- Text Size +

It had been a few days now since Molly had gotten some serious excercise, so she happily agreed to go for a run with her mother when asked.  She flirted with the idea of taking the tiny person in the fish tank in her closet, but conceded that a full fledged run was to risky on his delicate body. She especially didnt want to risk having him under her toes, currently her favorite spot to keep the little guy.

So as Molly walked into her closet to grab a pair of pink running shoes, she figured shed let Matts concealed form have some more time to recoup from the time he had spent under her pretty, yet admittedly sweaty feet inside her steaming hot nylons and flats.  After getting dressed and lacing up her shoes, Molly met her mom at the front door and they proceeded to go outside, a little disappointed at the hot, muggy weather but all the while ready to get a good run in.  They kept a brisk pace and inbetween breaths Mollys mom brought up going to their lake house for a few days.  An extended vacation sounded nice to Molly and she knew just who to bring.  The mother and daughter walked the last block up to their front door, both of them satisfied with their hard work out. 

With her shoes still on, Matt could feel the distinct thuds of incoming footsteps even from inside is fabric prison.  The steps grew louder and louder until the stopped, likely right outside the aquarium he was trapped in.  He tumbled out of the sock and nylons that he had been entangled in for some time now, and took in his first breaths of relatively fresh air.  Matts eyes focused at the gigantic pair of running shoes in front of the glass wall closest to him.  He followed the shoes up the tanned legs all the way up to Mollys face.  At this point Matt didnt have any fight in him.  His situation was hopeless and his friend had betrayed him completely.  Matt still cowered, though, as Molly bent over and reached down to grab Matts tiny body from his new home.  Molly walked over to her bed and sat down, placing Matt between her two shoed feet on the floor. She didnt make any attempt to explain herself as she unlaced both shoes and used the toes of each foot to press down on the heel of the shoes opposite of them.

The second Mollys shoes came off Matt was blasted with heat and a stench he had yet to experience.  He nearly gagged and struggled to cover his face with his hands attempted to block out the overpowering scent of Mollys feet. Looking at the tiny human clearly overwhelmed by the apparent smell of her feet on the ground below her,  Molly giggled cutely.  She then lifted her right foot over what could be mistaken for a bug at her feet.

Matt fell on his back and cowered as he saw Mollys all encompassing foot raise above his body.  There was no point trying to resist or run, but that didnt make Matt any less scared.  He knew first hand what Mollys feet were capable of.  With her toes now directly over him, he saw the foot begin to slowly lower.

Molly felt the same rush of power that she had grown addicted to over the last couple days.  Her anticipation grew as she lowered her foot, knowing that it would come into contact with her little pet of a person any second.

Matts world got hotter and smellier as Mollys foot descended more, until the point where the sock was on top of him.  Even then, however, it didnt stop, Mollys foot kept coming down until her entire foot rested on the ground, her toes now pushing down on Matts tiny body.  Molly was excited as she could barely register Matts movements under her gargantuan toes that rested on top of him.  She then scrunched her socked toes, getting a loose grip on Matt and after bringing him up just a few inches off the ground, her toes lost possession of him.  She repeated this process several times, attempting to grab Matt and bring him up to where she sat on her bed. Matt was being bruised and battered as Molly kept trying, unable to get a good grip on his little body due to the lack of precision that came with wearing socks.  Nonetheless her repeated attempts to pick Matt up with her toes amuzed Molly, kinda a lot to her surpise.  And finally, with a particularly enthusiastic grab at his body with her toes, she had him snugly tucked in the crevice of fabric her bent toes created.  At this point Matt was nearly choking at the smell and with her sweat laden sock pushed up against his face, he struggled to get solid breaths of air too.

With Mollys feet now up on the bed with her where she sat, and now with Matt there too, she released her grip on him. 

Matt plopped onto the blanket, physically and emotionally drained.  He laid down on his stomach,  and could barely lift his head up to see, directly in front of him, Mollys massive toes wiggling from inside her sweaty socks.