- Text Size +

Molly sat there, on her bed, with her legs bent and feet flat, and stared for a moment at Matts tiny form in front of her compartively huge toes that she wiggled from inside her socks.  Everytime she interacted with Matts less than 1/2 inch tall body it felt like reality was suspended.  She loved the feeling it gave her, deep in the pit of her stomach.  Molly thought about what she had talked with Erin about earlier, about her being a goddess to Matt.  She wanted to take up that role to the greatest extent possible.

"Matt, get up." Molly called down to the little person at her feet. She knew he must of been exhausted, but wasnt about to go easy on him.  She began tapping the toes closest to Matt forcefully against her bed.  She was pleased as she saw Matt, albeit slowly, getting up in front of her toes. Molly thought back to when she felt Matts little tongue licking at her toe, and relished in the memory.  She was looking to recreate that feeling, but to a more extensive degree.  "Matt, I want you to worship me."  Mollys face was completely serious as she gave the command.

Matt was still in a dream state, standing there in front of this girls massive toes.  But he heard her all too clearly when she told him to worship her.  What does that even mean? Matt thought to himself. "Molly.........who are you?" was the only reply Matt gave to Mollys command. He didnt know who the giantess sitting in front of him really was, it clearly wasnt the same girl he grew to like years ago. He stood there, solemnly, looking at her crisp blue eyes, all the while dwarfed by her huge toes.

Molly had an answer ready for Matt, one that at this point came naturally. "Who am I? Matt, Im your goddess." Molly solidified her position to the trembling bug at her foot. "Now worship."

Matt honestly was trembling as he stood in front of Molly, his friend having long been replaced by this other girl, intoxicated by power.  He didnt know how far shed go, He walked up to her biggest toe, somehow knowing what she implied by telling him to worship her.  He left all his dignity behind and leaned in, kissing her socked toe, still damp with sweat. He repeated the process 9 more times, on each of her gigantic toes.

Molly had guys devoted to her before, but this was different.  This was fear inspired fealty.  Matt was Mollys.  The mite at her toes was at her total disposal. She spoke down to him, having just finished kissing her last pinky toe. "You know what? This isnt gonna work."

Matt just started to believe his former friend had reconsidered, realizing that she made a wrong choice.  But he knew that was a foolish thought, Matt saw Molly pull her close to 200' long socks off her elegant feet.

What Molly really meant was it wasnt going to work having Matt worship her through the too thick cotton of her socks.  She could barely feel his kisses through the fabric of her socks and that just wasnt going to work.  She set her socks aside and placed her feet back down in front of Matts pathetically small body. 

The stench Mollys feet gave off was amplified with her socks now off and the smell made Matt light headed. He saw the front half of Mollys feet raise off the bed, creating enough clearance for him to walk under her feet to nearly the point of her mid arch.  Matt somehow knew exactly what Molly wanted.  He hated himself for it, but he walked underneath the 5 toes towering above his head, all the way to beyond the ball of her foot and he reached up and began massaging the doughy skin of her foot.  Periodically hed reach his head up to give a kiss to the godly foot that occupied his sky.  The whole time he worked to please Molly, who claimed to be a god, he was in a complete daze.  He did as he was told, but knew he needed to find some way, come up with some plan, to get out of his situation.

Molly felt everything the tiny bug under her foot did.  She felt like she wasnt kidding when she called herself his goddess.  His tiny efforts to please her made her head swim, her whole body shook as she felt his tiny lips against the sole of her foot.  His surprising effort to massage her wrinkled sole exceeded her expectations and Molly relished in the fantastic sensation of his minisculel hands pushed against the skin of the bottom of her foot. Mollys thoughts drifted off as the little persons soothing touch made her feel like the thing she claimed to be, a goddess.  Molly fell asleep, totally absorbed in her assumed role.

Matt thought Molly was just toying with him as her sole began to descend on him, but as the soft, wrinkled bottom of her foot came lower and lower Matt wondered what he could of done to displease her now?  He didnt wait to find out and ran as fast as he could towards her toes, as the came down towards the bed with a steady slow pace.  Matt made it to just beyond the ball of her foot when he was pressed by Mollys sole into the blanket below him.  Matt felt the heavy pressure of her foot and he realized she wasnt tormenting him intentionally when he heard her steady, rythmed breaths.  Matt realized this might be a rare opportunity.

He shook off the mentality her wore as he "worshipped" Mollys foot.  He had an actual chance to escape here and he was going to take it.  It would be a huge task but depending on how long the the giantess was asleep it could work.  He squirmed his way towards Mollys toes, the blanket beneath him and her sole above him just soft enought to allow him to make progress.  He worked up a sweat as he crawled his way to between Mollys huge big and second biggest toes.  He looked back at the behemoth of a girl, sleeping in an awkward position with her knees bent and feet flat on the bed.  Matt didnt waste his time staring, he ran his way to the edge of her absolutely enormous bed.  He reached the edge and looked over.  Matt found himself in luck as the light blue sheets of Mollys bed reached all the way to the carpet below.  Matt wasted no time to take advantage of the situation and grasped the fabric of her sheets, beginning to slide down.  Matt had reached about the halfway point to the floor, and his arms felt like jell-o. He was gratefull he so far was undisturbed and was determined to succeed.  He pushed through the pain in what had to be the hardest work out of his life. He saw the uncomprehensibly tall bedroom door in the dstance, and marked that as his next checkpoint.  He ran as fast as he could, just passed the half way point he had to navigate around the huge flats that Molly had worn him to church in, just that morning.  He got a waft of her scent when he passed the opening of one of the massive shoes, the smell of her godly feet, which he had gotten all to accustomed to, motivated him to get away from the monsterous girl he had called his friend.   He approached the bedroom door and was grateful for the generous amount of space he had to continue under it.  Matts good luck continued as the carpet in the hallway was a style that made traversing it relatively easy.

Matt heard a womans voice in the room room closest to him, likely their homes living room.  He pushed that direction, and cautiously became hopeful that he wouldnt be spending his life as Mollys pet, as she had hoped. He rounded the corner and saw Mollys mothers huge figure, meandering around the room on her cell phone.  Matt saw her as his salvation and ran at her with as much speed as he could muster.

Molly slowly stirred awake from the position on her bed.  She quickly remember she had fallen asleep with the tiny person that was her friend under the control of her foot.  She pressed her foot into the blanket below her, eager to feel his tiny struggles  beneath her.  After a few seconds passed, Molly froze.  She lifted her foot up and panicked when she didnt see him underneath.  She quickly doublechecked between her toes and, not finding him, she got up.  She needed to find Matt, fast.

Matt was exhausted by the time he got in the vicinity of Mollys mom.  He could see with a good amount of detail her turqoise painted toes.  He looked up at her and she was clearly her daughters mother, still beautiful even after reaching her mid 40s.  He wished he didnt take the time to admire her as he heard something he wished he didnt, frantic footsteps from Mollys bedroom.  He again broke into a jog, expending all his remaining energy to reach Mollys mother. 

Molly recklessly searched her room, unable to find the little bastard that ran from her.  She took a second to think of where hed hide when it occured to her, he wouldnt hide, he wanted to be found.  He threw open her bedroom door and while scanning the carpet beneath her, she briskly walked towards where her mother was. 

Matt had nearly reached the giant womans foot, when it raised over and passed him and walked further to the other end of the room. "Damn." Matt swore to himself, knowing this was one of his only chances at salvation.  He continued to where the huge lady now stood. 

Molly walked into her living room, glad to see her mom still occupied on the phone.  She shot her a smile.   Mollys contentedness disappeared when she noticed the tiny movement just in front of her mothers foot.  "That little shit." She thought to herself. She walked towards her mom.

Matt saw Molly enter the room he currently shared with her mom.  He shivered.  He wasnt gonna go back to that.. that... bitch.  He sprinted toward the toes of Mollys mom.  He didnt dare turn around as he heard the thuds of Mollys feet come closer and closer. Matt grew confident, he saw so close to Mollys mothers foot that he could smell it, and it smelled like salvation.  Just as Matt was about to reach out and grasp one of Mollys mothers toes, he noticed a ominous shadow above him.  "No..." he said with hopeless frustration.  He was so close. And just as he stretched out his arm to notify the mother of his presence, he was stomped harshly into the carpet, nearly knocked unconscious. He felt her skin and smelled her smell.  He was under Mollys foot. He couldnt believe it, he was so close....but now....now he was finished.,

Molly had to pick up her pace to reach Matt before he reached her mom, but it wouldnt be a problem.  She reached him, waiting until she had a second before before she placed her foot on top of him, right next to where her mothers foot lay.  She smiled as she felt his struggling form, right beneath her toes, which she scrunched, positioning Matt at a point where shed be able to grasp him with her huge digits.  She hugged and smiled at her mom, passing it off as nothing but a loving daughters action to her mom. 

Then, with Matt held tightly underneath her toes, she headed back towards her room.  If Matt thoght it was bad before, he was just gonna have to wait to what she planned for him now.  Molly smiled to herself thinking up a suitable way to discipline the little shithead under her still smelly toes.