. “Not at all,” Kevin said. “Uh… yeah we got a machine that blocks all brain waves,” Carl said. “Well luckily I won't lose my intelligence,” I said in relief. “Destroy them boys,” Carl commanded. “Ah crud,” I said.

    To be Continued

    Chapter End Notes:

    Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I travel down Belle's Digestive System and travel to her Lymphatic System as well as her Cardiovascular System.


    If you have any ideas on how I can improve on my writing place three things you like and three things on what needs to be improved.

    Thank you.

    You must login (register) to review.