- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

not sure bout this one

Matt couldnt believe he'd done it.  The heat, the sweat, and the cramped conditions of Mollys boot were too much.  So at his breaking point he succumbed and dragged his tongue across her largest toe.  He didnt stop until the boot was pulled off and tipped upside down allowing him to cascade onto the bed below.

Molly stared at her less than half an inch tall friend laying defeated in front of her now bare feet on her bed.  "You look like a mess Matt." she told him, and it was true.  His clothes were drenched in her foots sweat and he was completely exhausted.  But that didnt compare to mental defeat of him licking her foot.  He was ashamed hed actually done it, but more so he was amazed she made him.

"Molly how could you do that to me ?" Matt pondered.  "Youre one of my best friends and youre treating me like some toy.  Please get me help."

"Oh quit being so dramatic Matt were just having some fun! I told ya we'll call the doctor on Monday, so stop asking."  But what really resonated with Molly was that he was right, he felt like a toy to her.  And unfortunately for Matt, she didnt mind.

Molly heard Erin saying goodbye to the rest of their friends in the neighboring room.  Molly hollared "Ill talk to you guys later! see ya soon!" and then heard the door slam shut.  It was just her and Erin left in  the house now, and this scared Matt even more.

"Well hey Matt we both need to get cleaned up so lose the clothes." Molly commanded.

Matt didnt know what she planned but he didnt want to deal with her anymore.  He wasnt gonna go along with what she said anymore so with that he started walking away from her down the length of the bed.

"Um, Matt where do you think youre going?"  Molly was irritated he wasnt listening to her and she was getting tired of it quick.  She wasnt gonna play games.  Molly raised then extended her leg, letting her foot hover over Matt who continued walking away.  Molly was going to end this disobedience now.  With that she dropped her foot on top of him, probably a little harder than she should of but that was his own fault.  She relished the feeling of his paniced body squirming under the middle of her sole.  She rolled the tiny person back and forth under her foot, enjoying the little massage his thrashing body provided.  She slid him under her still sweaty toes and grasped his body with them.

Matt hang there, snugly grasped by Mollys huge toes.  He felt defeated.  He was a human being here boying toyed with by his supposed friends fucking toes.  It shouldnt have been possible.  Matt saw the room fly by him as Molly brought her foot on top of her knee and stared at Matt all the while smiling.  

"I like you in that spot Matt."  Molly told Matt upsetting him even more.  She tranfered him from her toes to her hand and got up to walk into the bathroom.  Since Matt didnt want to take his clothes off she did it for him and ripped them in the process.  She then set him down on the still dry floor of the bath tub.

Molly closed the drain to Matts relief, then turned on the faucet.  Hot water cascaded into the tub quickly rising to Matts waist then higher and higher still.  As the water rose Matt had to start treading water.  He saw Molly getting undressed and it hit him that she was getting into the bath tub too. Gulp.  As Matt continued rising with the water, he saw a now completely nude Molly gracefully reach one of her legs over into the tub, scaringly close to him.  The water discplaced by her foot caused Matt to bob up and down and that continued as she brought her other leg into the tub.  Matt looked down at the 10 pink toes in the water beneath him and followed her body up past her glorious pussy and well rounded breasts.  She smiled down at the miniscule person floating in the water and she sat down. 

Matt was now sharing the tub with the massive goddess named Molly.  Molly reclined and closed her eyes.  "Start with my feet." she said

"What?" Matt asked, confused.

"Youre gonna clean my feet first and then whatever else I ask you to do, unless you want to spend more time in my boot." Molly stretched her legs out and determined to stay out of her boots, Matt decided to comply.  He slowly began swimming towards her huge feet at the other end of the tub.  Molly wasnt intending on waiting though so she reached over and picked him out of the water and set Matt down in front of her enormous feet.  Matt began the daunting task by wiping water on her wrinkled sole.  He continued to do this for some time and Molly decided to spice things up.

Matt watched as she shifted her foot and once again grasped his struggling body in her toes.  Molly continued wiggling her toes, manauevering Matt between each them, erasing the grime.  Matt's whole body was grinded by her soft, feminine toes and he couldnt help but get hard. As Molly continiued to scrunch the tiny person between her toes, she saw him bitterly climax. She smiled, it was her turn.

Matt didnt know what was happening next after cumming unwittingly between his friends huge toes.  Matt felt violated and embarassed.  He couldnt believe his friend basically..raped him.  He knew that when his size was restored their friendship would never be the same.  If she hadnt already that betrayed Matts trust.  Molly was growing wild with anticipation and she decided what she was going to do.  Molly had grabbed him and brought him over her submerged pussy, and after thinking for a second, she let go.  Matt was terrified as he plummeted into the water.  He surfaced, angry that his friend was so careless with his fragile body. but overall he was fine as treaded water looking up at Mollys medium sized breasts and smiling face.  His feet found ground as something rose up from beneath him.  "What the-" then Matt realized what it was.

Molly raised her waist and shivered as she felt her tiny toy standing on top of her vagina.  She didnt waste time as she brought her hand down mashing the little guy into her pussy and moaning in the process.  She kneaded the little man into her flesh and the sensations rippled through her whole body.

Matt swallowed mouthfuls of water and grew fearful for his life as Molly manhandled him pleasuring herself.  Molly again violated him with total disregard for his safety and opinion.  Eventually she realized the danger for him and while not stopping with her right, used her left hand to pick him up and set him on top of her left nipple where she commanded "Rub."  Matt didnt know his close friend, Molly had this tribal side and as he rode the bucking nipple it really hit him that he could die at any moment.

 

Molly wrapped up her satisfying bath and got out with Matt in hand to get dressed.  Matt sat in her hand with his arms wrapped aorund his knees.  "How could she do that to me? How could she do any of the things shes done?" Matt knew for certain their relationship would be done after this ordeal. Erin had grown impatient waiting by herself in the other room.  "Can I have him?" Erin asked a toweled Molly.  "Sure thing."  Molly held her hand out and Erin eagerly snatched Matt from it.