- Text Size +
Story Notes:

work in progress

Author's Chapter Notes:

probably gonna post in increments

After another drunken night that at worst was still a mildly satisfying evening I slid into a deep sleep, transitioning to the soft carpet, surrounded by my already unconscious friends.
As the first rays of sunlight crept through the blinds I began to stir.
The light breached my eyelids and I succumbed to the morning sunshine. After a routine morning leg stretch I groggily opened my eyes. Initially I chalked up my unfamiliarity to my surroundings to possible drunken escapades from the night before. But as my mind cleared I was certain I didn't drink until the point of total confusion, so what was going on?
Directly in front of my was a towering blue structure that shielded me from the vast majority of sunlight and with it, my view of the rest of my surrounding scenery. I began to trek to the point where the massive blue behemoth met this strange, almost fuzzy material that came nearly waist high and surrounded me in all directions.
After working up a sweat I finally rounded my towering blue destination and what I saw...what I saw trumped anything seen by any human prior to me. It defied all logic. It stood terrifyingly over 50' tall and at least three times as long directly in front of me. It was a human foot.
It sat, calmly as if it wasn't breaking the laws of nature by simply existing. And as took in this self proclaimed 8th wonder of the world I began to realize the actual state of my situation, the massive foot in front of me was resting on a carpet, besides a pillow, in front of a couch, and it belong to one of my good friends and possible crush, Molly.
While trying to come to terms with the total absurdity of the situation I also recognized the need to form a plan. Apparently I had shrunk, nearly to the point of a small bug, and obviously enough my affliction did not effect Molly and from seeing the breathing behemoths in the distance, her friends weren't affected either. And as I cautiously hid behind the blue throw pillow 25 or do feet in front of her foot I knew I needed to gain the attention of one of the giantesses in front of me if I had any hope of returning to my natural height.
It took me the better part of a minute to wade through the carpet fibers and reach the base of her foot, near the heel, which laid calmly on its side. I planned on getting Molly's attention, but the how of which didn't occur to me until I was face to wrinkly sole with her enormous foot.
I made the decision to navigate around her toes that laid impressively in the distance and reassess my plan from there. As I began to trek the distance to the 5 toes of her right foot, a subtle, yet unmistakable odor wafted from what could only be her foot into my nose. At that moment my repressed foot fetish asserted its dominance over me and I found myself reaching out to touch the smooth sole in front of me. The flesh gave a barely noticeable amount and i gave a content sigh as I imagined what it would be like, falling asleep on the pillowy surface of her sole. Foolish daydreams aside I needed to reach my goal, considering my life was in extreme danger for as long as I was standing on the floor at a height of what must have been less than half an inch. After several more minutes of pushing through almost hairy carpet fibers I arrived at the bottom her pinky toe, laying on its side beneath 4 toes of increasingly larger size. At this point I was relatively awestruck, and as I gazed up to underside of her big toe I was hit again with the total absurdity of my situation. How in gods name could a person shrink, i attempted to convince myself it had to be a dream, or maybe I had taken some exotic drug. But the longer I sat there still attempting to bullshit myself, the more the clarity of the situation became more evident. Realizing that she could wake up or shift her foot at any moment, I again reconciled with the urgency of the situation. The longer it took me to get Molly's attention, the better chance of her waking up and silencing my attempts at recognition with a single footstep. Acknowledging that it would take me an unsafe amount of time to reach her face and attempt to get noticed there, I decided to try and make myself known at my current location of the underside of her pinky toe. I'd hoped for quick success and I initially pounded her toe with my fists and surprisingly enough it garnered a response, just not the one I had hoped for. After my provocation, her toes twitched, under normal circumstances this would be a harmless and negligible movement, but at my size it was an all out attack. The bottom of her most insignificant toe collided into me with enough force to knock me back a good ten feet from my perspective. I groaned laying on the carpet and as I reflected on my state of affairs I became terrified. A subconscious movement to her nearly killed me. My entire life of 19 years was so fragile that it could be snuffed out at the mere twitch of a toe of one of my best friends. But with this fear I also reaffirmed my will to survive. After concluding that all my bones remained in tact, I approached her toe again, this time I was determined to succeed. Making the decision to climb to the top of her pinky toe, I proceeded to wedge myself at the point where the base of her smallest toe met the rest of her foot, and slowly I climbed my way up, putting one hand after another followed by each of my feet. The scent of her foot became marginally stronger as I got closer to summiting her toe. Triumphantly I reached the top and from my vantage point where even the strongest twitch couldnt pummel me. I needed her to notice me and sooner rather than later so I didn't hesitate in trying to gain her attention. I slammed my fists onto the topside of her littlest toe where I presently laid in a consistent pattern, ideally which she would identify as something besides just a negligible itch, but as I grew weary and still remained unnoticed I elected for desperate measures. Opening my mouth wide I chomped into her skin, and the results were immediate.
They just weren't what I had hoped. All 5 of her toes scrunched and from my vulnerable point on her pinky toe I was knocked to the crevice created by that toe and the slightly larger toe next to it, I lost my orientation as my world was turned upside down and I became further wedged between the two smallest digits on her right foot. As far as I knew I still didn't sustain any major injuries...but that could change as the foot who's toes where I lay trapped rises into the air....
As I rapidly descend, while fearing for my life, I see the destination of Molly's foot, a pink, foam flip flop sitting next to its counterpart on the fast approaching carpet. As the foot I'm accompanying slams into the flip flop and the toes wriggle into a comfortable position on the shoe, I'm so grateful the flesh gives enough to where I remain largely unharmed.
I pray for my luck to continue as the foot who's toes still hold me prisoner continually rise and fall going to a destination unknown. I have to put forth effort to hold myself between her two toes fearing what would happen if I fell and ended up on her shoe as her foot continues to slam down with scary consistency. With the next step she took I quickly realize we had crossed a threshold and im now above stylish tile in a room that could only be a bathroom. My view swiveled as Molly sat down on the enormous toilet that was now behind me. As my mortality became more evident I knew I might not last another trek between her toes. As her stream of pee reached its conclusion I had one option left. With that I bit the skin of her pinky toe as hard as I could manage. With that bite, I heard the first word since I gained my drastically reduced height. "Ow" was all she had to say. With that simple word my hope was restored and as her gaze fell to her foot I knew my salvation was close.
"What the fuck" Molly quietly said to no one but herself, but if was easily enough for me to hear. She splayed her toes causing me to fall the manageable distance to the pink foam that was her sandal. I saw her foot retreat from the flip flop siting at a position where her toes lay just seconds before. Molly calmly reached down to her sandal and with the utmost care picked it up bringing it closer and closer to her flawless face. She displayed an obvious sense of confusion as she stared intently at me lying far to the right of the gigantic thong that stood more than twice my height. I carefully stood up at this point and I waved my arms over my head, incredibly relieved that I was saved. Still unsure of what she was looking at a quiet "what the..." was all Molly had to murmur at the moment.
"Molly! It's me! Matt!" I yelled in reply to her obvious confusion.
Her eyes widened and her look of confusion remained, even intensified, as she tried to sort out what was happening.
I wasn't prepared for what happened next. Molly's massive hand descended on me and she delicately used her index finger and thumb the steal me from the solid footing of her flip flop. Thankfully, like her toes, her fingers had enough give where I wasn't harmed, if uncomfortable.
Molly stared for a long few seconds at the wiggling apparent person inbetween her fingers. She brought her eyes closer to the figure and with a look of awe on her face she had confirmed what she had thought she heard it speak before. It was Matt.
"Holy shit..Matt...how did you..what...." She didn't know what to ask, and Matt didn't know what to answer. Regardless Matt gained a sense of relief and ease now that his dilemma was close to being over.
"Yea I know! This doesn't make any sense at all, what the hell happened!" Molly didn't have an answer and Matt understood her shock. Although he still had countless questions, and a sense of apprehension over how long it would take doctors and scientists and whichever academics it took to fix him, if god forbid, they ever restored his height, Matt rested easy knowing his life wasn't in danger and people would be working night and day to study and find a solution for the scientific anomaly that still rested between Molly's huge fingers.
(Bear with the lack of consistency with perspective)
Molly was still in shock while holding her minuscule friend. "Hold on" she told him as she pulled up her long skirt and stood up from the toilet seat.
She curled her fingers securing her tiny companion and began walking to her bedroom. She already had in mind a plan of action for the little guy in her hand.
Matt assumed Molly was going to alert the other sleeping girls that at the very least she was going to the hospital and at most that one of them needed to call 911 right away, but through the gaps in her fingers Matt noticed that wasn't the case. "Molly! Molly!" Matt called her name a few times trying to figure out her plan to get him to the proper people to rectify the situation. He figured she couldnt hear, which made sense, her ears were hundreds of feet away from his tiny voice. Matt saw her approaching a well made bed and rightfully guessed he'd talk to Molly now.
Molly took a seat and had a jittery shiver. She didn't know what she was feeling, at the moment, power maybe? She crossed her legs and unfolded her fingers.
"Ohmygod" Molly looked again at her previously 6'+ friend on her palm.
"Haha yea..." Matt replied, increasingly nervous "what do you think happened Molly?! I just woke up this size. Did you call an ambulance?"
"I don't know Matt, relax we'll figure it out." She was surprisingly calm when she said this. Molly had decided shed calmly take charge of the situation.
"Ok ok, thanks, but the ambulance Molly?" Matt wondered why she didn't have more of a sense of urgency. Something like this had never happened in human history as far as anyone knew.
"How'd you get between my toes?" Molly had the beginning signs of a smirk forming when she asked him."
Matt was getting nervous "Your toes? I woke up on the floor and went to get your attention. Molly this is serious I need help. Let's go."
She smirked in reply "Relax you'll be fine." Molly began to feel even more so in control, and it felt good, she felt powerful. She perked up as she heard her friends stirring in the neighboring room, waking up from their fun night they had had. Without thinking she got up and walked over to a discarded running sock she threw on the floor the day before.
"M-Molly stop messing around we need to go" Matt yelled up worriedly from her hand. But next he froze when he saw what she was reaching for.

Molly was committed to her decision now and Matt didn't really have a choice in the matter. "I have to talk to the girls, I'll be back real soon, hang tight k?" She reached down and picked up the dirtied sock.

Matt was done playing around and made an attempt to reassert himself. "Molly there's nothing to talk about you need to call the police or whoever the fuck, now." Hid newfound confidence was lost as he saw what was in her other hand. "Molly..."
She didn't stop and maneuvered the hand with her old sock below the hand with her little friend. As Matt protested louder Molly did nothing but formed what looked like a mischievous smirk.

After noticing the approaching sock and seeing..."is she s-s-smiling?" Matt wondered? After seeing what could only be Molly's disturbing smile it was obvious Matt was terrified, he tried to convince himself that she couldn't be about to do what it looked like she was gonna, could she? He got his answer quickly.
"Just wait up little guy, kay? You'll be safe in here and I'll get you fixed in a flash a little later!" After hesitating for another split second, Molly angled the hand containing her little friend above the opening in her striped sock.
Matt grabbed at her perfectly smooth hand looking for purchase, realizing he wasn't going to find any he looked down and was terrified at the grungy socks opening as he grew closer and closer to it. At that moment he knew for certain he wanted nothing more to do with feet for the rest of his life.
However, he didn't have a choice. Unable to stop his fall Matt sped towards the opening of the sock and just before dropping into his apparent prison he looked up and shivered at the grin he saw on Molly's face.
Molly couldn't contain her smile as she saw Matt fall from her hand into her used running sock. She saw the small lump that was her friend squirming in the toe of the sock and offered a shiver herself. As she felt the sense of total dominance over him and knew that this was the way things were supposed to be. Her smile grew as she heard squeaks coming from her dirty sock. She responded with a condescending "shh" and lightly flicked the lump that was Matt as she walked over to deposit her sock with its +1.
After being hit with Molly's hot pink painted fingernail Matt grew more disoriented than he was, but he still had a shred of hope that Molly just hadn't realized the gravity of the situation.
Molly had eyed a pair of her ankle high leather boots to stow her tiny package in, she bent over by the boots strewn near her closet. "Get some rest Matt! I'll be back real soon!" That was all Molly had to say before she stuffed the sock and it's contents into her boot ensuring it would remain there til she got back.