- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome leaves Paris, France to Rome, Italy and got help from Andreina Caesar and went to Russia, but Andreina became a traitor and traps us by spraying sleeping gas and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter we wake up in a abandoned Chinese building and find out that Andreina is working for Emma as well as our old friend Ki McTie.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Andreina Caesar (43): Wife of Julius Caesar MCCCXLVIII
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Ki Mctie (84): Wise Old Chinese Man
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man

Chapter 7: Japanese Showdown

 

Okay this is where it all ends Emma will release the four monsters and the question is Where is our hero when you need him?

 

Saturday, June 21, 2014

 

“Uh… where am I?” Belle asked while she was waking up.“Well looks like Sleeping Beauty has just woken up,” I said. “Good morning,” Andreina said. “You! How could you do this?!” I asked angrily. “Well for starters I'm at war with Tokyo and it deserves to be destroyed,” Andreina answered. “You don't know my sister she's using you to get to her goal,” I said. “I don't believe you,” Andreina said. “What are you saying?” Kevin asked. “Anyway you're just going to be here to rot,” Andreina said. She left and walked down the stairs going down the mountain. “I think I've seen this place before,” I said. “Where?” Belle asked. “This is the Jade Palace,” I answered. “The what?” Kevin asked. “The Jade Palace it's from a movie called Kung Fu Panda,” I said. “Hello idiots,” Ki said. “Ki!?!” all three of us said. “I knew we couldn't trust him,” I said. “Aw Dylan you don't seem to happy to see me,” Ki taunted. “Well I'm not,” I said. “Well uh… I'll be right back,” Ki said. “Okay guys I have a plan,” I said. “Thank God,” Belle said. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “Belle you see that sword?” I asked. “Yeah,” Belle answered. “Well it's called the Sword of Heros,” I said. “Well it looks like I can reach it,” Belle said. “That's the plan,” I said. “Oh so you want her to reach the sword and cut the ropes?” Kevin asked. “Precisely,” I said. “Okay… almost… got it,” Belle said while grabbing the sword. “Okay Belle you know have a weapon,” I said. “What about me?” Kevin asked. “Just give them the old one two,” I said. “How? I'm too small to fight someone,” Kevin asked. “I know that's why I am going to give you mussles 10 times stronger than Hercules himself,” I said. “Okay boys let's go,” Belle said. “Not so fast,” Ki said with an army. “Okay men this is what we trained for,” a soldier said. “ATTACK!!!” I said. We were fighting like heros. “Okay Kevin flip him,” I commanded. “Haven't your mother ever told you not to hit a girl?” Belle asked sarcastically. “Uhhhh…” the soldier thought. Belle then hit him with her sword. “Belle pick me up and throw me,” I said. “Okay,” Belle said as she picked me up. She then threw me and I turned into a bird and flew out the door and onto the roof. I then turned back into a human and climbed up the roof. “Where you think your going?” Andreina asked sarcastically. I was climbing the roof with the crazy lady casing me. “Hey over here,” I taunted. Andreina came and broke the one piece that holds the ancient building together. “Whoa this whole building is coming down,” Belle said as she picked up Kevin. “Belle catch me,” I said jumping of the building. Belle caught me just in time before I hit the ground. “Okay let's go guys we have a planet to save,” I said. We went to another boat that cost ¥21. I gave Belle the currency and we were on our way to Tokyo.

 

“Okay I'm now releasing the monsters,” Emma said. [Roar] Emma released the four monsters. “Okay to Mount Fuji!” Emma said. “Oh no we're too late,” I said. “Dylan remember what Emmet said?” Kevin asked. “Right Belle slice the heads off of Ghidorah, and get chased by Rodan. Kevin you have to get chased by Mothra,” I said. “How will that work?” Belle asked. “Well they will get so mad that they will destroy each other,” I answered. “What about Godzilla?” Belle asked. “Don't worry I've got special plans for him,” I answered. “Now come on Belle,” Kevin said. I turned into a bird and went to find Godzilla. “Okay Belle go there's Ghidorah,” Kevin said. “Okay get ready to die,” Belle said slicing hid head off like wet toilet paper. “Okay there's Rodan and Mothra,” Kevin said. “Destroy them,” Bet said. Belle put Kevin down and he started running fast. “Dylan didn't tell me her gave me speed,” Kevin said. He ran in front of Mothra. “Hey you stupid dinosaur bug,” Kevin taunted. Mothra chased him while Rodan chased Belle. They went to an intersection and switched course. Mothra and Rodan ran into each other and killed each other. Meanwhile I found Godzilla heading toward Mount Fuji. “End of the line!” I said. “You're too late the column is almost destroyed,” Emma said. “Or is it?” I asked sarcastically. “Yes and it's coming down,” Emma said. The Earth was moving a little of course. “Okay eat fire,” I said launching a fire ball. The mountain was starting to come down when Godzilla put his hands up. “Now eat stone,” I said turning him to stone. “My plans ruined,” Emma said. “That's right and I got a new home for you two,” I said. Belle came over with the jar and trapped Emma and Bet. “I will return this isn't the last time you've seen the All Powerful Evil Emma,” Emma said. We went home and the world was saved.

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “Oh come on!!” Bet said.

Chapter End Notes:

Well that's all for now hope you'll enjoy the next one I call it Planet Tiny V: Journey to the Center of Belle.

 


 

  • All characters are real people except:
    • Emmet
    • Bet
    • Lary
    • Shannon
    • Metal Beard
    • Andy the Android
    • Tom McTon
    • Andreina Caesar
    • Ki McTie
  • Everyone else are real
    • Everywhere is a real place except:
      • English Docks
      • French Docks
      • Jade Palace