- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny IV: Godzilla Unleashed is my fifth story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so sit back and enjoy the story.


*FYI: This story has some foren languages, but don't panic 'cause if you can't read anything other than English I'll translate it and warn you in the chapter notes.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)

  • Bad Guys or Villains
    • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
    • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • New Bad Guys or Villains
    • Andreina Caesar (43): Wife of Julius Caesar MCCCXLVIII
    • Ki McTie (84): Wise Old Chinese Man
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
    • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
    • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner
  • Extras
    • Emmet: Master Builder #1
    • Tori: Dylan's Friend
    • Larry: Where are my Pants? Guy
    • Shannon: Larry's Wife
    • Metal Beard: Master Builder #2/Robot Pirate
    • Isabella Gross: Teenage Girl who thinks she's Spanish/Girl with Amnesia/Belle
    • Tom McTon: British Stranger
    • Cashier #1: Cashier in boat area going from London, England to Paris, France
    • Cashier #2: Cashier of the French Café
    • Cashier #3: Cashier of the boat area going from Paris, France to Rome, Italy

  •  

    copyright © 2014


    *FYI: I write all my stories on my phone.

     

    Author's Chapter Notes:

    Previously on Planet Tiny: The team had defeated dream Belle and her LEGO® Duplo army. Belle woke up and Emma was trapped deep inside Belle's subconscious and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter I visit Emmet and the others in Belle's dream unaware that it would release Emma.

     

     


     

     

     

    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

     


    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero

    • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner

    • Emmet: Master Builder #1

    • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister

    • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man

    • Belle: Dylan's Partner/Girlfriend

    Chapter 1: Emma's Return

    Okay, so in the last story I have trapped Emma in Belle's subconscious and she was gone forever or so we thought…

     

    Wednesday, June 18, 2014

     

     “Hey Kevin,” I said. “Yes,” Kevin said. “How would you like to be my partner?” I asked. “Sure it's fun going on adventures with you,” Kevin answered. “Okay now how would you like seeing Emmet and the others?” I asked. “Sure let's go,” Kevin answered. I used the Membrain to change Belle's dream and opened the portal. We then went into it and into Bricksburg. “Dylan and Kevin welcome back,” Emmet said.

     

    Meanwhile at the Octan tower

     

    Emma got up through the hole in the wall, “Very disappointing!!!” she yelled. “Well it's not all disappointing,” Bet said. “Oh and why's that?” Emma asked. “Well I think Dylan may be in Bricksburg and opened a portal,” Bet answered. “Okay now that the portal's open I can open another,” Emma said. “So should I get us out of the dream world?” Bet asked. “Yes,” Emma answered. Emma then was free and was going to get revenge again.

     

    Now back in Bricksburg

     

    “So anyway what are you doing here?” Emmet asked. “We just wanted to say hi, but I'm afraid that's all I can say,” I answered. The world was shaking again as Belle was waking up. “Come on Kevin,” I said. We went out of Belle's dream and she woke up. “Dylan, can you please stop messing with my dreams?” Belle asked. “Well I can't last night I made a promise that I would visit them,” I answered. “Fine you can do it, but just not a lot,” Belle said. “Hahaha!!” Emma's voice laughed. “Wait Emma?” I asked. “Yes and I am here to destroy the world,” Emma's voice answered. “Show yourself you coward,” I said. Emma became visable, “Coward is some that's going to release Japan's most deadly monsters count as being a cowered?” she asked. “Wait Rodan?” I asked. “Mothra?” Kevin asked. “Ghidorah?” Belle asked. “And Godzilla?” Emma said. “How are you going to do this anyway?” I asked. “You forget I'm your biological sister and when Andy died you got 50% of power in each of your abilitys and I got the other 50%,” Emma answered. “I mean how are you going to release them and use them to destroy the world?” I asked. “Well you don't know this, but you and Emma have the ability to release them as well as trap them,” Bet answered. Emma then slapped him on the back of his head, “Idiot,” she said. “I mean how are going to use them to destroy Earth?” I asked. “Well we're first going to release them and then we're going to go into Mount Fuji and destroy the secret column that suports the Earth's axis which will then knock Earth out of orbit everyone dies,” Emma answered. “You maniac! If you destroy the Earth you'll die too,” I said. “Oh will I?” Emma asked. “Uh… he's right you kind of will,” Belle said. “No I won't Bet has a UFO that will help us escape into space,” Emma said. “Bye we won't be seeing you later,” Bet said as they flew out the open window.

     

    “Uh… Dylan,” Kevin said. “What is it?” I asked. “You know how she said she'll knock the Earth out of orbit?” Kevin asked. “Yeah,” I answered. “Well what would happen if we go too close to the sun?” Kevin asked. “We'll fry,” I answered. “And it it goes to far?” Belle asked. “We'll freeze,” I answered. “We have to get to Tokyo, Japan and stop her,” Belle said. “It looks like another adventure,” Kevin said. “Oh my G O S H!” I said. “Come on boys we have a planet to save!” Belle said placing us on hed hand. We were off on another world saving adventure only this time we're leaving the US and into Tokio, Japan in Asia.

    Chapter End Notes:

    Next time on Planet Tiny: We start our journey to get to Tokyo, Japan by first going to Europe in Dublin, Ireland. Stay tuned.

     


     

    If you have any ideas on how I can improve, about what happens next, or what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny then please place it in the review box below.

    Thank you.

     


     

     

    *Note: Each main series like Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures or The Adventures of PA McFalls will end when the dates hit a year (365 days) later.

     

    You must login (register) to review.