- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I went into Belle's dream to visit the Emmet and releasing Emma by mistake. Then we came out and Emma appeared and told us that she was going to unleash Japan's four most dangerous monsters and use them to destroy the column inside Mount Fuji then knock the Earth out of orbit. Now it's up to Belle, Kevin, and I to save the world again and that's what you misssd on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter the team is going to the air port to get to Ireland and England in Europe.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner
  • Tori: Dylan's Friend
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man

Chapter 2: Tokyo, Japan or Bust

Okay, so you now know Emma's plan for world domination, but now let me tell you about how we get to Europe and what we do when we get there.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

 

We arrived at the Pittsburg International Airporst, “Hey Tori,” Belle said. “Wow look who's seeing the world,” Tori said. “What do you mean?” Belle asked. “I mean you've been here two weeks ago,” Tori answered. “Anyway one ticket to Ireland,” Belle said. “Wait does your mother know you're here?” Tori asked. “No she's on a buisness trip for the summer,” Belle answered. “Isn't there anyone at the house?” Tori asked. “No my mother trusts me alone at the house,” Belle answered. “Well anyway one ticket to Ireland that'll be $37,” Tori said. “Awesome!” I said. “What was that?” Tori asked. “What was what?” Belle asked. “That noise it sounded like something tiny about ½ of an inch just said awesome,” Tori answered. “I think you may be hearing thing,” Belle said. “Anyway thanks,” Belle said handing over the $37. “Wait why one ticket?” Kevin asked while sitting on Belle's shoulder. “Because you two are too tiny that you won't even be noticed,” Belle answered. “The plane to Ireland will be leaving in five minutes,” the woman on PA speaker said. We got on the plan and left our home in the good old US of A and heading to Europe.

 

In about 6 hours and 53 minutes later it was 2:28 PM in Hanover, PA and 7:28 PM in Dublin, Ireland. “Wait this is Dublin, Ireland?” I asked. “Yes,” Belle answered. “Where the green and the leprechauns?” I asked. “That's what Ireland is on TV, but this is what it looks like in reality,” Belle answered. “Okay Emma should be around here somewhere,” I said. “I see them!” Kevin said. “Quick Belle run to that ally!” I said. Belle was running to the ally and Emma was shoting us. “Eat laser,” she said. “Belle throw me,” I said. “What?” Belle asked. “No time! Throw me!” I yelled. Belle threw me and I turned into a bird while I was airborn. “Bet faster,” Emma said. I came and started attacking. We fell on the sidewalk and Emma got up and started to fly. “You can't stop someone so powerful,” Emma said. “I defeated you twice this week,” I said. “Yeah, but after I the whole girl invasion battle I found out I had 50% of your powers and learned how to use them in the UFO in Belle's dream,” Emma said. “Should I blast him with a laser?” Bet asked. “Not yet,” Emma answered. “So long suckers!” Bet said as they left. “Dylan you okay?” Belle asked as she picked me up. “I'm fine, but we've gotta hurry before she destroys the Earth,” I said as I turned back to human. Belle started to run, but Emma was nowhere to be found. “Where did she go?” Kevin asked. “England,” I answered. “How do you know?” Belle asked. “I have Andy's intelligencd,” I answered. “When did you get that?” Belle asked. “I got Andy's abilities after his death and that's how I stopped Emma from controling your brain,” I answered. “Got it,” Belle said. “Oh and Belle on this mission try not to eat me,” I said. “I'll try,” Belle said. “Thanks. Do you even know how many times you ate me?” I asked. “Once,” Belle answered. “Nope three times,” I answered. “What you just taste good,” Belle said. “Belle I'm not kidding,” I said. “Sorry,” Belle laughed. “What are we waiting for we have to get to the docs,” Kevin said. “Right let's go,” Belle said. We wemt to the docs and saw Emma on a boat. “There she is,” I said. We got on the boat and Belle put us in her hair and put on sunglasses, a scarf, and a hat. “You okay guys?” Belle asked. “It's a lot nicer in in here then I thought,” Kevin said. “I'll take as a yes,” Belle said. She got on the boat and was off.

 

“Okay we just have to find Emma,“ I said. “Okay Belle look for two fly sized figures,” Kevin said. “I see them,” Belle said. Belle started chasing Emma and caught her. “Ah crud,” Bet said. “I should just step on you right now,” Belle said. “No Belle you can't just kill her in cold blood,” I said. “Why?” Belle asked. “Well for starters we'll never hsve another adventure again,” I said. “Good point,” Belle said. Belle instead just picked her up and put her in a jar. Later that night Emma escaped and went out the open window. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: The team arrives in England and searches for Emma again and I go back into the Dream World to get some help from Emmet and the others to make a plan to stop Emma, Bet, and their Japanese monsters from knocking the Earth out of its orbit. Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve, about what happens next, or what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny place it in the review box below.

Thank you.